• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darth Vader vs. Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Darth Vader or Sephiroth?

• Darth Vader

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Sephiroth

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
nega sora said:
shut up you n00b quit spammin

anyways didnt padame die before truly became vader so wouldnt that mean he became truly evil after her death....

Actualy i'm thinking he was so depressed becuse his precious lady friend died, because of him, He had so much pain inside of him that he wanted everyone else to exsperience it so he went on a hissy fit & got, as you say, evil. Really from my point of veiw thats what an emo would do if they were a jed with a stormtrooper army.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
MASTER-SEPHIROTH said:
Haywire do you remember this, "From MY POINT OF VEIW the jedi are evil." So in other words he WAS NOT evil because he thought that HE was the good guy, mainly because he was trying to PROTECT his precious Padme. Evil & protect do not mix so in other words, vaders is NOT evil just confussed.
True,he was confussed he didn't know the diffrence between good and evil. But to me good and evil can be a point of view at times.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Dude it's not armour once again if you saw the movie it's pretty much a life support suit, dose NOT protect him, it just keeps him alive. Also his light saber cant cut through his masume Because it is a legendary blade from jappaneese myths. So yeah i'm sorry little boy it CAN NOT be cut, now don't you feel stupid.

The armour from the star wars books are quoted as being 1)fire resistant(meaning that "desend heartless angel" AKA sin harvest, wouldn't do anything.) 2)amphibious3)pressurized4)damage resistant(that is actually the best way to put it) 5) made of a special metal that can short circuit lightsabers and nearly unbreakable.(nearly, not unbreakable)

Also, one of the properties of a light saber is that they can cut through anything.

I could get into the force, but i start ranting... and i don't really feel like it right now.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
kingdomkey01 said:
You can't argue against fiction with myth, so we can't really know for sure. What happens when something that can cut through anything slashes at something that can't be cut through?
wiki masamune legend said:
A legend tells of a test where Muramasa challenged his master, Masamune to see who could make a finer sword. They both worked and worked and eventually, when both swords were finished, they decided to test the results. The contest was for each to suspend the blades in a small creek with the cutting edge facing the current. Muramasa's sword cut everything that passed its way; fish, leaves floating down the river, the very air which blew on it. Highly impressed with his pupil's work, Masamune lowered his sword into the current and waited patiently. Not a leaf was cut, the fish swam right up to it, and the air hissed as it gently blew by the blade. After a while, Muramasa began to scoff at his master for his apparent lack of skill in his making of his sword. Smiling to himself, Masamune pulls up his sword, dries it, and sheathes it. All the while, Muramasa was heckling him for his sword's inability to cut anything. A monk, who had been watching the whole ordeal, walked over and bowed low to the two sword masters. He then began to explain what he had seen.
"The first of the swords was by all accounts a fine sword, however it is a blood thirsty, evil blade as it doesn't discriminate as to who or what it will cut. It may just as well be cutting down butterflies as severing heads. The second was by far the finer of the two, as it doesn't needlessly cut that which is innocent and undeserving."
In another account of the story, both blades cut the leaves that went down on the river's current equally well, but the leaves would stick to the blade of Muramasa whereas they would slip on past the Masamune after being sliced. Or alternatively both leaves were cut, but those cut by Masamune's blade would reform as it traveled down the stream.
In yet another story Murasama and Masamune were summoned to make swords for the Shogun or Emperor and the finished swords were held in a waterfall. The result is the same as the other stories, and Masamune's swords are deemed holy swords. In one version of the story Muramasa is killed for creating evil swords.
While all known legends of the two ever having met are historically impossible, both smiths are widely regarded as symbols for their respective eras. Muramasa lived during the Sengoku Jidai or Warring states period, and so his swords were used for war and are considered killing weapons. Masamune is said to have lived in a more peaceful time, when swords were works of art instead of weapons and swordsmiths were philosophers.

Nowhere in there does it say that it can't be cut. It says it can cut threw everthing, but it doesn't that it is unbreakable.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
MASTER-SEPHIROTH said:
ok gaywire..vader lost because a crippled, old dude you cant fight anymore and sephiroth has something better than the force watch advent children pal he f***** throws buildings at you dude vader sucks flaming man cock

I'm really getting tired of your dumbass remarks. Your the one spamming with pointlessness. In reality, Vader could slice through through the buildings, especially if Cloud could. And like Haywire said a while back, He couldn't kill Luke because he didn't want to kill his own son. Vader would just have to slice off Sephiroth's sword, and then Vader would just use forcepowers against Sephiroth, and eventually Sephiroth would die.

Think.

Lightsaber > Sword
Forcepowers > Materia
Vader's Skills with the blade > Sephiroth's skills with the blade
Darth Vader > Sephiroth

Keep in mind I like FFVII more than Star Wars, but you have to face the truth, Vader would win.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Already been done. This exploded into a 30 page debate I believe. Use the search button next time... freakin' noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back