• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Curious....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I know you're new but this thread is pretty much pointless and doesn't belong in this section.
To answer your question, extra thick hair gel?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
labella_super_spikes_fast_drying_styling_reviews_158141_raw.jpg

Used by Sonic the Hedgehog, Cloud Strife and Sora

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
I know you're new but this thread is pretty much pointless and doesn't belong in this section.
To answer your question, extra thick hair gel?

Lighten up man, as long as there a point to this thread to talk about, in this case Sora hair, then it isn't pointless.

I believe Sora ask Kisame for advice on how to keep his hair spiky even when wet 8].

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
It's just the Japanese drawing.

Well it is in a universe where people can fly and extend a sword to the size of a anaconda.So having your hair up forever isn't surprising XD.

C

Colours

Well it is in a universe where people can fly and extend a sword to the size of a anaconda.So having your hair up forever isn't surprising XD.

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Anyways, if you really want to know......ask Nomura himself.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Twas a Naruto reference, mah boi... I think. =/

But as Yttrxium stated, though this thread technically has a point, it's rather senseless - it shouldn't even be moved to FI. Sooo...

24cta9l.gif

Rix

:)
Awards
All i can say is that I do really want that anti gravity gel..

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hair gel. The way his hairstyle is. It's wet.

I don't know. Maybe his hair is supposed to be up that way but eithier way, it's still cool!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's just a game, not real and it wouldn't really make sense in real world terms anyway.
/thread

Spazzboy911

he is an anime character, thusly we cannot understand his, or anyone else's hair. ever. Sephiroths hair? it goes straight up for two inches, the bends at a right angle straight down over his face. same for Xemnas, i think. its not stiff or gelled or anything, it naturaly forms this r shape from his scalp or something

FinalForm Sora17

Actually its not too totally unbelieveable, i have curly hair that is exactly like Sora's (except curly) and it retains its shape like magic. I can dive into a pool off a high dive and when i come up my hair is completely the same. I suppose it would be different for spiky hair though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back