• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CUTSCENES - Ven and Vanitas' origins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
nice find, very interesting, there was a discussion about the scene with the neoshadows in another thread(more like a fight, but who am I to judge.)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
lolz i saw this last night live XD

Xion14

Great find *applauds you* and the other thing. I'm watching the first video (sorry loading very slowly) and when MX is talking he's holding up the weird X...you know kind of like when Roxas finds out he's Sora just with an X in his name. I don't know if it means anything just weird it's the same X *shrugs*

Kentsu13

Great find *applauds you* and the other thing. I'm watching the first video (sorry loading very slowly) and when MX is talking he's holding up the weird X...you know kind of like when Roxas finds out he's Sora just with an X in his name. I don't know if it means anything just weird it's the same X *shrugs*

ya it was mentioned in another thread too but idk wat could it mean

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i meant to say that they're two different "people", but i think that they had the same heart since ven's heart was inside Sora--->Sora releases heart---->Kairi and Ven's heart leave---->Roxas looks like Ven which I believe is because Ven's heart went to Roxas

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Thats kinda means that he is Ven then? Roxas seemed to have emotions of some sort, possibly cause he wasnt a nobody after all..... Just theorizing, could be many flaws in my thinking. Only thing is why he didnt have memories.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I guess because Sora was an acting force during his existence, so Sora retained the memories while Roxas made his own during his time in the Organization, only to be lost when Riku takes him to DIZ(except for his memories of Hayner, Pence, and Olette)

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Mmmm interesting. Having said all this, I hope Ven doesnt come poping out of Sora sometime in the future.

i wouldn't worry about that, i think the main goal is to find ven's lifeless body in that mysterious room and give him back his heart

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
nope, just that same scene that was shown in the trailer at jump festa
i think it shows up in the game when ven asks sora at the end to let his heart stay inside Sora

Edit: I'll try to find the video that i'm talking about, it's subbed but i'm looking for it
I'll post it when i find it

2nd edit: YouTube - [SPOILER!] KHBBS - Epilogue + Credits Part 1/2
YouTube - [SPOILER!] KHBBS - Epilogue + Credits Part 2/2

they're actually pretty interesting, the second link is the credits but the ones where you see what happened in each world after the game (sorry to change the topic of the thread but you might like these)

Also, there are subs but you need to turn the captions on in the first one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back