• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
No, it's not out yet. It's gonna release to Japan in September. The English version is not yet announced. Check for updates during or after E3.

Squall

Its coming in Japan in September so most probably in North America it will release in Jan or Feb 2008.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
61y5sh1.jpg

6cpzy4w.jpg

Crisis Core limited edition boxart and PSP.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Shamdeo, is the game cover supposed to be in greyscale? Do you know if the limited ed comes with the PSP, a cover for a PSP, or decals that stick onto your PSP?

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Shamdeo, is the game cover supposed to be in greyscale? Do you know if the limited ed comes with the PSP, a cover for a PSP, or decals that stick onto your PSP?

Japanese FF fans like their game covers to be very simplistic.

There'll be a limited edition bundle ( only 7777 will be made! ) that will include the Crisis Core'd PSP and a copy of the game.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
god ive seen the trailers so many time i cant get it outta my head, i want it soooooooooooooooo badly!!!

i also want that keychain thing for the psp, i think its zack's sword

[Oz]Sora

Man that soo nice. do u think that North america giv to buy PSp like that too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back