• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
As you all know that Xaldin just gave us the great new info about the game. This quote has been catching peoples eye:
The Ending of Kingdom Hearts II is as some of my staff said, heartbreaking, and fits the theme of Passion a little to well.

Heartbreaking is it? Death is the only thing that is in my mind when I hear Heartbreaking in Kingdom Hearts II. Alot of people in different forums have been saying Sora will die. I believe Sora's death will be a prefect ending for Kingdom Hearts II.(The cherry on top)

There is something I remembered when I heard this. A few months ago, I think I heard the news of Kingdom Hearts II having alternate endings.

This might not be true,but it doesn't matter.

I am not sure that if any of you may have remembered this.

Will Sora's death or any death of any character be the one the breaks our hearts?

Also, some people don't believe the Sora will die because of the recent comfirmed info of a new video at the end of Kingdom Hearts II. Which means a Kingdom Hearts III.

Some believe Sora is not die, if there is a new mystery behind Kingdom Hearts II.

How do you the story will end, that will make it "Heartbreaking"?

---------------------------------------------
NOTE:
I do not want Sora to die, its just that I think that will be the prefect ending for the Kingdom Hearts Series.
---------------------------------------------------------------
AND:
Yes, it is like Harry Potter.(For people who hate Harry Potter or don't read,there have been saying the Harry Potter will kill himself at the end of book 7. They believe he is a horcrux) Like you would know what that is.

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Riku should die....I mean I don't want him to but I think it'll make the story sad.....

WHAAAA!

<My heart hurts just thinking about it!

pap64

I have the feeling that this might have something to do with Namine and BHK rather than Sora. Nomura has said that BHK's story is really, really sad and heart breaking. or maybe it's Riku...

-pap64

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
yes, i feel that Sora's death would be a great ending... but... what if.. Sora doesn't die? Like what if he fades away? kinda like how Tidus did in FFX? Cause didnt Normura say the ending might reveal a kh3? (im not sure if he said that..... i have to go check...) ... holy crap... if he DOES fade.. what if Kairi tries to find him, and then it turns out to be a ffx2? YAY! xD well whatever... im just hoping he doesnt die... nuu Sora cant die! ;___;

yuna:)

Love Believer_x said:
yes, i feel that Sora's death would be a great ending... but... what if.. Sora doesn't die? Like what if he fades away? kinda like how Tidus did in FFX? Cause didnt Normura say the ending might reveal a kh3? (im not sure if he said that..... i have to go check...) ... holy crap... if he DOES fade.. what if Kairi tries to find him, and then it turns out to be a ffx2? YAY! xD well whatever... im just hoping he doesnt die... nuu Sora cant die! ;___;

Acually, it's logical for BHK to dissapper in the end. I mean, if he's the shadow of sora, and in order for sora to be complete, they need to be one....

uh oh...

spoiler...theory....

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
........ I'm gonna pretend I never read that theory, or hope it doesn't come true.

Err either way umm.. um....um.... yeah Heart breaking could mean many things..

-would crack up if Nomura meant it in a literal way-

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
tetraalmasy said:
Riku should die....I mean I don't want him to but I think it'll make the story sad.....

WHAAAA!

<My heart hurts just thinking about it!

True it would, it perfect to tell you the truth. Riku, the one who fought darkness dies. "It's so Heartbreaking":(

D

Dexter

This is how i see it

Sora kiari an Riku in DD

Riku possesd by darknees wants kiari to come to darkness

Sora trys to nogiate with riku

Riku slides his soul eater an slices kiari throat

Sora goes all Luke Skywalker....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!

Riku falls to the ground and sora says to riku "Im sorry"

Then Sora reaches out for his keyblade an stabbs riku.

Thus making sora go all anakin like!!!

~HEARK BREAKIN~ isnt it?

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
no, i think that heartbreaking means something other than death.

*possible spoilers*

i read that Sora's purpose or vision is that he wants to meet Kairi again and do anything to meet her *ex* "take me to the world of darkness" This ties in with the ending of KH1, when we were all sad that kairi and sora didnt stay together. it would be sad if they never met during kh2 and only saw each other at the end of the game

Rioraku

Personally if it is a death it will be an unexpected one, but really im thinking either 1. Sora meets up with Kiari again but she doesn't remember him at all for some reason or another and she moves on, 2. Sora meets with Kiara but has to leave her again....in order to finish something...thuse making good roots for another sequel......really thouhg since no one knows these are all just theories....

dejah

:|
saying sora will die. is like saying Harry Potter will die.

very cliched and anti climax!!

maybe there's a sacrifice of somesort?

dejah

your point is? lol.. spam.

maybe one of them sacrifices themself to save the others!

Tsuriai

I agree with those who said BHK would die or fade or whatever. It would make more sense than anyone else dying, and the series could easily continue without him.

dejah

i think i'd cry buckets. T_T

dont take away the men of KH!

go on!! kill off namine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back