• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connections [Literate; Sign-Ups & OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Item - Found Diary Entry
Origin - Abandoned Lab - NE Mountains
Diary Date - December 13, 2750

We have come to realize that ...
In this world ...​
Hearts are always connected.​

1000 years ago, we all lived on this planet peacefully ... at least that's what I've been told.
What exactly happened back then ... I'm really not sure. I just know that it was something very bad, that pitted all of the races on this planet against one another. What, or who, caused this tragedy - to this day - remains a mystery to all. All that I know ... is that now, 1000 years later, we are still locked in this war of survival. The planet has slowly deteriorated, once bountiful cities turning to rot; once thriving forests have changed to deserts - it's as if the planet is slowly dying ... No ... as if it's trying to stop this conflict that's been going on for a century. For generations - all we have known are battles.

The Lycan race has taken over the forests of this world, their camps number greatly across the globe. They are the closest to the Earth, and as such seem to think that they have the right to take charge of this planet as their own. They are fierce fighters, their strange abilities of changing forms no longer held down by the light of the moon. They kill many, taking no pity on any of those beyond their own species. It's to the extent that some say they are the ones who started this conflict, but I find this unlikely. There are a few nomadic packs of these creatures that pose no ill will towards other races, and wish for an end to this fighting. The Lycans were once great friends with Humans ... however now, kill them on site. They claim that Humans are the route of evil that have slowly brought the ruin of this world, and the Vampires ... well they are considered demons incarnated to walk this planet and plague them.

The Vampire race has taken over the cities, their striking beauty, along with their innate powers of persuasion, deception, and notorious cunning allowing them to control much of - at least what's left of it - the world government. They seem to think that their breeding is the highest in this world, and that all other races should serve them as either food or slaves. The Lycans, and the Vampires never got along perfectly to begin with - they were born natural enemies after all. Humans, have always been a source of food for the Vampires - yet there is evidence to support the coexistence of Vampires and Humans without casualties caused by either race. Though they are few, there actually are those who - like the Lycans - wish to stop the conflict once and for all. They often live for one to two years in one spot before - like the Lycans - becoming nomads that trace through the freezing mountains of the world. Others think that it is the Vampires who started this ... and I would be prone to support that, if evidence hadn't pointed otherwise.

The Humans have been forced to the edges of the map, living in small costal towns. Some have the misfortune to live between both Lycan and Vampire territory, falling prey to both species. Humans want to survive, and because they feel threatened, and are by nature fearful of things greater than them, think the only way to ensure survival is to annihilate anything above them. Humans and Lycans once shared a strong bond, and taught one another many things; at the same time Vampires and Humans also held a strange bond. Humans were the thing that linked the Vampire and Lycan, quelling their battles and bringing them to a complete peace that allowed all to live in harmony. How this was done, is unknown in this day and age. The only thing that is known is that somehow Humans must once more become the link between these two amazing species. How this will be done ... is unknown.

Throughout the years many from each of these three races have come together, gathering to try and stop this quarrel. They have tried many times, and many times have failed. It is now that in this day and age, a new plan of action came to pass. With the technology of both Human, and Vampire; and with the natural link of Lycan's with the Earth the few pacifists of these great races have achieved something astounding. They have created a fourth race, that they believe will be able to stop this age old battle once and for all. The process was rather simple; children of varied ages, and races, were all gathered, and experimented upon. Cruel, yes, but it was deemed necessary by all in order to achieve peace. These children's DNA were broken analyzed before parts were replaced with compounds found in natural elements. Each child held control of one element - some common and others very uncommon. Their natural abilities were enhanced - agility, strength, vitality, etc. - all gaining the ability to rival that of both Lycan and Vampire.

Each of these children were given a bar code with a number which represented which 'series' or generation they were a part of, and it was tattooed somewhere on the child's body. From then on they were trained in many things - combat, strategy, stealth, history, etc - in underground laboratories located in the colder mountains of the world. An army of these 'pacifists' are gathering, planning to use this new race - known as Hybrids - as their "trump cards" to quell this age old battle once and for all. However, the problem lies in the Hybrids themselves, they are seen as freaks of nature by all the races - even those who created them - they are mere tools to be used in this game. Many generations have been made, the older ones placed in observation tanks or cells for confinement. Each were labeled as either failures or were to be used to enhance further generations.

The final part of the Hybrids is a fail-safe, in case they go out of hand. Each is created with only half an existence, meaning that they are ineffective in combat without a partner. Because each contains an element, they are paired with another element which 'boosts' or 'complements' their own element and abilities. Without these partners they can't call on their breed's abilities, or knowledge. In the past there were generations created without partners which complemented them ... the result was monstrous. They held power that exceeded that of the newer generations ... and that was the problem. From fear these older generations were disposed of, or locked away. Despite this fact the one truth in all of these Hybrids is that they all seek out their partners. It's a strange phenomenon indeed. It was once described to me by a female hybrid as a "Magnetic pull that starts deep within your chest". She also told me that without their partner it's as if they are not whole - as if they are half of who they are. Because of this many wander aimlessly searching for this "other half" of theirs. Without their partners they are ... "like empty dolls lying in the snow".

Despite the high security of these laboratories, a few of these amazing creations have escaped. Some in pairs, while others set out on their own in search of their halves. Some that ventured out alone may never find those others ... yet some may. I feel that the life of the generations to come lie in the hands of this amazing breed known as the Hybrid. However ... I am fearful; the conditions that these beings went through in their childhood were extreme ... I hope they do not turn on us and wipe all of us from this planet in revenge. I find this highly unlikely, for I have seen the drive of these individuals and see that they - like us - wish to end this war. They wish to live out their lives in peace.

A young girl also once told me something I found very intriguing. I asked her a question, well to be as clear as possible, I asked her: "How do you know who your partner is, if you've never seen their face?" She replied with something that exceeded her young years: "It's like we hear a voice, not the voice of the element we're fused with, and it's not our own. It calls out to us, and we call for it saying 'call my name'." She then paused, looking out to the snow as if something in her had been triggered, before adding something that nearly brought tears to my eyes. It was as if she were speaking to a person she'd never met in her life, never heard or seen - yet she knew they were there somewhere, and no matter the distance she wished to reach them. Those words have given me hope in the races gathered in the name of peace, and that hope allows me to sleep at night knowing that one day, we will see an end to this senseless war.

"I am nothing without you ... but I don't know who you are."​

~ Doctor Leroy McCullen.
Vice-President of Observation
NE Mountains​

Rules

1. No Godmodding/Power-playing.
No, you aren't invincible.
No, you can't kill thousands with a flick of your finger.
Yes, if you try any of this I will kick you out.

2. Literacy and grammar will be enforced ten fold.
I'm sorry but, I refuse to sit around and see incorrect spelling and uncompleted sentences.

3. Posts must be at least two paragraphs.
This is fair, and is the minimum amount. No, two paragraphs isn't too much to ask for.

4. Try to post at least twice a week.
This is the minimum.
I love those who post more than twice a week though, and doing such will indeed get on my good side. :]

5. Be creative for goodness sake.
Simple. This is a pretty open plot line, so use your imagination. No one likes role-playing with a block of wood.

6. Adjectives are amazing.
No one, and I mean no one likes sitting there and reading something that will put them to sleep. Put time and thought into your post, and most of all details. Would you want to read something along the lines of - "The pony jumped." No, I didn't think so either.

7. Let's keep the Race/Race ratio as close as possible.
I understand it can't be neck and neck, but please try to keep it as close as possible. I don't want one race outnumbering another too much, because in all honesty, that's just not really that natural when you're talking of (some) immortal beings.

8. 24 Hour time limit.
If you wish to be part of this, and you want to post a template, but you say something along the lines of "Reserve me a spot!". You have EXACTLY 24 hours, yeah no more - no less, to post a template or you 'spot' will vanish. I'm sick of seeing people say that they want part of something yet do nothing to show it. I will PM you if I feel it necessary. Do us all a favor, post a template ASAP.

9. Please, keep Romance and Language to a PG-13 level.
We have younger people that see this site, so let's be nice to them.

10. Have any questions? PM me.
I'm not mean, and feel free to ask me anything at all.
I love helping. In fact - I can't help, helping.
It's a rather big hobby of mine actually.

11. You fail to follow any of these rules, you will be kicked out on your butt.
Simple. No chances. You fail, then you fail. You're out.
Also, to even be considered the password is 'Triumph'.
You don't post the password - you don't get accepted.
Why yes, I am a very snide little bitty. :]

Template

PASSWORD IS TO BE PLACED HERE!

Name:
Date of Birth: (Current year is 2758.)
Race: (Lycan, Vampire, Human, or Hybrid.)
Alignment: (Nomad//Neutral, Vampire, Lycan, Human, or Pacifist.)
Bar Code Location: (HYBRID ONLY!)
Bar Code Number: (HYBRID ONLY!)
Series: (HYBRID ONLY! The higher the number, the older the model.)
Element: (HYBRID ONLY! And Ice is claimed for myself.)
Weaknesses/Fears:
Appearance: (Images are frowned upon, and if you are Lycan you have two of these silly.)
Weapons:
Abilities: (Basically any abilities that are 'Racial'.)
Techniques: (Basically what you do with that weapon of yours.)
Personality: (Yes, you will post at least a paragraph.)
Biography: (Yes, you have a past. Yes, you will post it.)

**I will post my Template when I have at least two templates up.**

Link to the Main Thread will be posted here, and at the top of this thread.

Last edited:

Game_Punk

Well i guess i'll join.

---------------------------------------

Template

Name: Jackson Crown
Date of Birth: October; 2740
Race: Hybrid
Alignment: Pacifist (Some times)
Bar Code Location: Left wrist
Bar Code Number: 590666095
Series: thirteen
Element: Fire
Weaknesses/Fears: weakness: water. fears: Heights
Appearance: Spiky bright red hair, red eyes, wears sunglasses, jeans, a black coat, and a white t-shirt, wraps up his left forearm and hand to cover up the barcode on his wrist.
Weapons: his favorite is his scythe, but he also has two pistols
Abilities: Can control fire, is exceptionally fast strong and smart.
Techniques: a simple Slice and Dice tactic with his Scythe and only uses his guns when necessary
Personality: Shy, pessimistic, and quite. Prefers to be away from most people. Hopeful that the war will end so he can find his partner. Hateful to all other races. Though a pacifist he has a very violent streak when pushed. He has a terrible fear of heights that can some times be crippling in a fight.
Biography: An orphan sense five he was taken to be test to become a hybrid. His parents where humans, they lived in between Lycan and vampire territory, his mother was killed by a Lycan that attacked there town, and his father was killed by a Vampire. He hates Lycans, Vampires, and Humans alike. His hatred of humans comes from the indifference the people in his town showed after he had been orphaned.

Last edited:

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Do not worry Armony, I am making my template now, I put a fair amount of thought into these things you know.
Also Game-Punk, you might want to try reading the rules just a little.

Last edited:

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Well i guess i'll join.

---------------------------------------

Template

Name: Jackson Crown
Date of Birth: October; 2740
Alignment: Pacifist (Some times)
Bar Code Location: Left wrist
Bar Code Number: 590666095
Series: thirteen
Element: Fire
Weaknesses/Fears: weakness: water. fears: Heights
Appearance: Spiky bright red hair, red eyes, wears sunglasses, jeans, a black coat, and a white t-shirt, wraps up his left forearm and hand to cover up the barcode on his wrist.
Weapons: his favorite is his scythe, but he also has two pistols
Abilities: Can control fire, is exceptionally fast strong and smart.
Techniques: a simple Slice and Dice tactic with his Scythe and only uses his guns when necessary
Personality: Shy, pessimistic, and quite. Prefers to be away from most people. Hopeful that the war will end so he can find his partner. Hateful to all other races. Though a pacifist he has a very violent streak when pushed. He has a terrible fear of heights that can some times be crippling in a fight.
Biography: An orphan sense five he was taken to be test to become a hybrid. His parents where humans, they lived in between Lycan and vampire territory, his mother was killed by a Lycan that attacked there town, and his father was killed by a Vampire. He hates Lycans, Vampires, and Humans alike. His hatred of humans comes from the indifference the people in his town showed after he had been orphaned.

No, your template is not accepted.
Not only did you fail to read the rules, but it lacked a great about of creativity, was short and failed to form a clear vision of your character. I'm not trying to sound rude, impolite, mean, or any of the like - but ... No.

Do not worry Armony, I am making my template now, I put a fair amount of thought into these things you know.
Also Game-Punk, you might want to try reading the rules just a little.

I can't wait to read it, thank you for your interest.
Please take all the time you need, yes I do have that 24-Hour rule, but it wasn't meant to be ... (how should I put it?) Dictator-esque? If you get my drift?
The more you show off with your template, the more I like to read it. :3

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Triumph

Name: Matthius Darkheart
Date of Birth: 2723
Alignment: Nomad//Neutral
Bar Code Location: shoulder blade
Bar Code Number: 118
Series: 8
Element: Light
Weaknesses: Darkness, loved ones, an overbearing enemy.
Fears: Not being able to protect the ones that he loves. He also fears drowning and bats.
Appearance: Matthias has hazel brown hair that is just long enough to conceal his eyes, but the actual length of his hair is halved because of the fact that Mattias combs his hair backwards, because he does not like hair in his eyes. Before the experiments, the boy's eyes were the color of an emerald, pure and true, but after these horrific acts that he had lived though they were then traversed to a gold color. His skin complexion is also very tan, due to the fact that he lives near the equator year round and is always outdoors.
Weapons:
Even-Star: A crystalized and blessed spear given to him by his father who stated that it has the will of purity and justice within it's being. The weapon depicts a cherubic lady flying upwards on the top front of the spear and an enchanted jewel on the bottom. It also has a very elaborate look as well as three tips at the top.
Phoenix of Light: An experimental pair of gauntlets that have also been infused with the element of fire. They also have two short swords imbedded into the base of the gauntlets that release themselves at the owners command. For the most part the gauntlets are a sterling silver color and it has many emeralds imbedded into the gauntlets. These weapons are rarely used by Matthias.
Abilities: Matthias has strong resistance to pain, and an even stronger sense of true justice. With his powers he can create a shield, sprout wings of light with which to fly, heal wounds of the battle weary and himself, as well as generate orbs of pure energy to shoot at the opposition.
Techniques: With the Even-Star, in combination with the power of light that was infused into him, the weapon can be used to shoot rays of light, make a defensive barrier, and cut any material known to man in half when the entire spear is infused with his power. With the phoenix of light Matthias can absorb any type of energy, be it lightning or the explosion of a bomb or missile. He can also redirect and release the power that he absorbed back at the enemy.
Personality: Matthias is quite a sophisticated young man that has great care for the people he loves, to the extent that he might even give his life for them. By sophisticated I mean has good mannerisms' and such, he is very polite and precise with his words, and he likes to drink fine wines. To new people, Matthias is quite a distant character, very shy to be precise, but after the initial hello he is quite a robust person. With his strong sense of justice, he cannot stand to see people in toil or pain. Some say that is is a weakness to be so open to love and caring but Matthias states, "It is a good thing to have and give. Those feelings are what separates me from my enemies."
Biography: Matthias Was admitted into the hybrid soldier program when he was but a small boy of 10 years. Not even a fraction of this child's life had gone by when he was admitted into the program by his own father, how sad. During this frightening time in the boys life he endured all of the pain and suffering that had suddenly surrounded him, keeping his rage behind him and in check, for he understood not only that this was for his country, his race, but also that if he had ever tried to escapee that he would have been liquidated on sight. So he kept quiet and still, honing his battle skills to perfection, hoping to get out of that hellish place as soon as he could. Whenever anyone of the weaker children got in trouble he would always take their punishment for them; he was a pillar of justice, and he stood strong.The trial was hard, the days long, but out of it all Matthias was released into the real world, in a way a world far worse then that inside the labs. Out here he would help his fellow man drive back all the darkness that had simply devoured the world in this time and age. He has been looking for his other half for more years then he would like to admit, but to no avail. This has admittedly put down his morale for finding his other and for a while he had simply given up, war consuming his very soul day by day, until his hope was renewed. He is now currently looking for his other, wandering all-throughout the world, still a soldier at heart, and his heart is telling him something will pass soon tat will drag him back to the battlefield, but only time can tell.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
This looks pretty intersting Armony, I just might join this. Please forgive any spelling or grammer errors. I am working on improving and I've been totally tired all week. I'll edit the rest of this in a few hours.

Triumph

Name: Tenshi Tamashii
Date of Birth: May, 2743
Race: Hybrid (Lycan-Vampire, thought I'd add this in to tell which kinda of Hybrid)
Alignment: Nomad//Neutral
Bar Code Location: Upper back
Bar Code Number: 19970
Series: 13
Element: Twilight
Weaknesses/Fears:
Fears: it'd have to be the unknown and fear its self.
Weaknesses: Knowing that she couldn't protect someone and that it was her fault that they died. She also has "problems" opening up to others.
Appearance: Fair in skin tone, she has dark, deep violet eyes that are tinted with pale aqua near the pupil. Thick, silky pale middle back violet hair. She stands at 5' 10" in height and weighs 180 lbs. Her outfit's a dark blue t-shirt that has a white T with the words "Animal Lover" in a navy blue that reveals some of her stomach. She has black, fingerless fish-net gloves that stops a few inches above her wrist. A piece of black lace for a collar. For her lower half, she wears black, slim jeans that start right on her hips; they slightly hug her curves.

A silver chain hung from her left, which makes a soft "chink" noise when she walks. She wears a blueish-green ribbon in her hair to keep it out of her clear eyes. A slim nose and dark, sooty lashes. Small, full pale lips match her oval face. She wears matching black leather ankle boots, she is rarely seen without her bag that hangs out on her right shoulder. Tenshi also has smokey-gray wings that are darker at the top and brightens as it goes toward the tips until they reach white.
Weapons: Bow 'n' arrows, sword, magic and shape-shifitng.
Abilities:
Flight: A common ability.
Heart Song (active) : Not quite common, it hasn't been seen in years. It allows her along with "True Heart" to figure out who's friend and who's foe.
True Heart(active): A magic that she doesn't even consciencely use, it allows Tenshi to see into the hearts of others. When she comes close to another person, she'll get flashes of their emotions and intents, allowing her to quickly decern if they are friend or foe.
Transformation: Another common ability but this time it's from the Lycan side of her.
Dream Walking: A rarer gift then True Heart, this ability allows Tenshi to walk in another person's dreams.
Techniques:
Rain of Twilight: Beams of Twilight show up around the area, and then come raining down on the opponent.
Eternal Light Shower: Tenshi makes three orbs; one Darkness, one Light, and the last one Tenshi, they then fuses together; causing beams to show up, which them goes after and hits her opponents.
Twilight Arrows: Her arrows are incased in light and darkness making them deadly to someone who can't control one of the elements.
Twilight Sphere: Forming a sphere in her hand, Tenshi can seperate the orb and gain the two elements that makes up Twilight.
Defense of Will: She's able to protect herself from an attack for a few seconds, but she's open for a few attacks after this is used.
Hikari Yami: She uses Light and Darkness for this attack, she then throws both of them at her opponets.
Healing Moonlight: She can heal herself, others and memories with this spell. Just by a haunting, but yet beautiful dance that can take almost anyone's breath away from them.
Twilight's Sheild: As this one sounds, Tenshi uses a sheild made of twilight to protect herself and her allies.
Dusk's Fury: A furious attack of Twilight and Darkness rain down on the enemy or enemies, you don't want to get in the way of this attack. It'll do a good deal of damge to either side, it drains a good deal of Kari's energy just to make sure the attack finishs.
Golden Twilight: A healing spell formed from twilight energy, it's at it's strongest when the sun is going down.
Personality: Shy, withdrawn and a bit "strange" as some would say this young girl defiantly has street smarts on her. Tenshi appears to be cold, distant, and uncaring; yet, it seems to be only a facade to what's really going on inside her head.

Learning to hide her needs and feelings against some; she doesn't know when she should break down and cry. Kind, smart and cool; Tamashii is untrustworthy of guys. She defiantly has her blond moments; even though she has violet hair. Tamashii is hot-headed; ill-tempered and slightly out-spoken. Pretty mature for her age, Tamashii can defiantly take care of her self.
Biography: Abandoned as a child the girl soon fell victum to the experiments that were happening. At the age of five Tenshi learned of a "jail break" that was happening a few corridors down; using her control of twilight she was able to escape but not without an injury. She was one of the few that escaped the cages that day in her section, her partner being one of them as well.

Traveling with him for a while, Tenshi was shattered when they were attacked and he died protecting her. Furious with herself the thirteen year old swore she'd never let herself get close to anyone. It wasn't until later that she found out that it was the leader of the Vampires who had isssued the attack.

Tenshi wandered the country side for nine years, the girl turned into a beautiful young woman. She came to work in a near by town that sat between Lycan and Vampire terrirtory; she learned from some that the tragic war had been happening for ages. Snce then she has moved to somewhere new and insists on remaining netural in this war.
Extra:
Theme Song: God Help The Outcasts
Battle Theme: One Day Left to Live by Sammy Kershaw
Quote: What's the point in living when what you care about has gone before you?
Inner Dragon: You are a Moon Dragon. A less common species, these dragons are admired for their incredible beauty and wisdom. Like the mystical beast, you are peaceful and good-natured. Animals and people are attracted to your harmonious personality and appreciate your gentle heart. You would never mean anyone harm and always have good intentions. You take a liking to nature and good music, and have an appreciation for art. Your beauty, intelligence and pure heart makes you a well-envied human being, but instead of flaunting all of these things, you prefer to hide behind your fantastic personality which makes you truly respectable.
Aura: You have the most mysterious of all: Siver. You might look open from the outside, but nobody knows any of your secrets. You are a good friend, because you are very loyal. You daydream a lot, but try not to make people notice it. Personally, I really like you!
Animals: Black panther and Eagle
Inner Eye Color: Mystery... Uniqueness... Your inner eyecolour is purple. Not many people have purple eyes, but purple inner eyecolours are quite often found. Many people like being unique, and they try doing so each in their own way. So, lucky you.. You are unique!
Spirit Guide: A wolf. Comfortable with the ones you've gotten to know, but wary of strangers, you remain loyal to the ones you adore. Many people respect you, and they should! You are very graceful, elegant, and fun to be around.

Last edited:

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
“Success is not the measure of a man but a triumph over those who choose to hold him back.”

Name: Jack Grandiron
Date of Birth: December 9th, 2661
Age: 97 ( Per prolonged longevity, appears to be in his early twenties. )
Race: Lycan(thrope)
Alignment: Nomad/Pacifist

Weaknesses/Fears:
His weaknesses and fears would include exhaustion after transformation, and fear of great heights, man-made disabling toxins and vapors are particularly hard for his body to process.

Appearance:
Since Jack comes from a rare old and pure-blooded family of lycanthropes, his human appearance is a bit more bestial than your average “lycan”. Jack stands just less than six feet tall with a mildly muscular body build; his hair is a dingy brown and falls flat over his head, pleated one side with dusty bangs curling over his forehead. His hair lightens in color around his temples and ears. Jack’s eyes are bright and gold, a common trait of his kind lycanthrope; they are surrounded by thick black sclera, often exuding a hollow look and muddling expressions that would be easier noted with white sclera of humans, vampires, and some lycanthropes. A dusting of stubbly facial hair claims his chin and cheeks. More pronounced hair growth may be noted on the insides of his wrists and elbows. When transformed, Jack resembles a large wolf. From head to foot he expands to ten feet, covered in thick fur found in those that dwell in cold climates. A majority of the time, his movement is restricted to four legs, but he can rear on his back legs and walk like the more bipedal lycanthropes.

Weapons:
A bastard sword ( hand-and-a-half sword ) with a ragged leather sheath; a family gift given to all the Grandiron children. The blade has been sharpened several times, and scratched from use.

Abilities:
As mentioned before, Jack is from an ancient family of lycanthropes, and as such many of the abilities that come with transformation have seeped into his human form as well. He can jump remarkably high, over six vertical feet in the air, and has the strength to lift or push nearly half a ton with relative ease. His senses are greatly attuned with greater depth perception ( for the sake of being colorblind ), hearing, and smell. When transformed, Jack gains considerably to these talents. He is also able to regenerate his health faster through transformation through heightened body functions.

Techniques:
Jack has been trained in the art of swordplay, and in a few different forms.

Personality:
Cool, calm, and collected, Jack will think his situation through before resorting to any brash action. He’s pretty well put together, but has his own share of insecurities as we all do. He’s very warm upon first impression, but somewhat distant once you get to know him. Yet, it’s not enough to prevent him from showing any sort of warmth or charm outright.

Biography:
Jack was born to a large family, the youngest of nine siblings; his family is the last remnant of an old and forgotten clan, one left to seclusion upon the frozen northern shore. He enjoyed a happy childhood, playing in the snowy forests and along the frozen seashore with his brothers and sisters. It seems the family enjoyed a clandestine existence, far away from the politics that tore the races against each other. However one day, as is custom for the families in his clan, his parents set off on their own, giving their nine children the family home. In their absence, many had grown up and moved away, unfortunately becoming swept in the same toxic politics they had been sheltered from for so long. The youngest Grandiron child eventually found his way to the more populated cities, but with a reverence for his parents’ lessons of respect for the earth and for the other races, even the stalwart vampires. They never talked of the hybrids, lives ever-changed by science undone, transmogrified into something unnatural, against natural will.

Last edited:
Awards
Pretty cool, Armony. Though, if I do join and the rp starts soon, I have to tell you that I won't be able to post until Thursday because I'm going to camp on Sunday. That also means that I need to get my template up before tomorrow evening. >.<

Anyways, hopefully I'll have my full template up later.

Triumph

Name:

Lian Canduro

Date of Birth:

October 10, 2743

Race:

Hybrid

Alignment:

Nomad//Neutral ((Human - Human))

Bar Code Location:

On the right side of her chest

Bar Code Number:

Series:

Element:

Nature

Fears:

Cats

Fire

Weakness:

Opening up to Others

Fire

Appearance:

Lian stands at 5'5 and has a fair skin. Lian's vision isn't perfect, but it's fairly decent. When she reads, she has a hard time disiphering the words, though. Because of this, she wears glasses that are most of the time always placed firmly against her face. Her short, dark brown hair doesn't go past her shoulders, but in contrast, her bangs fall past her chin and rest near fore arms.

As for clothes, Lian wears a black stole (a type of shawl) that has a zigzag pattern to it. The shoal is wrapped around her shoulders and comes to a stop near her bangs. On the hem of the stole, three, small looped rings are clamped onto the shawl. Underneath her overcoat, she wears a regular white shirt with red floral patterns on it with specks of gold on their stems. As trousers, Lian wears regular blue pants that are a bit on the baggy side.

Weapons:

A six-foot long, steel staff that is able to collapse inward into a smaller size.(Lian prefers that size to be about a foot.) The staff is a silver color, including the metalic prickled stem thats run along the pole in a spiral motion. This helps to give extra power to her blows with the staff.

Abilities:

Nature: Able to control and animate most if not all plants that are naturally born from earth itself.

Techniques:

Lian is very agile and cunning, during battle, and is useful in and is known to have soft footsteps that can be barely heard.

Personality:

Lian is a quiet person, and isn't usually one to start a conversation. If one does happen to arise, she answers in a monotone voice with usually one to two sentences followed behind it. But instead of talking and getting to know others, she is usually reading a book. She is the perfect example of a book worm, and always carries a book with her. Wherever she goes. Period.

However, if a statement that is directed at the timid girl happens to arise, she answers in a monotone voice with usually one to two sentences followed behind it. But instead of talking and getting to know others, she's most of the time preoccupied with a book. Any and everywhere she goes, a book seems to magically be with her, and she's always reading it. Because of this, Lian is sometimes thought to be antisocial when around others.

The hybrid can be quite a serious and stern person at times, and is known to frown upon people who are too easy-going, careless, or even chipper. She is also a bit dense, and is a bit slow at understanding jokes. Still, despite her seriousness, Lian can be a caring person, and will not hesitate to put the book she is reading down to defend those who are in trouble. Any and everywhere she goes, a book seems to magically be with her, and she's always reading it. Because of this, Lian is somtimes thought to be antisocial.

Lian is a serious and stern person at times, and is known to frown upon people who are too easy-going, careless, or even chipper. She is also a bit dense, and is slow at understanding jokes. However, despite her serisousness, she can be very caring, and will not hesitate to aboandon her quiet and withdrawn personality to defend those in need.

Biography:

As a girl, Lian was fascinated about books. She lived with her mother most of the time, since her father rarely had any time to spend with Lian, but Lian always enjoyed going through her mother's small collection of books that she kept near her bed. Before the two went to rest, they would always read together, with Lian's mother saying the words as young Lian listened closely, soaking in all of what the book had to offer. The young girl could just never get enough of reading.

But the countless nights of reading suddenly came to an abrupt halt when her mother became ill and died, leaving Lian to stay with her father, who unfortunately wanted nothing to do with the child. Her father had brought her to the scientist, knowing full well that he couldn't take care of the little girl.

Before leaving, Lian managed to get ahold of the book that she and her mother always read together before going to bed. To the young toddler, this book meant everything to her and it was the only thing that reminded her of her mother. She could not fully read the book yet, but Lian would try anyway.

She was only a little girl, no older than four, when Lian was experimented on like the others. Back then, she was too young to understand what the scientist were doing to her, nonetheless even know why she was in the lab to begin with.

During her stay at the "Place" (she'd rather call the facility this than the word, "lab"), she always kept to herself and slowly but surely began to read the book that she retrieved from her house. To avoid being severly punished, she did not ever talk back to the scientist who were in charge. When spoken to, she began would always answer in a low voice that even sounded similar to a robot - a robot brainwashed to do whatever it was told. . .

Lian tried her best to never disrespect nor disobey the scientist, and usually did what they told her to do without any ifs, ands, or buts about the order. To some of the hybrids, she was like an obedient dog to the scientist. This ultimately made her be shunned amoung the children in the lab because of her disloyalty to the them. However, the girl never did seem to care about that. As long as she had her book by her side, then that was all that mattered to her.

And then, the day finally came. She was able to escape the horrible lab with her mother's book still tightly in hand; it wasn't until later when she realized that she was one of the few lucky hybrids who managed to flee from the lab.

With no where else to go, Lian started to aimlessly venture around the land. All she wanted to do was be free - free to be alone with her book, and free to be someone. That was exactly the way she wanted to live her life. Roaming from place to place, she searched for a somewhere to call home.

During her journey, Lian met many people who all varied in races. Yet, each one she met taught her something valuble about life, and one lesson seemed to stick out more than the others:
Standing up for what you belive in. The took the teen aback by this statement.

Because of her fragile nature, Lian never thought about ever going against what others ordered her to do. She then began to think heavily about her past in the Place, and the young girl finally understood how wrong she was to never fight back against the scientist. She was taken advantage of at the lab, and she never stood up to the men in lab coats. She let them get the best of her, which sometimes ended with another hybrid hurt or worst. But that won't even happen again. . . Not as long as Lian could prevent it.

But even after admitting to herself to this fact, she knew that something still wasn't right. It seemed as if something inside Lian was always calling to her, to search for her other half. It is because of this constant call, that the girl finally set out and searched for her other half, hoping to finally put an end to this annoying sensation inside her. . .

Lol, sorry if this bio isn't great...

Last edited:

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
"Triumph is measured many different ways. A won battle, with thousands of lives lost, or a lost battle with no casualties... It is complex, truly."

Name
Ulquiorra Napier

Date of Birth
June 16th, 2731

Race
Hybrid

Alignment
Pacifist

Bar Code Location
Right eyelid

Bar Code Number

Series

Element
Fire

Weaknesses/Fears
There is not much that Ulquiorra is afraid of. Being a Vampire/Human hybrid, he has an astounding tolerance to things that the other race would be afraid of. His one weakness, however, and that is love. Very cliche, of course, but if one were to get close to Ulquiorra, he would not be able to harm them if his life depended on it. Oh, water's not a good thing, either.

Appearance
Ulquiorra Napier looks like every twentysomething you'd find at a poetry slam. He has uncut neck-length hair, with bangs that drop down over his face. Wire-rimmed glasses hang just barely off of his nose, covering his storm-cloud grey eyes. He is about 5'11" in height, with a sort of lanky look about him. He is a slender being, and he wears black, boot-cut jeans that slightly cover his sneakers. Finally, he has one single eyebrow piercing.

Weapons
Several guns and knives, in assorted hidden spots on Ulquiorra's person. He also wears fireproof gloves.

Abilities
Not too many abilities. Besides increased Agility and reflexes, there aren't too many racial advantages.

Techniques
Ulquiorra uses several styles of fighting in order to fend himself in hand-to-hand combat, or he will use his guns from a distance. If either of these are inaccessible, Ulquiorra uses his fire in destructive manners. Besides that, however, there isn't much to say in the terms of certain set out techniques.

Personality
Ulquiorra likes to think of himself from a third person point of view. Basically, he sees himself as a douchebag. He doesn't trust others, he barely trusts himself... He'd sooner kill someone that he thinks is a traitor than allow them to betray him. That goes to say that loyalty goes very far with Ulquiorra. If you break your loyalty, you die. He's heartless in that sense, but if you get close to him... Well, you get the idea.

Biography
Ulquiorra Napier had a very... Strange childhood. Being afraid of water was one thing; being afraid of everyone else was another. He was the mistake between two forbidden lovers. He shouldn't have happened. He was what came out when they crossed vampire and human DNA. He was a freak to two races, and he belonged to neither. Imagine his surprise when he found out that by telling people where he was from- he wasn't even born, he was made- he was instantly hated by anyone who was around to hear what he had to say. He had a very difficult time dying, as well, thanks to the Vampire component. He survived being stoned, being whipped... He even got through being burned at the goddamn stake. Do you know how painful that is?

To be or not to be; that is the question, whether 'tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them? It's a very famous quote, in Hamlet, and Ulquiorra fashioned his life after the former statement. After all, what didn't kill him made him stronger... No? And so, he fought through the pain. He was tortured, he was beaten, he was brought within inches of his death for being who he was. It brought him astounding endurance for pain, but it also brought him a loathing for humans and vampires alike.

Last edited:

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
@ Skitty Cat - Accepted, and I look forward to reading the rest. It's quite alright, I understand being tired. All of us have been there, after all, haven't we? Also, as far as your question on the "Series" - it's simply what model/generation of 'experiment' you are. Like first, second, third, and so on. If you still have questions about it, please let me know.

@ Raticus - Accepted.

@ Azura - Accepted, and that's quite alright about the posting issue. I understand being away from home, so no worries at all.

@ Wallflower - Accepted, and I look forward to reading the finished product.

And finally @ Everyone - First off, thank you whole-heartedly for being interested and putting such effort into the templates. Really, it means a lot and I enjoyed reading all of them greatly. Also, if you have any questions at all - as I've already stated - please feel free to ask me.

Name: Lilly Minuit
Date of Birth: January 13, 2738
Race: Hybrid (Human - Human)
Alignment: Nomad//Pacifist
Bar Code Location: Back of Neck
Bar Code Number: 08956004
Series: 8
Element: Ice
Fears: Since she was small, Lilly has been deathly afraid of Fire. Before she was admitted into the 'Hybrid Program' her home town was raided, and her home burned down. Her Father died in the said fire, her Mother and she barely escaping the collapsing building. Lilly, is also terrified of heights, a fear which will stun her into a submissive 'freeze'. Her final fear is more psychological, she's frightened of getting close to anyone from a deep seeded fear of being hurt. Despite this fear she deeply desires contact.

Weaknesses: Fire, being one of her fears is ironically a weakness of her's as well due to her 'Ice' element.

Appearance
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 pounds
Eye Color: Jade
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Shoulder Length
Hair Texture: Thick//Straight
Bangs: Straight//Choppy
Skin Tone: Light//Porcelain
Frame: Small//Bony
Clothing: Skinny Jeans//T-shirts// Black Angular Glasses

She stands at five-foot-six, and has a very small, bony, build. Her eyes are large, Jade, beacons that attract others to their depths before returning into hiding behind their corrective lenses. The thick, black, angular glasses are well known for falling to the bridge of her nose, not to mention being forgotten in the most unbelievable places. The female's dark hair is cut in a strange, razored, way that hangs straight against her shoulders. It's often seen pulled up in disarray with any object that can hold it's mass. Her clothing is simple,and mildly modest. Her ensemble generally consists of black boots, held together with silver buckles of many shapes and sizes, blue or black - moderately tight fitting - jeans, and a t-shirt holding a strange or sarcastic phrase. Lastly, and probably her most memorable feature, a large black duffel bag is present with her at all times. What resides in this bag, is a mystery - one that she's not eager to give away any time soon.

Weapons
Vérité & Chasteté
Literally, Truth and Virtue, this well known pair is a set of twin Desert Eagles. They are capable of withstanding extreme heat, their design was tweaked and they were remade with a newly discovered flame-retardant alloy. They are capable of firing bullets containing liquid nitrogen and silver bullets contaminated with a variety of poisonous substances.

Tonnerre & Éclair
Literally, Thunder and Lightning, this pearl-hilted pair are two Japanese style short swords, known as Wakizashi. Their designs have, also, been tweaked. Within their blades run an electric current of a strong enough magnitude to paralyze a normal human for 2-3 minutes.

Abilities
Regeneration
A common ability, which shortens a wound's healing time.

Agility
A common ability, which increases one's speed.

Water Manipulation
An ability that allows it's user to control water in it's solid and liquid form. This ability however can not be used freely until her 'companion' is located.

Stealth
An ability that allows it's user to easily slip into shadows, sneak and escape without detection.

Techniques
Grève
After achieving a minimum of three hits in a combo using her Wakizashi, a flash of electricity will shoot from one of the two short blades and strike her opponent.

Geler
Using water manipulation, she is able to use water in the atmosphere to create a temporary seal on an opponent's weapon. This ability however can not be used freely until her 'companion' is located.

Pleuvoir
Using stealth, she is able to fire a 'rain' of bullets from either a high place, or behind an opponent.

Traîtrise
Using stealth, she is able to sneak upon an opponent and stab them through the back with either one, or both of her blades.

Double Équipe
Using one of her blades as a distraction, she is able to get in close to a target and fire off rounds in a vital part of the opponent's body.

Détruire
Busying an opponent with a barrage of bullets containing liquid nitrogen and one of the two short blades, she uses water manipulation to convert the atmosphere's water into ice and form a sarcophagus around an opponent. Afterwards, the opponent is stabbed through the chest with both blades, triggering the effect of her Grève. The electricity mixes with the water of the ice, and the conclusion is basic science. This ability however can not be used freely until her 'companion' is located, and generally can only be used once or twice from an immense amount of strain placed on her body.

Personality
Lilly is a very happy girl. She has few days where she doesn't smile, and laugh about nearly anything that happens to her. She has a rare gift of finding the good in everything, and everyone. She uses her head, and has a very advanced intelligence for someone of her age. However, she has a very smart mouth and speaks what's running through her mind freely. In short - she's extremely sarcastic , and harsh - and enjoys every minute of it. Despite outside views, she actually isn't one that really enjoys violence and blood shed - it's simply something that is necessary if she wishes to survive. She has very strong morals, and seems to take pride in the artistry she gives every aspect of her life.

When engaged in a battle her true demeanor appears, revealing that behind her smile is a very merciless, and tactful being. She has no respect for idiots, and refuses to associate with those she deems unworthy of her time. In short, she's a girl of many traits, and tricks.

Biography
Lilly was born in a small town on the eastern coast, to a French Mother and an English Father. Both were immigrants from their either sides of the world, and met escaping a port city. She grew up in a small house for the first few years of her life, before her parents moved her family Northward towards the mountains. Here she lived for a few years yet again, before the village she lived in was raided; her home was burned to the ground and she lost her Father in the blaze. Her mother was a renowned scientist that wished to join those in the colder mountains of the world, to work towards peace. She was placed in the project by her mother, and went through vigorous testing when she was eight years old.

She was deemed acceptable and went through the stages of the DNA alteration, training, etc. for her Mother's sake. She loved playing Chess, and did so with her Mother near the end of the day. This was generally the only contact she had with the woman who raised her, and was rather rare so it was a well expected event. Tragedy struck once more when she was Sixteen. Her Mother was part of an expedition team that was to go searching for more 'subjects'. She didn't return, and was killed by a group of Lycan's on their western boarders.

Despite this fact, Lilly holds no ill will for Lycans or Vampires. In fact she finds them rather fascinating, and valuable allies. Her Mother's death however did effect her, driving her to flee from the underground laboratory into a mild nomadic state. Part of this was a drive to find the person in which she'd been told about - apparently she was supposed to have a partner that would complete her existence and still the ache in her heart of loneliness. She remained away from the lab for nearly two years before returning to live at the compound. Being a subject of science she went back to her duties of being a model for those breeds of Hybrids that would come after herself, and joining in on the rare scouting trips along the boarders of Lycan and Vampire territory.

She wishes to help in any way possible, and bring an end to this conflict between all of those that inhabit her world. Her deepest desire is for the battles surround both she, and others to end - she wants Peace.

Last edited:

BlackmageAp

Awards
This certainly seems like it can go to fantastic places. I'd love to join, so I'll go for the save me a spot rule, since I have a few ideas now of what my character can do and who he'll be.

“Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.” Henry Louis Mencken

Name:
Richard Hathias

Date of Birth:
August 9, 2694

Race:
Vampire

Alignment:
Nomad//Neutral

Weaknesses/Fears:
Richard doesn't have much to fear, due to being able to shield himself from most emotions. However, because of where he lived during his early childhood, he does have an unhealthy fear of porcelain dolls, to the point where he will lose all sense of reality and begin to hallucinate. He also dislikes any wooden stakes, and comically tries his best to stay away from steaks as well. (Both explained in the bio.) As for a weakness, he is prone to wooden steaks, water attacks, and of course, holy water.

Appearance:
Richard has a surprisingly fair skin tone for someone who was born pure into his race. This is normally overlooked as a flaw in his family since he still posses his family's long silver hai trait. His eyes are a clouded blue, a color that seems to lure most into his gaze. He is sleek and slender at a height of 5'11, which is actually rather short in his family's long heritage.

He is more than often found wearing a short button down white robe, with two tassels hanging at his sides, which covers only his torso. He wears a pair of tight pants that share a color of white and his same clouded blue eyes, which tie in well with his light blue shoes. He wears a small harness underneath his robe, and has two spots on his back which hold both of his Khopesh (otherwise known as sickle-swords). The way they're placed creates an X on his back, and allows for easy access any time he needs to defend himself.

Weapons:
Khopesh
As mentioned above, he carries two Khopesh on his back. Both have strong polished wooden hilts, as well as double edged curved blades. These were modern scythes used back in Egyptian times, and have been passed down in his family to this very day, modified only slightly through each generation. Though there is nothing too special about them, they are small enough to use for quick attacks, and their unique shape allows them to wrap around and slice many different areas of the humanoid body.

Abilities:
Aside from the basic advanced senses of sound, smell, and sight, there are more specific abilities that Richards untainted lineage has. Richard's family line has always had light feet, and a strength that is at least three times that of his appearance (i.e. he couldn't punch through a wall, but he could probably crack a rib bone with a direct punch). All other abilities of his require a certain level of concentration in order to do, which Vampires excel in.

Scanning
The ability to sense the Aura of a being. By reading these Auras, one can determine an individuals emotions. By scanning further into an individual, one can determine the race as well of said individual. Normally requires little concentration.

Shielding
The ability to reform one's own Aura so that others cannot 'Scan' it. It is also used in masking normal emotions as well, so that beings without the Scanning ability cannot sense any emotions from the Shielded individual. This normally gives off the impression that the user is a emotionless doll. The stronger the reform, the more concentration is used. Basic shielding require little to no concentration, normally learned at childhood.

Flipping
The ability to 'Flip' from a 1st person to a 3rd person perspective. This allows the user to see all around them, normally used in a fight with multiple enemies. The view for the user is normally set a few feet above the user, as well as a few feet back. This is 'turned on' as soon as the user is physically threatened or in danger of sorts.

Mesmerism
The ability to persuade an individual. This ability has also been commonly called Hypnotism, which is incorrect. Mesmerizing is used to calm down an individual, and if achieved at a high level, the user can persuade them to do many different things, so long as whatever is mentioned is not unethical. At the most, it is used to keep a target still, leaving them open for an attack. It is also used to erase the memory of an encounter with the user, a good trait for those that want to live long. This takes the most amount of concentration, and can backfire if used when the user is not in full control of their Aura (i.e. when their extremely pissed off or crazy)

Regeneration
The ability to accelerate cells to close wounds quickly. This ability can be used so long as the user has a decent amount of blood in their body, and they know how to access it. It cannot heal lost limbs, unless the limb were to be put back in the spot were it was detached from almost immediately. Even then, it would still take hours for the limb to be fully functional again, and would require a great amount of blood. The amount of concentration used for this ability depends on the size of the wound.

Transformation: Bat
A common ability that allows the user to transform into a bat based on their core aura (i.e. Serotines, Myotis, etc). The clothes are transformed into extra fur and thicker skin on a bat form. This require a mediocre amount of concentration.

Phasing
The ability to send one's awareness a certain distance from the body. This is used as a step up from from flipping, in that it can send the awareness of the user to different places, and is often used to gather an idea of further surroundings. However, it can only be used when the user achieves 100% concentration, which requires them to shut down all other senses. It is best used when there are no foes in the area. Aggressive physical contact will cause the user to 'Shut Down' for a set amount of time.

Techniques:
Richard has nothing too specific that he can accomplish with his Khopesh, however he does take pleasure in disarming his opponent with his curved blades. This is accomplished by placing the opponents weapon within the curve of one (or both) of his Khopesh, then flipping his wrist to force the weapon out of his opponents hands. He sometimes uses the same technique with body limbs.

Personality:
Though Richard has the ability to shield his emotions to others, he more than often doesn't to someone that is new to him, which makes him very different from the others of his Race. He enjoys meeting new people, even if they're of a different race. However, he is quite cautious of new people, and will hide his intentions at the very least. He likes to look at the brighter side of life's situations, and is often seen smiling. He is no different when he fights, as he very much enjoys the thrill of a heated battle. If ever he is mad, he does his best to shield the emotion, and often retorts with a comeback of some sorts. Though not a protector or guardian of any sorts, he will defend those at a disadvantage in battle. In his free time, he likes to play his harmonica. It helps him to concentrate sometimes, and sounds nice as well.

Biography:
Richard was born into a rich and prestigious family. The Hathias's had also been a clan of Pure Breed Vampires, and took no exceptions in their heritage. This is why when Richard was born with fair tone skin instead of snow white, the family had suspected the mother to have conceived the child with an halfbreed Vampire, which was becoming common in this new age. Though his mother denied it, she was banished from the clan, and was forced to give her son to her mother. Years later, they found out he was in fact still Pure Breed, but could still not explain his different skin tone.

In the years that followed his birth, he was raised by his Grandmother and her many servants. He was taught to fight with the family heirlooms, which he learned his mother had used as well. He was also taught how to use his many Vampiric abilities from his many relatives, who would also teach him how to act and treat those that were impure or of other races. His cousins once played a prank on him for being this way. By tying strings to a porcelain doll, they made it look like it could float. They woke him in middle of the night, making him believe he'd seen what would one day kill him. That room of the house has never been opened again. Yet despite being raised this way, he had always thought different to what they had taught him. He never saw any good reason to talk down to anyone, or to act superior in any way either. His family had spent very little time teaching him of how to persuade people with wooden stakes not to attack, as he had shown very little progress, and instead processed a fear of them, knowing they could kill him easily.

When he reached the age of his actual twenties, he was addressed with a specific task from his grandmother, who was just getting onto her dying years. She wanted to see her daughter, and for him to meet his mother at least once before she died. Richard happily accepted the task, taking only a photo, the family heirlooms, and the clothes on his back with him. Having no idea where his mother could've gone, he decided to make some money by becoming a freelancer, since it was also a good source of information he was told. Though he is forever searching for his mother, he knows that his grandmother still has at least 50 years before she passes away, so he is in no rush.

Last edited:

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
BlackmageAp - Accepted, and no not too much at all. Very well done, just like all the other's I've read so far.

Also, let me apologize in being rather late in responding recently - I've been working late for the pas few days. So again, I'm terribly sorry for it.

As far as starting this off, I'm hoping to kick it off later on today or - at the latest - tomorrow. With that said, before we do start please make sure you've read the rules (which I know you all have, but refreshing one's mind is always good - even if they are basic), checked over templates, and if you find any questions/have any ask.

(Wow, I sound like a recording with the question's thing. Heh.)

Ahem, finally I kicked this off., and once again I'm terribly sorry for the delay.

Main Thread Link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back