• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Damn, forgot my own birthday

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mike

iROFL
Awards
You were 11 the whole time I knew you? Seriously, I could never tell!

Happy B-Day.

is-mah-birfday-where-r-caek-dammit.jpg
Yeah, well, bleh. I dont really care for my age, I woke up yesterday, and I walked down stairs, and my mom was like "Happy Birthday!" and I was like, "Its today?"

:D

Happy B-day, dude.

Nice. I'd never guess you were 12.

Someone's growing up quickly. I know how you feel though. Birthdays become just another day after a certain point in your life. I've hit that plateau.
I know. I just dont really care for birthdays anymore to make a big celebration. I just dont care for ages much.

Hmmm...my friend Sam Karabashian turned 12 yesterday too, and said he forgot it. Would you be him, by any chance?
My name's Mike, dude. o_O

Hey you only got $300. It's worst than last year when I got $500 and a plasma screen TV. Lol... Just kidding.

Hey Happy belated Birthday...

I can do pictures to you know!!

And something fromKingdom Hearts...

There you go. Picture as well. Do you want cake?

Anyway...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get out of my thread. And plus, stop lieing, and get out.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Everybody has a strong skill and weak skill. My bad would be spelling strong Math and science. Besides I know people who are worst than me. The last time I had spelling was in grade 5, three years ago. Final I don't get pratice of spelling because you can type and the computer can fix your mispelled. Last so what I forget an E, now the world is going to end.

Very end... Thanks Mastermind!!!! See even worst. It's not its because it would be it is. Hah!

Last I granted you a Happy Birthday... some come here and yell at me. Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday again.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Well, the title says it all. Yesterday was my birthday, so...yeah...woo? Didnt get a thing, but I got about 300 bucks. :D

You're twelve now, Mike?

...I never would have guessed. I thought you were a bit older then 11 the whole time I knew you. But I guess you're not alone in that field. xD ( I still remember those months long gone, much to my surprise. )

Happy belated birthday.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Happy Birthday! Love your sig/avvy :3

Back