• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skater59

Well if the BHK dies or fades away, then what would be his role in the game, just to cause some emotional conflits, or to thickn and confuse the plot?

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Maybe both. Anyway I have a wild and out there theory that if it comes true I will laugh in the faces of all those who doughted me... Mickey Mouse will die. Now I know you think "No nuh-uh aint gonna happen Disney wouldnt let it." But what if it did. Think of how heartbreaking it would be to see Mickey th King fall. Just think about that for awhile.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
i would laugh honestly. How could you expect me to take the death of A MOUSE seriously? I think it would be that Axel's ture purpose was to see his version of Kairi again, but he dies in ordder to help sora meet kairi.

dejah

:|
haha...
lol. that was a bit mean Shady.

but no, mickey aint gonna die. he's MICKEY MOUSE for crying out loud!

dejah

:|
maybe BHk will fade into nothingness after playing out his part.

or maybe namine will. we did see her disappear in on of the pVs anyways.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Namine DERSERVES to die. All shes been doing is messing up peoples lives. BHK is an ungrateful, whiny emo. They deserve eachother. Read my sig too see how much i dislike them.

kairibreeze

I think that riku will die, i'm not saying i want him to die but i think he will and maybe sora will be there or maybe sora has to do it, that would be heartbreaking for me. I don't think they'd kill off Mickey Mouse or Sora and i reckon if there is a KH3 then BHK will be in it.

keyblade of light

It says in the Jump Festa trailer report that Namine says to BHK/Roxas:
"You and Sora are intertwined, in order for Sora to be complete, you are nessecary"
1)Maybe, at the end, they both merge (but no like a drive form or something like that) and only one of them continues to exist, but with the other one inside him.
2)BHK disappears/dies and whatever is missing from Sora is forever lost.
By the way, IF there will be a KH3, that means another 4-5-6 years of waiting for THE End to appear after the credits - I would buy it, but I hope i only get to find about it a month or so before it's realesed (I won't bt able to handle the nerve-wrecking waiting) - but maybe they'll spice it up with another CoM or somthing like that every now and then.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I personally agree with a lot of the people here--this is an E-rated game, after all. A lot of young kids will be playing this game...I seriously doubt that the MAIN CHARACTER would die. It completely misfires on the whole Disney motif (and, come to think of it, Squenix too) that good will always triumph over evil and there will be a "happily ever after".

Think about it. Squenix has either given us a happy ending (FF9), has hinted that everything will be all right (FF8), or has given a tragedy and then resolved it (FFX into FFX-2).

Nomura has clearly stated that he is opposed to a KH3. He said in an interview a long time ago that Disney was asking him to try and continue the series, but he felt the ending of this one "pretty much wrapped things up". I'm thinking that the tragedy that will inspire that heartbreakingly sad Passion ATB will be that of BHK. Sorry, BHK lovers. But that's the way all arrows point right now.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KingBlade said:
As you all know that Xaldin just gave us the great new info about the game. This quote has been catching peoples eye:

Heartbreaking is it? Death is the only thing that is in my mind when I hear Heartbreaking in Kingdom Hearts II. Alot of people in different forums have been saying Sora will die. I believe Sora's death will be a prefect ending for Kingdom Hearts II.(The cherry on top)

There is something I remembered when I heard this. A few months ago, I think I heard the news of Kingdom Hearts II having alternate endings.

This might not be true,but it doesn't matter.

I am not sure that if any of you may have remembered this.

Will Sora's death or any death of any character be the one the breaks our hearts?

Also, some people don't believe the Sora will die because of the recent comfirmed info of a new video at the end of Kingdom Hearts II. Which means a Kingdom Hearts III.

Some believe Sora is not die, if there is a new mystery behind Kingdom Hearts II.

How do you the story will end, that will make it "Heartbreaking"?
Maybe it is Riku who dies.

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
Namine DERSERVES to die. All shes been doing is messing up peoples lives. BHK is an ungrateful, whiny emo. They deserve eachother. Read my sig too see how much i dislike them.

...I don't know how many times I have to post this...From now on I'm going to copy and paste this...

Namine was KIDNAPPED by the Org. She was FORCED to do THIER BIDDING SO THAT THEY COULD TURN HIM INTO THEIR PUPPET. Axel helped her and she HELPED SORA before the Larxene and Marluxia battle. She is now helping him regain his memories by being in the pod so that he will look for his friends. She WANTS the BHK TO COMPLETE WITH SORA SO SHE TELLS HIM ABOUT SORA.

Prince_Diamond

dejah said:
i think i'd cry buckets. T_T

dont take away the men of KH!

go on!! kill off namine!!!

Don't say that! That's BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY I TELLS YA! Well, if that is true in any case, I know one thing for sure is that Sora can't die, because duh?! He's like the main character! They can't just Kill off the main character... whatever will happen to kairi? It either could be Riku, Or Roxas a.k.a BHK. I don't think Namine will die. It has to be one of the two. Riku or BHK.

B

bettermanlamia

i dont want anyone to die....o maybe sora dissapears....like altogether

fuzzywuzzyzim

maybe when sora finds kairi shes completely forgotten about him and then doesnt remember who he is till right about as he is about to be impaled by riku and then she throws herself in front of him sacrificing herself for him that ways you get seperation(sort of) death and sacrifice all rolled into one not to mention best friend betrayal and loss of love

and then if they made it KH3 could be about sora getting revenge on riku...yeah...never happen but I can dream right

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back