• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cutest Couple

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the cutest couple?

• Sora and Kairi?

Votes: 89 94.7%
  • Riku and Kairi?

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CidHighwind

kairi better hook up with sora because sora has been flying around fighting heartless and disney villians left and right

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
CidHighwind said:
kairi better hook up with sora because sora has been flying around fighting heartless and disney villians left and right
Yeah! He deserves Kairi after what he's been through. He's fought the Heartless to find her in the first place. It will always be for Kairi when he fights the Heartless.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
soccer_stalker said:
better keep this information to yourslef, you'll get flamed. Sora and Kairi,. BUt BHK AND NAMINE ARE CUTE TOO.
And I am in favour of BHK and Namine too. I should've put them down as a choice, but I didn't think of it at the time.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora722 said:
The cutest couple is....

Me and Kiari

I mean Sora and Kiari (of coarse)
I'd say the same about me and Sora! But I agree with you. The friendship and relationship between Sora and Kairi is so strong that they belong together. It kinda gets the song "We Belong Together" (Mariah Carey) in your head when you think of a song bringing them together. Or maybe "Simple and Clean" would do ...

summoner_skylar

id say sora and kairi cause riku deserves me hee hee

*takes cloud and riku and runs away*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back