• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crossroads & Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni Terra

Awards
Yet another theory from KHI.

CROSSROADS & KINGDOM HEARTS

Ok so throughout the games we have seen that it is in fact possible to create a Kingdom Hearts. I was wondering exactly how many Kingdom Hearts there are. Here are the ones we know of.

1: The one in the Dark Abyss/ Dark Realm. This is supposedly the original and possibly the most powerful one. It has been locked.

2: The one in The World That Never Was. This one was created by the Organization to gain their hearts and more power. It got destroyed.

3: The one in The Gathering Place. This one is a bit sketchy, we aren't sure it is exactly a Kingdom Hearts. Although it would make sense because the villain wants it.

Ok so my theory is that there is exactly 4 Kingdom Hearts. It would make sense because they line up with the crossroads. NOTE: I know there is some confusion about what exactly the Crossroads is made up of but just stay with me.

1: Darkness
2: Nothingness
3: Twilight
4: Light

Alternative Paths:
Light (???)
Darkness(DR, DA)
Dawn (GP)
Dusk (TWTNW)

So what happened to the fourth (light)? I have no clue so I'm not gonna pretend that I do.
Not much of a theory but I wanted to share it.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
It already showed the path of light when Diz asks riku at the end of CoM "which will you choose the path to light or the path to darkness".

Omni Terra

Awards
I edited it and the nothingness not a path is why I put the Note there. The only other set of paths I can think of is
Light
Darkness
Dawn
Dusk

Does that make more sense?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I often believe that the KH we see in the BBS vid is the same in the first KH. In KH tey never actually show the heart, but the shape of one in the darkness

Omni Terra

Awards
I often believe that the KH we see in the BBS vid is the same in the first KH. In KH tey never actually show the heart, but the shape of one in the darkness
Hmm that's an interesting take on it. I can't wait til the new games come out and all of this gets explained.:thumbsup:

A

Azrael

I guess after the Master Xehanort crisis, Kingdom Hearts is shrouded in darkness by VAT to keep it from anyone using it.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
okay just to clarify on which kh is which:
kh1-kh of worlds

kh2-kh of man

bbs-there're some people(me included) that this kh could be made from keyblades and there's at least one reference for this to be true but im using a wii so bear with me.

kh3-theres most likely not going to be a kh for this but if there was it'll most likely be kh of origins(the original kh that wasn't made through some kinda process)

as for the crossroads there're really 3 paths; light, dark, and twilight. nothingness isnt a road unless you think of it as your past experiences.

but not a bad theory i say

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Kingdom Hearts in KH1 was the Heart of Worlds
The Kingdom Hearts in KH2 was the KH of Men's Hearts
The KH in the BBS Secret Movie could be a completely new KH, or, in a part of the movie we don't see, it is broken, and then Organization XIII find it and try to reconstruct it to make themselves complete.

We don't know if there will be or is a fourth Kingdom Hearts. for all we know there are definately 2 confirmed and what their role is they are the KH1 and KH2 Kingdom Heartses.

MasterRox

The KH in the BBS Secret Movie could be a completely new KH, or, in a part of the movie we don't see, it is broken, and then Organization XIII find it and try to reconstruct it to make themselves complete.

I dont think they are the same, because the artificial KH is made of hearts from heartless and for what we know, at that time in BbS, there werent heartless and nobodies, so it couldnt exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back