• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death's of the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prozakc

They only become a heartless if their hearts are taken by the heartless. Not if they die any other way like a natural death.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They only become a heartless if their hearts are taken by the heartless. Not if they die any other way like a natural death.

yeah i dont know who told you all that there is a cycle of living being heartless then fusing back then being a heartless... if you give in to darkness then your a heartless not if you die

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd hardly call AtW's supposed death 'natural circumstances'.
As to the Hearts going to Kingdom Hearts, that only applies to the KH2 KH. Otherwise they just float there and wait for their Nobodies - should they exist - to be vanquished. If there was no Nobody, the minute the Heartless was defeated is the moment the Somebody gets restored.

A

Audo

A better example of a natural circumstanced death would be Repliku, not Ansem

A

Audo

Funny thing is that Repliku is the only true death, since the state of Ansem isn't really confirmed (though it is likely he did die, but you never know)

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Which is why Repliku would have been the better example, as you pointed out. He is, for all intents and purposes, the only character to have truly 'died'. We don't know what happened to AtW, besides assuming that the data machine blew him up. While a lovely image, I doubt that's what truly happened. However, most people are more familiar with AtW's death, which is really the only reason that I used him.

Axelfan008

Becoming a heartless is unnatural, and killing a heartless with a keyblade releases their heart. When you destroy a nobody, their bodies and hearts merge and become the person they once were. if someone dies naturally (or doesn't become a heartless) their heart goes to kingdom hearts. I belive this only works if the person has a nobody, but i'm not sure.

kiante

Okay, but I don't get this part, if you kill somebody he turns to a heartless and a nobody, and if you kills their nobody and their heartless the comes back to life!? So..... How can you actually kill a person for good?!

No no, they don't turn into a Heartless and Nobody if you kill them. If a heartless ...well, gets them (kills them or consumes them or something) their heart is consumed by darkness and they turn into a heartless, sometimes producing a nobody.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Becoming a heartless is unnatural, and killing a heartless with a keyblade releases their heart. When you destroy a nobody, their bodies and hearts merge and become the person they once were. if someone dies naturally (or doesn't become a heartless) their heart goes to kingdom hearts. I belive this only works if the person has a nobody, but i'm not sure.

The first part was correct. The second part is not. If someone has a Nobody, then they are not going to die of natural causes. They have to become a Heartless to make a Nobody. No Heartless? No Nobody.

Their heart does not go to Kingdom Hearts if they die, as far as I know. If a Heartless is defeated and 'purified' by the keyblade, then it goes to Kingdom Hearts, to await for the Nobody, if a Nobody was made.

Oh, but now I'm getting confused. And I know this!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hearts only move to Kingdom Hearts due to the Organization's interference. Under regular circumstances, should a Nobody have been born, the purified Heart just floats around in empty space and waits for its Nobody to be purified.

Axelfan008

The first part was correct. The second part is not. If someone has a Nobody, then they are not going to die of natural causes. They have to become a Heartless to make a Nobody. No Heartless? No Nobody.

Their heart does not go to Kingdom Hearts if they die, as far as I know. If a Heartless is defeated and 'purified' by the keyblade, then it goes to Kingdom Hearts, to await for the Nobody, if a Nobody was made.

Oh, but now I'm getting confused. And I know this!
I know, but i meant that if someone doesn't become a heartless, but rather dies of, say, old age, then thats that. no coming back.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Yes, but the heart doesn't go to Kingdom Hearts, which, if I can remember correctly, is what you said.

We don't really know what happens to dead people's hearts, though. The only thing we know is that they go somewhere - and I don't see why that somewhere might not be (the real) Kingdom Hearts.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The only thing we know is that they go somewhere - and I don't see why that somewhere might not be (the real) Kingdom Hearts.

Actually, no, we don't know that. The only thing we know about death is that it takes place when the Soul leaves the Body, a condition we're not so sure if we've ever seen it, even for KH1 Clayton.
Repliku could've faded into the Darkness.
AtW could still be alive.
Clayton just... went to the hospital.
We have no knowledge about what happens when someone dies. Now that means we've nothing to contradict what you're suggesting, but that's all this is - a suggestion.

Also, the KH we know was constructed somewhat naturally was the Heart of all Worlds, thus making it unrelated to man. Until BBS/KH3 show us an alternative, the only KH that relates to the Hearts of the people is the one the Org had - and they got their Hearts from Heartless, not dead people.

Axelfan008

Actually, no, we don't know that. The only thing we know about death is that it takes place when the Soul leaves the Body, a condition we're not so sure if we've ever seen it, even for KH1 Clayton.
Repliku could've faded into the Darkness.
AtW could still be alive.
Clayton just... went to the hospital.
We have no knowledge about what happens when someone dies. Now that means we've nothing to contradict what you're suggesting, but that's all this is - a suggestion.

Also, the KH we know was constructed somewhat naturally was the Heart of all Worlds, thus making it unrelated to man. Until BBS/KH3 show us an alternative, the only KH that relates to the Hearts of the people is the one the Org had - and they got their Hearts from Heartless, not dead people.
I forgot about the soul. If we take the death as death in the real world, then it amkes sense. I've always thought the heart to be more like one's emotion or personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back