• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cubs Suck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightPrinces

Website
www.myspace.com
Curious how many people think the Cubs suck seeing that they blew their chance this year and if they dont win the World Series next year then it will be 100 years of failure!

Personally I cant stand the Cubs they havent won this years or for the past 99 years there is really no hope for them :D

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I "personally" I DISAGREE. They will win someday.... and how can you say that if you don't know the future, they may not be the winning team and such but someday, they will.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I hate the Cubs. Always have and always will. They are a divisional opponet so i laugh at their complete failure. They had the best offense going into the playoffs but they got shut down by one of the best NL pitchs in game 1 and never woke up after that.

SO I LAUGH AT THE CUBS AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING ALL THE CUBS FAN CRY AND PLACE THE BLAME ON SOMEONE.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i hate the cubs also, but it's in my blood since i live in wisconsin. i really wish the brewers made that playoff spot, they deserved it, but then again they didn't. the brewers were doing excellent at the beginning of the season, but it all just slipped away. personally, i think the brewers were better than the cubs, which is why they deserved the playoff spot. but then again, by the way the brewers blew off so many games, they didn't deserve the spot. o well, better luck next year.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
When i knew the Cards were out i was rooting for the Brewers all the way. But with Sheets going down twice at the end of the year didnt help them
I am so glad they not only lost in their series to the D-Back but got sweeped haha.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
many things would've helped the brewers. ben sheets being injured was definitely the biggest blow on the brewers. if we were better on the road and if derrik turnbow didn't mess up so many games, i think the brewers could've made it. but yeah, i was happy the cubs got their asses kicked in the playoffs.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I Hate the Cubs and i Live in Chicago. You Cant Imagine all the people Saying Oh yeah The Cubs are going all the Way and this is there Year.

Yeah the Cubs went all the way all right all the way to Failure and this was the there year to Dissapoint Again.

The Cubs always have someone/Something to Blame for there loss. The Guy catching the Ball, The Goat. They can never Balme there loss on themselfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back