• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CUTSCENES - Ven and Vanitas' origins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emass

I think it's interesting to notice that Riku is kinda still taken as Terra's apprentice in a sense. In KH1 when you get to Hollow Bastion, Ansem SoD pops up and sorta helps Riku along the way and gives him access to a KB (albeit Xehanort takes over Riku's body and pushes him into darkness, but still. lol.).

I just think it's an interesting connection. Would it really be a coincidence that he was watching Riku the whole time and then steps in? Think Ansem SoD could be acting off some of Terra's memories?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Yep! Riku knew about the Keyblade all along, it seems, he just didn't know what it was called, IIRC. Terra even let Riku hold it. C: But I don't think he mentioned it by name. I forget.

I think what Terra wanted to do once he became a master was take Riku in as his apprentice. ;;

That would have been cool. Poor Terra. He might still get the chance though. If they can save him. Maybe Riku would still get some tips. :/

.:Mega:.

Awards
I think it would be really cool to see Terra and Riku meet again. Heck, it'd be sweet if Aqua met the trio together, as she is the only one who meets all of SRK.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I'm curious as to how long Ventus has been Eraqus' apprentice and known Aqua and Terra.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it would be really cool to see Terra and Riku meet again. Heck, it'd be sweet if Aqua met the trio together, as she is the only one who meets all of SRK.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I'm curious as to how long Ventus has been Eraqus' apprentice and known Aqua and Terra.

Hopefully everyone will be reunited and together again...

Well actually in that cutscene with Ventus and MX, Ventus looked a little tad tiny bit younger to me. Maybe 14 like Sora was? So I'm thinking maybe a little over a year or 2.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Master Xehanort mentions in his report that he hadn't been to LoD in years. Perhaps he dropped Ventus off on his last visit? That could make Ven anywhere from like 12 - 14.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Do they ever tell the official ages of other characters like Roxas or Axel or the Final Fantasy characters? Or are we supposed to estimate. They at tell the main characters...

Kentsu13

Master Xehanort mentions in his report that he hadn't been to LoD in years. Perhaps he dropped Ventus off on his last visit? That could make Ven anywhere from like 12 - 14.

ya MX was probably training Van or experimenting w/ darkness and discovering KH

True Reflection

Nein88

I found out on FAQ's that Master Xehanort made Ven, essentially another Sora clone, specificallly an emobodiement of Sora's light, and Vanitas Sora and Ven's darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back