• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

connections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finrear

I have 2 questions about KH CoM and KH 2

1. how does Sora get to Twilight Town while asleep in Castle Oblivian

2.How does Roxas find Sora in the fake Twilight Town

Firo

Oh Crap
Sora was awake during CoM. CoM happens before Sora goes to sleep.

Diz moved Sora to the fake twilight town to hide him from the organization. I think.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

1) Isn't it obvious? He was moved there. As to how, I have no idea, but I suspect the use of the warping/teleportation as opposed to lifting and flying the pod.

2) Roxas doesn't find Sora in the fake one. He finds Sora in the real one.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

sigh

Sora was in the pod in CO getting his memories restored by Namine, then DiZ created a fake Twilight Town from the real Twilight Town. Sora was moved to the real Twilight Town, but was still asleep.

Rikunort fought Roxas and Roxas was put into the fake Twilight Town.

The pod that Sora was in was hooked up to the fake Twilight Town. It directly interfaced with Sora's brain.

simply put:

Sora is a big hard drive. We'll call it the C drive.
He's hooked up to a computer which will be called Folder A:
Roxas was converted into data and placed into the fake twilight Town. Roxas.doc
The Roxas.doc was placed in Folder A, which is located on the C Drive.

Understand now?

Happy Chap

to 2. roxas finds sora's pod in the virtual twilight town, coz it's a complete copy of twilight town, right down to the pod room. at the very moment he finds sora's pod restoration hits 100% and sora becomes whole- he wakes up in the real world.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
1) Isn't it obvious? He was moved there. As to how, I have no idea, but I suspect the use of the warping/teleportation as opposed to lifting and flying the pod.

2) Roxas doesn't find Sora in the fake one. He finds Sora in the real one.

...? He finds Sora in the real Twilight Town? What about the completely screwed up conputers Roxas thrashed?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
CoD Corridor of Darkness by DiZ or Namine

What you mean is how did Sora connect with Roxas if Roxas was in the fake Twilight world. I really don't have an answer for that, but Sora might have been digitalize himself just so he could fuse back together with Roxas and was then moved to the real world to awaken. Maybe, IDK
The pod that Sora was in was hooked up to the fake Twilight Town. It directly interfaced with Sora's brain.

simply put:

Sora is a big hard drive. We'll call it the C drive.
He's hooked up to a computer which will be called Folder A:
Roxas was converted into data and placed into the fake twilight Town. Roxas.doc
The Roxas.doc was placed in Folder A, which is located on the C Drive.

Understand now?
Maybe...

Zeph

imp of the perverse

1. He was moved to Twilight Town because he would have been too easy for the Org. to find in CO. How, I don't know. Most likely what WTW said.

2. The digital Twilight Town is an exact replica of the real one. Then...
Happy Chap said:
at the very moment he finds sora's pod restoration hits 100% and sora becomes whole- he wakes up in the real world.

I always thought that this is what happened.

Captain Yoyo

1. He was moved to Twilight Town because he would have been too easy for the Org. to find in CO. How, I don't know. Most likely what WTW said.

2. The digital Twilight Town is an exact replica of the real one. Then...

I always thought that this is what happened.

i agree
but what i dont understand is how what i think is the real axel ,non didgetalised, gets into the didgital twilight town

i dont think you could use a dark corridor to get in there

and the real namine is in there , but when she is taken away by riku she goes through a dark corridor, i thought that the only way you could leave was through the betwix and between so could some one explain

Last edited:

Happy Chap

i agree
but what i dont understand is how what i think is the real axel ,non didgetalised, gets into the didgital twilight town
Axel eiither found or made the beetwix in between that goes from TWTNW to the vitual twilight town ONLY. Thats Axel's way of getting in. Sora, Donald and Goofy got in by 'touching the light' in the computer room of either twilight towns depending on if they want to get in or out of the VTT. Riku could have got in the same way SDG did and then made dark corridors within the VTT to get around in, or used a dark corridor to get in. (personally I prefer the first one)

i dont think you could use a dark corridor to get in there
me neither

and the real namine is in there , but when she is taken away by riku she goes through a dark corridor, i thought that the only way you could leave was through the betwix and between so could some one explain
I believe Namine sort of 'snuck' in without DiZ knowing to talk to Roxas, so when DiZ found out he sent Mr. henchmen Riku to get her. I also suspect that Riku's dark corridor lead to the computer room where they would have returned to the real twilight town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back