• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confused alot!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

impart

Climb The Sky
people have theories, but when there posted they all get shot down, so i think people are too afraid to post anything

Auron

Missing an eye
358/2 Days is thought to mean 358 Days divided between 2 people. VAT are the apprentices of an unknown Keyblade Master, chasing down the missing Master, Xehanort(lol notice a connection?).The things they do in BBS cause the events of KH1, 2, CoM, Days, and Coded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Firo

Oh Crap
358/2 is the time Roxas spent in the ORG. 13. The /2 symbolizes half of a day. So Roxas was in the ORG. 13 for 358 and a half days. Before he goes off on his own. Final Mix doesn't contribute to TAV if that's what you think. There's already threads about these topics.

BTW welcome to KHi

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Hey does anyone know what 358/2 stands for? any ideas?
There are many theories that state that 358 = the amount of days that Roxas spent in the Org and that the Over 2 means that it is divided over Sora and Roxas, or maybe Roxas and Xion.
And i'm confused about the whole scenario about Ven, Terra, and Aqua.
I dont know what you are asking, there are three seprate senarios in BBS for each of the three if thats what you mean.
i NEED Final mix HAHA i'm confused
You really dont need Final Mix to understand BBS and Days.

Auron

Missing an eye
There are many theories that state that 358 = the amount of days that Roxas spent in the Org and that the Over 2 means that it is divided over Sora and Roxas, or maybe Roxas and Xion. I dont know what you are asking, there are three seprate senarios in BBS for each of the three if thats what you mean.

It's most likely Roxas and Xion, because Xion seems like a sub plot for Roxas' story.

And I think he meant he didn't get what was going on in BBS

Dark - Roxas

There are many theories about what 358/2 Days stands for so i won't go into that. As for BBS, it takes place ten years before KH and focuses on the stories of three young keyblade apprentices, Terra, Aqua and Ventus. You will be able to play through each players story in which ever order you like.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
First of all ,welcome. And there's been a lot of theories on what the title means, but nothing's been confirmed yet. And I don't quite understand what you're asking about VAT. Please elaborate.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
358/2 Days is thought to mean 358 Days divided between 2 people. VAT are the apprentices of an unknown Keyblade Master, chasing down the missing Master, Xehanort(lol notice a connection?).The things they do in BBS cause the events of KH1, 2, CoM, Days, and Coded.

What in the world does VAT have to do with 358/2 Days?

No one knows. We'll know when the game comes out. Otherwise, you're stuck with dozens of half-assed theories.

ruon

they are said to connect all of the games to each other somehow, so each game has to do something with another jh

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hey does anyone know what 358/2 stands for?

358 is the time Roxas was in Org.XIII. The /2 stands for half a day.

any ideas? And i'm confused about the whole scenario about Ven, Terra, and Aqua.

Idk what you mean. They have seperate stories.

i NEED Final mix HAHA i'm confused

Final Mix doesn't explain BBS.[just a couple scenes]

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
358/2 is the time Roxas spent in the ORG. 13. The /2 symbolizes half of a day. So Roxas was in the ORG. 13 for 358 and a half days. Before he goes off on his own. Final Mix doesn't contribute to TAV if that's what you think. There's already threads about these topics.

BTW welcome to KHi

That's wrong. the over 2 does not represent half of a day. It's pronounced 358 Days/2 so it's most likely that the over 2 represents 2 people.

Xango99

umm.NO..the half does NOT mean half a day!! Please stop spreading false rummors!!

No one knows what the half means yet..Nomura says that we will have to complete the game to find out the true meaning of the title! There is no official meaning until the game comes out!

Xango99

that was towards the other guy that said half means half a day.

It was not towards you, Insomniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back