• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 22

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Read or Not to read?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
With Kingdom Hearts 2 realesing in japan on december 22, 2005 are you going to wait for the game to come out or are you going to read the walkthrough, that'll probably be on gamefaqs or neoseeker? So what im asking is....... are you going to wait for the game to come out like a good little angle or are you going to read the walkthrough and spoil the fun of waiting.

Last edited:

Belle

Website
www.myspace.com
I dont want to spoil the story line for myself, I'll proably just read up on who all the chracters are first so it will make more sence when i play it.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I hate spoilers. I'd be uber pissed if I found out what happened before I got to play the game.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Well after December 22, I won't be looking at anything KH2 related, except maybe this forum, but I'm staying away from all those "GUESS WHAT HAPPENS!" threads. I know there'll be huge spoilers once Japan gets it.

DarkOblivion

yeah this forum will become a war zone for the Europian and american KH fans, we realy should watch out and geus we wont get to talk much since all the japanese dudes will talk about the game

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The walkthourghs are always so damn long. If i want Spoilers i'll just watch Clips ripped directly from the Game simple as that. But im gonna do as little as that as possable

L

Lost

Yes spoil a game. And waste 50 dollar on it then. Yes "waste".

Walkthroughs are mainly for people who have little brain cells and can not figure out what to do.

Sanctuary Keeper

ok then, no one believes you, and thats basically like spamming. (you cant even give us prove, so what was the point)

as for me, Im not gonna read the walkthroughs, they do a pretty decent job, keeping spoilers away. (well no the official ones)

Last edited:

sephirot_rules

It's confidential * get's his sunglasses takes out his gadget the one from Men In Black that erases memories and does it on SK * you were going out with a mokey called Lulu, she left you for a piece of cracker. U like to play domino's on weekends and hate peanut butter.

Last edited:

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I'm staying away from anything to do with KH2 after the game releases in japan. I hate spoilers, basically, I will be in this forum a lot less afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back