• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Currently doing a level 1 run

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
And I have to say... it is extroardinarily fun to do. Xaldin was about 80,000 times harder and thus more epic and I am having the best kingdom hearts time of my life. Am I the only one working on a level one run?

rajahgold

And I have to say... it is extroardinarily fun to do. Xaldin was about 80,000 times harder and thus more epic and I am having the best kingdom hearts time of my life. Am I the only one working on a level one run?

whats a "Level1 run?"
is it where your stuck at level one?

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
whats a "Level1 run?"
is it where your stuck at level one?
*haven't played FM+ so i might be wrong*
it's where you are stuck at Level 1 [hence the name] you can't gain XP or level up at all. You have the same statistics throughout. The bosses and enemies still have the same powers. It's really hard

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
it's where you are stuck at Level 1 [hence the name] you can't gain XP.The bosses and enemies are still the same difficulty however.

It's really hard

AxelsVirtue

So basicly the only way to survive later in the game is to never ever get hit? Also wouldn't the boss battles last hours?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I did it once. I barely managed to finish it, I forgot how.

Then I tried to do it again.

And I can't get past stupid Pete in Olympus cause I'm doing it no damage and those ghosts really tend to catch you by surprise.

Edit: And no, it won't last hours. Big enemies like LS last about 10 minutes, but still not that long.

Daixen

question: u stay at lvl 1?? or u keep lvling up? if so.. in marluxia data battle u cant be hit!! that very hard!!

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
You stay at level 1. Because you don't get any xp.

Yep, pretty much every boss one shots you so you have to keep your wits up. Even normal heartless take nearly all your health, some of the stronger ones can kill you.

rajahgold

*haven't played FM+ so i might be wrong*
it's where you are stuck at Level 1 [hence the name] you can't gain XP or level up at all. You have the same statistics throughout. The bosses and enemies still have the same powers. It's really hard

thats insane!!!
i dont think i could do that to myself. i hate it when Sora dies. a little part of me dies every time it happens.

Kiwi +

Awards
wish i could try this..too bad i don't have a FM+ copy...

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Big enemies like LS last about 10 minutes, but still not that long.

Saix's data form takes me sooo long, even without the level one ability, I was just on expert. I was trying to do no damage, and it took forever. But yeah, I wouldn't be able to do a lvl 1 run

KHxOblivion

Good luck man. You'll need it. I'm planning to play KH2FM+ in Critical Mode as well, but I'm not going to stay at level 1 xD. That's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back