• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CUTSCENES - Ven and Vanitas' origins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
thanks a lot, i actually came across those vids about a couple of hours ago and what makes it better is that they're subbed(if you turn on the captions of course)

Faris

Perfect Harmony
The worst thing to ever happen to Kingdom Hearts. Its actually some shitty double kingdom key thing that Vanitas somehow manages to get.

Ishin

Hmm, so Riku and Sora know that he's connected to everyone/every world... It's a rather big thing to forget :\ don't you think..

Xion14

can someone please tell me what is the x-keyblade

It is a KB rumored to be able to unlock KH, unlike the other KBs, the X-Blade can. MX is searching for it and it's also the reason why he made Vanitas in the first place. MX wants the X-Blade. It's also suppose to be the most powerful keyblade ever.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
So whats the explanation behind the scene with Ven wrapped in a white cloth at the beginning of the game? Is that after MX created Vanitas? Why did he take him to Destiny Islands and was wearing an Org.XIII cloak?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
if anyone's still interested or didn't figure it out, under the video itself next to the HD button, there should be another thing that you scroll over and should show at the top a CC button
just press it and alakazam, you have captions/subtitles

memoire.mx

mickey: kiss me ventus...before i die
ventus: never you pedo !

xehanort: oh already find your true love my apprentice?
ventus: whooo im gonna show the gamers your underwear
xheanort: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm, so Riku and Sora know that he's connected to everyone/every world... It's a rather big thing to forget :\ don't you think..

I just wonder how a 5 year old knew that about a 4 year old. They are like baby geniuses or something. They they really know what they were talking about....?

memoire.mx

so if riku knows already that there are things from another world why did he say in KH1 that he never thinks of other worlds if kairi werent on the island

memoire.mx

yeah comes in my mind so sora forgets about ventus too D: quite perfect for numora
let all protagonists lose her memories before the mainserie

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I think he just forgot. In reality, I don't remember anything from before I was 7 or 8 and I'm only 18. So, as the years go by I guess they just forgot...Obviously Sora did, He should have already known there was something special about him besides just the keyblade. But I guess kids don't take that kinda thing too seriously and forget.

.:Mega:.

Awards
No, no. Not to tell anyone about meeting him and everything they talked about. I don't exactly remember what they talked about other than Terra promising to teach Riku how to use the Keyblade if he ever got off the island.

As for Sora, I think Riku just meant that Sora can make friends with anyone.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
No, no. Not to tell anyone about meeting him and everything they talked about. I don't exactly remember what they talked about other than Terra promising to teach Riku how to use the Keyblade if he ever got off the island.

As for Sora, I think Riku just meant that Sora can make friends with anyone.

Ah, that could be a reason Riku wanted to get off the island even more...

.:Mega:.

Awards
Yep! Riku knew about the Keyblade all along, it seems, he just didn't know what it was called, IIRC. Terra even let Riku hold it. C: But I don't think he mentioned it by name. I forget.

I think what Terra wanted to do once he became a master was take Riku in as his apprentice. ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back