• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death to Stealth Sneak!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

a some of you might know, i started up a new round of kh1, and eventually all the other games, but im doing it on expert, and the deep jungle boss battle (clayton and stealth...) is irritating me! every time i get rid of stealth, clayton comes around and kills me with one shot! UGHH any ideas?
s1angrypple
much obliged

ZiggyK

I dont get why people find Stealth Sneak hard, other bosses are harder.

Take out the Stealth Sneak first, just button mash X. and through the occasional cure. Grind and gain a few levels if you need too.

Kupo

i want to get away from him! i need to heal right after or he gets me. and he always gets me!

oh and i love "your location" lol you lucky dog! come to my store anytime

ZiggyK

hmmm i'll send my little hologram self and give you away out...for a price. us moogles know how to make money awright >:)

For a price? I remember back in FFIX when you saved my game for free, and sometimes I delivered you mail!! What happened to us?

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
I dont get why people find Stealth Sneak hard, other bosses are harder.

Take out the Stealth Sneak first, just button mash X. and through the occasional cure. Grind and gain a few levels if you need too.
I found SS to be one of the toughest bosses in the game (only behind D Maleficent and the various forms of Ansem). You said to use the occasional cure but if my memory is correct you don't learn cure until after beating SS. Unless of course you meant potions.

Anyway, because I didn't see this conversation going anywhere I thought I'd share my strategy. First, I suggest that you go with Donald and Goofy as your party members even if Tarzan has a higher level. Next, get a ton of potions and equip them to all of the party members. This will help keep your party members alive and can save you if you don't have time to use a potion yourself. Then, once you get to the fight I like to spam fire against SS. It doesn't do a whole lot of damage but it allows you to attack from a safe distance and avoid being attacked. Then once you run out of MP either use a ether or go ahead and attack him with the keyblade. Finally, once you get SS to a certain health point Clayton will jump off and start shooting at you. IGNORE HIM. Finish SS first. Then focus on Clayton as he should be much easier fighting him alone.

Hope this helps

Kupo

I found SS to be one of the toughest bosses in the game (only behind D Maleficent and the various forms of Ansem). You said to use the occasional cure but if my memory is correct you don't learn cure until after beating SS. Unless of course you meant potions.

Anyway, because I didn't see this conversation going anywhere I thought I'd share my strategy. First, I suggest that you go with Donald and Goofy as your party members even if Tarzan has a higher level. Next, get a ton of potions and equip them to all of the party members. This will help keep your party members alive and can save you if you don't have time to use a potion yourself. Then, once you get to the fight I like to spam fire against SS. It doesn't do a whole lot of damage but it allows you to attack from a safe distance and avoid being attacked. Then once you run out of MP either use a ether or go ahead and attack him with the keyblade. Finally, once you get SS to a certain health point Clayton will jump off and start shooting at you. IGNORE HIM. Finish SS first. Then focus on Clayton as he should be much easier fighting him alone.

Hope this helps

hah yeah, spam him with fire. thats what ive been doing but i guess i'll give it a try again this time with goofy instead of tarzan. i figured extra attack would help :/ oh well

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Argh.. I had problems with this boss to. It took me three or four tries, but I finally beat him (on Expert mode) after some more level grinding. I think I was level 20 or something. Then again, I took on Deep Jungle after Olympus Coliseum or Traverse Town, so I kind of had it coming. I can't remember if I landed in OC, then left to Deep Jungle or what though. I basically took the lizard first, because his lazer attack can do a lot of damage, then healed as soon as I could and took out Clayton himself.

Oh, and I think I gave D and G a bunch of potions and ethers, whilst giving myself several. Actually, I think I went with Tarzan and Donald.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Get rid of clayton and ignore SS because once you beat him you automatically win the boss fight.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I had the same problem when I did that same thing. It made me so angry, I refused to play for quite the time. I think I just focused on Clayton, but the Stealth Sneak was a prick. I'd say "Go for both of them," but Clayton heals himself basically all throughout the fight. Really, focus attacks on Clayton while watching out for Stealth Sneak, and be sure to bring Goofy along and give him as many potions as you can (along with yourself, of course). I don't remember what keyblades one has at that point in the game, so I just won't address it :/.

How is this boss hard? I beat him on the first try :/ I found Giant Ursula and The Cave of Wonders Guardian much harder on Expert. But that was only because I was messing with the settings. I had all things under Config turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back