• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

Like, Ultima Keyblade said, I think Riku will sacrifice himself. I know it's not a pretty ending, but it wouldn't come as a surprise. Good friend gone evil, feels like he has no reason to live, decides to throw in the blanket.......

Ok, maybe not. But, he'll probably have similar motives.

By the way, where did you find this info Xaldin?

Last edited:

Aros123

wow just talking about it here is getting me depressed, here i was hoping kh would have a happy ending. I hope sora at least doesn't die or he and kairi aren't seperated again, cause that would suck.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
NO!! I don't want Riku to die or any1!!!!!!( except for that darn Namine.....*Grrrrrrrr*)
My friend suggested that Sora will die or disappear or something & thus, a KH3 will be more based on BHK......?( if there is ever a KH3 coming)

Mickey can't die......Disney characters can't die!!!!! They've been around like........FOREVER. I don't think Disney characters were meant to bring sadness anyways.......but then again........it's a game.

Last edited:
P

Puppet Master

Hi There KUPO!!! I think its gonna be like lotr:rotk a huge battle at hollow basion KUPO!!! sora, donald and goofy are gonna be aragon, legolas and gimli KUPO!!! heartless are orks KUPO!!! good forces of all the planets are rohan and gondor KUPO!!! Best idia rikus goodside leads someforces and he dies because of seperoth(sry about spelling)

----------------------
IM SHRPNING MY KNIFE KUPO!!!

Last edited:

Light Aura

Maybe Sora gets seperated from Donald and Goofy. I mean he traveled with them throughout all of Kingdom Hearts. Like Donald and Goofy go back to Disney Castle and Sora goes back to Destiny Island.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I think it will end with Riku being killed (a decapitation! or backstabbing-like death) and BHK willingly destroying himself so Sora can become whole and defeat the final boss?

Chosenoneknuckles

MyInnerFred said:
I think it will end with Riku being killed (a decapitation! or backstabbing-like death) and BHK willingly destroying himself so Sora can become whole and defeat the final boss?

I'm liking this idea ^^.

P

Puppet Master

maybe axel killes BHK, Riku gets killed by diz tidus dissapears and sora sacrfises himself KUPO!!!

----------------------

IM SHAPNING MY KNIFE KUPO

P

Puppet Master

Wait BHK is gonna die so that sora can go into his final form

Midnightdragon

They're all gonna die. JK. Ummm...I'll put in a vote for BHK's death. Why not? This is such a depressing thread.

P

Puppet Master

axel gonna die, BHK gonna die I think sora is going to disaperar WEEE every body gonna die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back