• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darth Vader vs. Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Darth Vader or Sephiroth?

• Darth Vader

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Sephiroth

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraki

no vader was evil thats why he was on the darkside and he killed for his own selfish reasons but sephy tried to destroy the world for his poor mommy oh yeah momas boys arent evil just crazy

sonjax

It would work like this; Vader attacks with his lightsaber and Sephiroth uses the awesome magical power of the Masamune to destroy the lightsaber. Vader uses force-choke on Sephy and he uses SuperNova. Vader becomes distracted by using the force to stop SuperNova (he could barely even do it and couldn't force choke at the same time). Sephy uses Sin Harvest and slashes Vader. Bye-Bye Darthie.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Yeah actually ed-man has a point if the one winged angel, Sephiroth, who wanted the planet to GO AWAY in other words be destroyed , then vader is pathetic. Mainly in episode 3, if you actualy watched it , all he was doing was tring to become a jedi master & SAVE PADME, that is the least evil thing i can think of, at least if sephiroth isn't evil, by some force of god, then at least hes completely crazy.

Also nega sora remember this, PADME, PADME, PADME, I HAVE TO PROTECT MY SWEET WITTLE PADME. Yeah that sounds soooooo evil.

Zaraki

sonjax said:
It would work like this; Vader attacks with his lightsaber and Sephiroth uses the awesome magical power of the Masamune to destroy the lightsaber. Vader uses force-choke on Sephy and he uses SuperNova. Vader becomes distracted by using the force to stop SuperNova (he could barely even do it and couldn't force choke at the same time). Sephy uses Sin Harvest and slashes Vader. Bye-Bye Darthie.

theres one problem with what you say light saber would probaly cut murasume in half magic or not. and how can he use super nova if he cant breathe while hes being choked. and how do you know that his sword can penatrate though darths armor?

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Dude it's not armour once again if you saw the movie it's pretty much a life support suit, dose NOT protect him, it just keeps him alive. Also his light saber cant cut through his masume Because it is a legendary blade from jappaneese myths. So yeah i'm sorry little boy it CAN NOT be cut, now don't you feel stupid.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Nega Sora GOOD comeback calling me a little girl, what i would expect from a 6 year old. Also if its fictional then why are we debating about it. I mean, as you said, neither of us could prove that either of these awesome people could or would beat one or the other same with their weapons. Thusly this can only mean that the onlyy way one can beat the other is who people like more, & if you look at the poll the people have chosen Sephiroth. Now dont you feel owned, becase if you don't then you should look somwhere on youre body for a sticker that says "Property of Master-Sephiroth".

Zaraki

well no duh sephy gonna win this is a forum were the majority of the people are FF7 nerds and there all gonna vote for him i mean do you see all the vs sephy thread cmon now. but im not even gonna continue the whole diss you after every post crap so just drop it oh and btw im probaly a little older than you.

L

lionheart128

hey man F*** YOU! dont f*** with master-sephiroth or your nuts are mine bitch

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Haywire do you remember this, "From MY POINT OF VEIW the jedi are evil." So in other words he WAS NOT evil because he thought that HE was the good guy, mainly because he was trying to PROTECT his precious Padme. Evil & protect do not mix so in other words, vaders is NOT evil just confussed.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Sephiroth has more abilities than Vader. Vader has swordskills (which Sephiroth can match) and a few other force powers. Sephiroth can use materia, use moves like sin harvest and Supernova, and he likes to impale people with his sword. And Sephiroth doesn't just do what his "mother" commands, either. He wants the same thing Jenova wants, but by the end of FF7, he was actually manipulating Jenova for his rise to greater power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back