• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cutest Couple

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the cutest couple?

• Sora and Kairi?

Votes: 89 94.7%
  • Riku and Kairi?

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
fantasygurl1227 said:
okay i am for the sora and kairi hook up....even though i hate kairi and i love sora lol:p
A cute couple. Very cute. Whenever I listen to "We Belong Together" (Mariah Carey) or "Simple and Clean" (Utada Hikaru) I think of Sora and Kairi being together. I think you'll notice in my sig that I am in favour of them together ...

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
burningkeyblade said:
A cute couple. Very cute. Whenever I listen to "We Belong Together" (Mariah Carey) or "Simple and Clean" (Utada Hikaru) I think of Sora and Kairi being together. I think you'll notice in my sig that I am in favour of them together ...
yeah i noticed that lol, and i also love your tidus and yuna sig they are a really cute couple

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ladyxshalott said:
I'm a bit of a Kairi hater, but i think she still belongs with Sora.As for Riku i think he and Naminé would make a good couple.
You might be a Kairi hater, but you've said that she should be with Sora and at least you're not going on about how you hate Kairi. lil_riku kept going on about how they hated Sora and got flamed. As for Riku and Namine ... never thought of that before. Interesting.

dejah

:|
lol. too bad my option isnt even on the list but i say:

highlight at risk. dont say i didnt warn you. and keep your opinions to yourself.
RIKU AND SORA!!! lol i love em to death. i'm a slasher. but if i had to choose, i'd say riku and kairi cozz i love riku more. heee.

haha!

chasingdusk

dejah said:
highlight at risk. dont say i didnt warn you. and keep your opinions to yourself.
RIKU AND SORA!!! lol i love em to death. i'm a slasher. but if i had to choose, i'd say riku and kairi cozz i love riku more. heee.
Ha ha ha! Yea, Riku could be with anybody really, boy or girl. He's definitely a bishonen. ^_^

But, anyway how about a Sora, Namine and Kairi love triangle? Let's just say I find Kairi slightly annoying and it would be fun to watch her and Namine fight over Sora.

Last edited:

BHK Stalker

I totally think Sora and Kairi! Read my signature. They make a really cute couple, and they look awesome together!! Sora and Kairi Forever!
kairi better hook up with sora because sora has been flying around fighting heartless and disney villians left and right

BHK Stalker

ladyxshalott

burningkeyblade said:
You might be a Kairi hater, but you've said that she should be with Sora and at least you're not going on about how you hate Kairi. lil_riku kept going on about how they hated Sora and got flamed. As for Riku and Namine ... never thought of that before. Interesting.

True.There's a time and place for everything.Find me the right board and i'll rant my heart out! :D Nami Riku fan for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back