• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cutest Couple

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the cutest couple?

• Sora and Kairi?

Votes: 89 94.7%
  • Riku and Kairi?

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Sora and Kairi
Riku and Namine
BHK and his brown haired friend
Donald and Daisy
Goofy and...er......Clarabell (is she in the game?)
Mickey and Minnie

wanna know what? What if it was Riku and Rikku?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm more of a Sora/Yuffie supporter. But I know Sora and Kairi are going to get together.

dejah

:|
chasingdusk said:
Ha ha ha! Yea, Riku could be with anybody really, boy or girl. He's definitely a bishonen. ^_^

But, anyway how about a Sora, Namine and Kairi love triangle? Let's just say I find Kairi slightly annoying and it would be fun to watch her and Namine fight over Sora.

haha. he's just so beautiful.

lol or maybe it's my bad boy syndrome. lol. i love my men.:D

FATE

Awards
Sora and Kairi 4ever!!!
I guess its a pretty obvious choice, right?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
THAT'S NOT EVEN A QUESTION. Who's the better couple?! SORA AND KAIRI!

Sorry, but from a S/K fangi--*ahem* supporter, there's no way Riku/Kairi is possible. This isn't one of those uber-complex plots where they're going to throw a curveball in terms of assumed relationships. Look at CoM: Namine tells Sora "you made a promise...to someone you could never forget...she's your light, the light within the darkness." And Riku pretty much handed Kairi to Sora when he told Sora "Take care of her."

Like I said--OBVIOUS!

Thank you. *bows* I cannot believe 4 people thought Riku would be better off with Kairi. Eesh!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
.Oathkeeper. said:

Sorry, but from a S/K fangi--*ahem* supporter, there's no way Riku/Kairi is possible. This isn't one of those uber-complex plots where they're going to throw a curveball in terms of assumed relationships. Look at CoM: Namine tells Sora "you made a promise...to someone you could never forget...she's your light, the light within the darkness." And Riku pretty much handed Kairi to Sora when he told Sora "Take care of her."

Like I said--OBVIOUS!

Thank you. *bows* I cannot believe 4 people thought Riku would be better off with Kairi. Eesh!
Well, I didn't vote for a Riku/Kairi pairing. I voted for a Sora/Kairi pairing! But you are right.

kairibreeze

kairi betta get with sora cos he's been fighting off heartless for a year just so he can see her again!!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ahem, moving on ... the Sora and Kairi pairing also remind me of something else. There is a song called "Poison" that I absolutely love by Groove Coverage. It's like Sora fighting the Heartless and the poison of it is keeping both Sora and Kairi apart. You could associate many songs with these kind of pairings.

FATE

Awards
.Oathkeeper. said:

Like I said--OBVIOUS!

Dude.......CHILL OUT!!!
Every body perfectly knows that sora is the one that is going to be with kairi.
this is just for people to say the couple they think is the cutest(read the title), and not the guy that is actually going to be with kairi.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
FATE said:
Dude.......CHILL OUT!!!
Every body perfectly knows that sora is the one that is going to be with kairi.
this is just for people to say the couple they think is the cutest(read the title), and not the guy that is actually going to be with kairi.
It's exactly what I wanted to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back