• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Continued Battle of Love and Hate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC16

Unforgetable
Ziora and her friends escaped from the government building that day. Soon after Ziora recovered and the friends she once had left and went on to find their own journey. Ziora still continued her work as strong as ever, fighting to take down the power that had crippled her and others of her town. She still held her meetings only meeting with a few other rebels. Many of the other rebels had scattered so the cause had weakened. The goverment had sabatoged many of her plans and continuously watched her and the few followers that were left.

Fate was going to twist on her, she didn't know who or what lied ahead of her. Would she survive the fate that would await her? Hoping to keep the alliance of her followers she would fall time and time again.

Rules
No god modeling
Keep swearing to a minimum
Romance encouraged, but keep it Pg 13
Try to post as often as possible, I don't expect you to everyday but at least a couple times a week.
Have fun.

NYC16

Unforgetable

Character: Ziora Malilgia
Alliance: Rebel
Bio: Ziora always wanted to bring the government down. They took over her happy life and switched it upside down. They destroyed her home, and ruled her world with a dictator fashion. Her family had been scattered since the last meeting between the government and the rebels. Friendships were tested and lots of the rebel alliance turned to the goverment, with promises of safety and wealth. Ziora would remain loyal to the cause she held so dearly to her heart. SHe longed to meet with her friends long ago and hoped to see old faces.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright here is my template from the first war of betrayel rp, i just changed my characters pic.

Name:Michael
Appearance:

Rebel/ Follower:Rebel

Bio: his father worked for the government as a secret service agent on the old galaxy where they used to live and died mysteriously, but before his father died, his father tought him usefull skills for combat in case if he was endangered, and in two years he had become a master ninja, he dissagrees alot in the governments dicisions (sp?) and takes matters into his own hands

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: ...hey NYC16.

Name: Argo

Appearance:
demoninthecity.jpg

Bio: Argo is the son of a leading commander of the government.He hated the evil that his father continued doing,and his father himself..He hated the government,but was forced to do their bidding or else they would kill his mother.His age is unknown but he looks young wth white hair.His father...at an extremly old age,was still a commander, and his mother was still in authority.Argo thought that someday,he would join the rebellion since he hated everything to do with the goverment.Through all of this,he would achieve it with his katana and claymore.Recently,the government killed his aged mother,making him angry enough to run away from the government.He was wise enough not to fight them along.Argo fights along and does not know where the other rebels are,so he fiths by himself to gather supplies.He could easily do so since he ahd advance training in all the weapons such as guns and swords of all types.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(Where do you guys find all of the cool anime pics for your characters??? That's the best I could find with google. . . )

(I'm not missing out this time)
Name: Stavros
Sex: Male
Appearence:
rei_gaiden.jpg

Alliance: Rebels
Bio: Stavros always knew he would be with the rebels, it had been his dream since he could hold a blade. He has been self taught in the ways of his fighting style so he stance is one of a kind. He weilds a variety of weapons and also uses multiple blades. He was abandoned on the streets, well abandoned is too harsh of a word, he was more like forced onto the streets from the government. He doesn't like to talk about his past and is usually cold to everyone around him.

NYC16

Unforgetable
Thanks you guys, hey if you know anyone and they would be interested, then they are more than welcome to join, I wanted to start this one off new, so that's why I started the sequel so soon. Thanks again. Nice to see familiar faces still on this thing.

NYC16

Unforgetable
Please join, I really want this to go on. Thanks again for you all that joined, I think we will start soon and maybe others will join in later.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Yeah,I do want this to start up.I haven't RPed with ya in awhile and I really wanna start one again.

sakurablossom07

((ooc: I'll join...if that's okay ^^))

Character: Faite Ishikawa

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/normal_populargeisha.jpg

Bio: When Faite was a little girl, she lived in a quite small, but peaceful town. When the government started taking over her town, many of the adults, including her parents, were forced to work for the government. Ever since then, she never saw her parents again and she was separated from the rest of her relatives. She grew up by herself and tried to provide items for herself so she could survive. Faite trained herself to become a fighter and joined the Rebel to get back at the government.

NYC16

Unforgetable
Yeah of course you can join. If you know anyone that might want to join go ahead and ask them, and yes guys it's been fun in the past rping with you two. Thanks again for joining this. If you know anyone who wants to be the villian let me know, we need a bad guy here.

NYC16

Unforgetable
okay guys we can start now and figure out who the head honcho of the government will be.

Ziora often waited at a little house near the edge of town. This is where she would hold most of their meetings when the guards weren't around. Since the day at the government building things had been different. Her family had moved to another part of the area, they didn't want to get caught up with Ziora's problems. They told her they loved her and didn't want to see her get hurt, so therefore they left Ziora to fight her battles. She knew they were right and didn't argue with them, but it hurt her to think they wouldn't stand behind her on something she truly believed in. She was wondering who would show up this time, many of the rebels commute to different places so not all the rebels were the same at the meeting. She could hear shuffling around her and waited for someone to enter, but she wasn't sure who would. She sat in the silence waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back