• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dbz!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaZuKan

best.anime.ever

well the manga is better as they show "clams" that Kid Buu is the strongest buu, SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Mystic Gohan

Shinjuku

Entrapment
now that DBZ is uncut I like it much better then the dubbed version even though it still kicked major ass

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
One of my most favorite anime. The best Action anime I've ever watched in my whole life. I love DBZ. My favorite character is kid Gohan; when he got older he just wasn't the same. The first of the group of Saiyans to Super Saiyan 2 and he's cute too!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I like the show the uncut version is better but barely any different...Anyway the show rocks!

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
DBZ was probably the first anime I ever laid eyes on. Well maybe G-Force or Transformers, but DBZ is the biggest anime in the world I think. It made me fall in love with anime and I still watch the cell and buu sagas. It's arguably the best action anime ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back