• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*T4I is sitting on a chair with a clip bord, Phil is lying down on a couch/ chair thingy. T4I is playing a shrink, and Phil is the patient.*

T4I: C. now how does that make you feel, Phil?

Phil: sounds good to me.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Sorry guys, I havent been upto standards lately. Back to school and crap, sorry. I'll damn that last set of options, sorry..... I was just really p*ssed off.

A: Nothings there.
B: Kairi's there.
C: Riku is watching, across the road.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Me: Yey. POOOOOOOSTSHES!
Ken: *Grabs muffin and puts on table* No more for you!
Dan: *Grabs muffin, eats and runs around in circles* WEEEEEEE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sora went over to the car, where Kairi was inside, listening to the radio. She leant over and hugged him, then moved over so he could sit in. Then, suddenly something caught Sora's eye. A figure in a black cloak dropped down followed by a slightly smaller figure, also in a black cloak.
"I thought I taught you better than to let your guard down, Sora?" Said one of the figures, pulling down his hood. It was Riku. The other followed and it turned out to be blonde.
"You!" Said Sora. Ned ran out and drew his Katana and got ready for battle. But, suddenly, Riku dissapeared then reappeared behind Sora, and got ready to slash him. Ned got in the way and sent Riku flying into a tree.
"Lets go!" Said Sora, jumping into the car. Ned got into the passenger seat and started shooting. Sora was driving. Ned fired a bullet and it hit Riku in his arm.
"No getting up from that!" He said. As they turned round a corner, a battalion of dusks jumped on top of the car.
"Holy £$%^!" Shouted Ned. Sora grabbed hold of the door handle, and allowed Ned to take the driver's seat. Sora climbed on the roof and started slashing dusks, almost putting dents in the car.
"Oh no." Said Kairi.
"What?" Replied Sora, turning round. They were going face to face with a hang bridge, where when a boat went under, it folded in half. They were just on it, and a boat was going under.
"Oh CRUD!" Shouted Ned, and made a quick decision between jumping over and letting the car fall down. He chose the first option. They jumped straight over, losing all but one of the dusks, and Sora jumped back in to the passenger's seat. They ended up a couple of streets away from the hotel, and at this point, Ned slipped something into a compartment in the car.
"Hold on." He said, pressing a button. The car started revving up, then blue smoke came out of the back.
"NITROUS! WOO!" Screamed Sora. Kairi held on to Sora's arm, and Ned was having trouble steering. He parked just in the right spot. They frantically ran upstairs where they were greeted by Donald and Goofy playing "Disney Racers." They were playing as their respective selves, and Donald was winning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A: Ned's Origin
B: Shaun's Origin
C: Dusk's Origin

Me: Look up origin if you don't know what it means.
Ken: It mea-
Me: (Psst, I'm trying to get them to another site for once)
Ken: (Ok.)
Dan: YOU ARE ALL CRAZY! I'M NOT THE CRAZY ONE! *Bites nails*

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
T4I: okay Islanders, it is time to read the votes.

Phil: *looks nervous*

T4I: first vote.............B.

Jimmy: *gulps*

T4I: secound vote..............B.

Fred: *is munching on cheetos*

T4I: next vote.........B.

Steve: looks worried*

T4I: *holds up last piece of paper* last vote and winner of the votes.........B.

everyone: *looks releived*

Phil: *walks up to the letter B.* you are the weakest link........good bye!

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Me: Sorry guys, I've been busy working on a Forum for my cousin. Sorry.
Ken: Excuses, excuses.
Dan: *Burns rice* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4: The land of the rising sun.

A ninja in black was sat next to a bike, looking at the distant sunset. He somehow got up the stairs of an apartment block and was on the roof. A sword and bicycle helmet were strewn on the floor. Suddenly, a man jumped down in a black unknown coat. He was wielding a double edged Spear. The ninja looked round.
"Boris." Said the ninja.
"Denkal." Said Alfie.
"It's Shaun." He said, standing up. He picked up his sword. "What do you want?"
"I wish to tell you of your past." Replied Alfie.
"I grew up as an Antari, in the treetops of Destiny Islands. Big deal." Said Shaun.
"Is that so?" Muttered Alfie. "Then, allow me to jog your memory!" He shouted, and glared into Shaun's eyes. There was a feeling in his stomach, like a bolt of lightning, and he was transported into his memories. Shaun was in a treehouse with two windows. It was dimly lighted and a female human was sat by the fire on a wooden chair, knitting. There was a dining table at one child sat. He was drawing something. He picked it up and ran over to his mother.
"Look Mommy! I drew you and Daddy!" He said.
"Good." Replied the woman. "Listen, I need to tell you something."
"Yes?"
"I know you are too young to know at this age... but you know that we beings of the light, the Antari?" She said.
"Yes?" Replied the child. The mother veered her head to the side.
"I am not one." She said. "I am one of the darkness. the Iratna."
"NO!" Shouted Shaun, waking up from his dream.
"Yes." Said Alfie. "That makes you light and dark. A Tiranat."
"No!" Repeated Shaun. He dropped to his knees.
"Well. I see you have come round like I expected."
"What?"
"Did you think I told you all this from pure kindness? Fool! I told you this to enrage you! Now, we shall dance the sweet tango of combat!" Alfie ran forward and struck Shaun with his spear, but a black light veered through him, followed by a white light. He dropped to the floor, dead.
"It's your funeral." Said Shaun.
Meanwhile, in Sora's apartment.
"Ooooh....." Said Ned.
"What?" Said Sora, looking up from his magazine.
"I just fealt a great evil dissapear. Something... relative."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.....
Me: Ok, thats enough.
Dan: Oooooo-
Ken: HE SAID THATS ENOUGH.
Dan: -ooh.

A: Shaun goes on a mission.
B: Above, but turns into rampage after he discovers what Shaun did.
C: Thinks Ned is against him and goes against him in a frontier.

Last edited:

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Dan: Yey... mass murder and fire.. BURN!
Ken: *raises eyebrow*
Me: Right, that's it.... time for you two to go to.... SCHOOL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shaun hardly slept after the "disaster" of the night before. Thoughts ran through his head, of murder, rape, and torture. He finally cracked. A glint of red was in his eye, and his picked up his blood katana.
"Time to die." He muttered, and walked out the door. It was sunrise, and in Twilight Town everything was bustling already. People were walking to work, and children going to school. He decided he would go to a shopping mall to take out his anger. He stashed his sword in the back of his coat, and walked. When he arrived at the door, two guards were there. They searched him and discovered the sword.
"Sorry pal, can't let you in." Said one. Shaun raised his sword and slashed him across the chest, leaving him a dark red mark. The other tried to shoot him, and, following the gunshot noise, a crowd gathered and started to panic. He chopped this guard's hand clean off, leaving him bleeding. The guard attempted as a last minute attempt to live, to kick Shaun in the crotch. He missed, and a dark aura started to appear around him. Dark energy flowed through his veins, and He slashed the guard straight across the waist. His carcass dropped on the floor, seperated in half. He walked inside, calmly. He randomly selected one of the group of youth gangs, and he bore his sword straight threw his chest. The other gang members surrounded him, and drew various metal crowbars and pellet guns. Shaun raised his sword, and a dark aura again rose whithin him, but this time travelled to the tip of his blade, which he slashed around him in a circular motion, causing a sonic wave effect. The gang members were through against the wall, with various injuries, such as bone breakeries. Suddenly, a helicopter rose over the building. The lights went out and a S.W.A.T team jumped in through the skylight. They jumped down and motioned for all the citizens to take cover. They started shooting the shadows, until they found they were being killed, one by one. As the last guard was killed, Shaun stood in the rays of light. A sudden feeling come over him. The power of light. He stepped back from the rows of dead bodies, and fainted, on the floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A: Shaun is in custody.
B: Sora lets Shaun out :D
C: An unknown person escapes with Shaun.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Eeep. Secondpagedness. Too much story spam, EEEP. Ok, here's a deal.... in 10 minutes if nobody posts, I'll do a random option.
Me (Dancbanks)
(Btw, the Japanese release date is CRAPPEH, I hope it is global.... Assholes.)

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Me: Yey! free bumpage....
All: YEY!
Dan: Noodlies!
All: Yum! *grab noodles*
Dan: You know what the secret ingrediant is in these?
Ken: What? *eating super fast*
Dan: Spit.
Ken, Me: *Spit out noodles*
Dan: Just kidding. *Eats noodles calmly*
Me: *whispering to Ken* Since when did he pay attention in school?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shaun lay on the cell floor, exhausted. Dark energy was now being mixed with the light energy in his heart. He was becoming Neutral again. The moonlit sky gazed through the cell bars, stars littered across the sky, like litter in a bachelor's house after a party. He picked up his Sword he sneaked in. He could break out, but he didn't have the energy. He kept muttering to himself that he'd "Try it tomorrow," but he had been in for 3 days now. Suddenly, he heard a tap on his cell door.
"Visitor." Said the prison guard, and let a familiar face in. It was Sora.
"You!" Said Shaun, rising up.
"Hey." Said Sora, reaching out his hand, for Shaun to shake it. Shaun reached for it, then Sora brought his hand back through his hair, and pointed his finger at him.
"So, what you here for? Other than trying to enterain me." Said Shaun.
"Well," Replied Sora. "Urm... urm... NOW!" He shouted, and there was a great crash through the cell wall. On the other side were Ned, Donald, Goofy, and Kairi. Kairi was driving a sub-terrainian version of the gummi-ship, and she waved at him from the cockpit. Donald and Goofy were climbing outside, helping them up. Suddenly, somebody opened the door, and a legion of guards swarmed through. They narrowly missed Sora's arm as he just got in the ship in time. It sped off, with a mob of officers following. As the drill of the ship drove through the ground, Kairi handed over the controls to Donald.
"So," Said Sora. "You willing to join us?"
"What?" Replied Shaun. "Is this an invition to join your team?"
Ned nodded, and Goofy muttered "Uhuh." Kairi smiled.
"Sure. But, why?" Said Shaun.
"Because we knew you were fighting the Dusks, and Riku." Said Ned, stepping up from his leaning post. "And I have to thank you for killing... my brother. As sick as it sounds, I hated him beyond any other thing. In my country, I owe you my life." He slapped hands with Shaun.
"Cmon then Shaun. Lets go get you changed." Said Sora.
"How do you- Oh." Started Shaun, then glared at his prisoner code and name. His sword was stashed next to Ned's. Ned picked the two up.
"Wow, they're the same!" Said Kairi.
"Alike." Said Ned. "Exactly alike. But, this can't be true. These Katanas were handed down via the Lott family tree... so that must mean that we are..."
"Family?" Said Goofy. "Seems so, don't it? Hyuck!"
Suddenly, there was a woosh of doors, and Shaun emerged through the door in a black ninja like suit, with a black bandana clad around his head.
"Whoaaaah!" Said Goofy, stepping back and falling over a chair. Everybody was in awe.
"So, where are we bound?" Said Shaun. Donald pressed a button and the Gummi Ship rose out of the ground and into the air.
"Hollow Bastion." Said Donald.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Wow. Back to Ned's birthplace!
Ken: Now... for the options!
Dan: Yey! Splenderiffic!
Me: *raises eyebrow*

A: Gummi ship battle on way, ship crashes on planet.
B: Above, but they have to make an emergancy landing at the colieseum.
C: Warp Vortex! They end up in Wonderland... oops.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Me:Evil Week... What a week.
Ken: That explains EVERYTHING.
Dan: *goes around kicking puppies wearing a monocole* Lovely old chap!
Me: Oh. And he reads too much of stereotypes. I AM ENGLISH BUT NOT POSH, DAN. FYI, I HAVE THE SAME NAME AS YOU!
Dan: Spiffing!
Ken: *sigh*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donald looking up from the controls.
"Oh-oh." He said.
"What?" Said Goofy, looking up from his newly-bought PSP.
"Look!" Shouted Donald, and he pointed at a blue sprial in the sky. Sora grabbed the controls.
"Hold on tight." He said. He performed a barrel roll and headed straight into the vortex. Suddenly, they appeared near a colourful planet.
"Oh, sheesh." Said Ned, looking at something on the wall. "Low power." Suddenly, all the lights went out, and more or less everything else too.
"Thats strange, if the electricity is gone, how come the engine is still running?" Said Sora. Suddenly there was a chug of smoke, and the ship started falling rapidly. Everybody was screaming of some kind.
"Brace for impact!" Shouted Shaun. As the ship neared the ground, a white sheet fell out of the top of the ship and acted as a parachute. Sora wiped the sweat from his face. Kairi suddenly ran up to him and hugged him with joy and relief.
"Ok, It's better Me, Sora and Shaun going alone on this one." Said Ned. "Less people to lose."
The three of them stepped out of the ship and covered their eyes from the sunlight. They drew their weapons as dusks appeared and surrounded them. Suddenly, Shaun's eyes started to glow red. Ned, in a wierd way started to glow whiteish.
"Huh?" Said Sora. The two started slashing like crazy, mirroring each other's moves. Sora tried to get to a dusk, but by the time he did, it had been killed. The two of them started panting for breath, and stopped glowing.
"Guys... what just happened?" Said Sora.
"I have no idea." Said Ned. Shaun shrugged his shoulders. Shaun knew, the light in Ned 's heart reacted with his Darkness, removing the Darkness from Ned's heart, and the Light from Shauns, making one heart fully light, and the other fully dark.

A: Card rumble.
B: Boss rumble.
C: Cheshire Cat hunting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back