• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

David Bowie dead at 69

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hahahahaha
Are you kidding me.

Let's be honest here: the best things Labyrinth had going for it were the puppets (which we all know will be replaced by generic CGI critters) and Bowie (who is dead).

they can have bowie's real corpse and animate it with CGI, or like a puppet and have the best of both worlds!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
they can have bowie's real corpse and animate it with CGI, or like a puppet and have the best of both worlds!

Don't even go there. At this time, I wouldn't put that too far behind them. It's all about the money, money, money...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Don't even go there. At this time, I wouldn't put that too far behind them. It's all about the money, money, money...

people will do anything and that is a goddamn travesty.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
We will see how it turns out unfortunately. The puppets and scenery is what made the movie eerie and intriguing. Also, Bowie's appearance stood out as well.

redcrown

Awards
I wonder how many of these reboots/remakes/prequels/sequels will get scrapped eventually. I feel like 20 have been announced in the last month alone.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I wonder how many of these reboots/remakes/prequels/sequels will get scrapped eventually. I feel like 20 have been announced in the last month alone.

yeah, all these deaths are profitable unfortunately. for every cancelled one, two more will be announced.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

No original ideas and just trying to bag some cash to Hollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back