• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cow And Chicken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I miss this show, it had some funny moments.

My parents are stupid. They wouldn't let me watch it, when I was 7. They said it was gross, and taught bad values. I rember having to sneak and watch it.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
What a great show. I wish they still showed the old Cartoon Network and old Nickelodeon shows. I miss them so much. Now, it's been replaced with shit like Chowder. I don't even know what the hell is wrong with you if you name your TV show Chowder.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
What a great show. I wish they still showed the old Cartoon Network and old Nickelodeon shows. I miss them so much. Now, it's been replaced with shit like Chowder. I don't even know what the hell is wrong with you if you name your TV show Chowder.
Disney dropped as well. Barley rerunning the classics.

Now we have to watch Ben 10 and Hannah Montana. It's all about money now. :v

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Disney dropped as well. Barley rerunning the classics.

Now we have to watch Ben 10 and Hannah Montana. It's all about money now. :v
Yeah but the thing is, no one watches the shows on Cartoon Network. Alright, kids watch the shows on Nickelodeon and Disney Channel, but not Cartoon Network. CN sucks now. No one I know watches it.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Its a cartoon about cooking food. Chowder is a soup. Soup is a food. Chowder is a logical choice.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I thought it was hilarios how there favorite food was Pork Butts.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Oh my goodness,
I have not seen Cow and Chicken in AGES!
Cartoon Netowrk had great shows, until it slowly declined....
Still, I would watch Cow and Chicken all the time and I would never get sick of it lol
God, new TV (cartoons and live shows *ex: Suite Life of Zack and Cody: On Deck* just aren't the same)
What a shame =/

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
OMG this show man i havent watched this since i was a little kid, the most dumbest show i ever watched.
OH come on the big butt guy showing his butt to the world...pedifile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back