• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmation of TVA modes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Terra:
Fatal Mode~> A powerful fighting style that utilizes slow, but heavy hits to their maximum. (exclusive to Terra)
Thunder Bolt~> A swift mode change that unleashes powerful lightning upon attacks.
Fire Blazer~> A ranged and versatile mode change that focuses the keyblade to erupt flames while attacking.
Rockshatter~> A powerful and long-ranged style that works best on the ground.

Ven:
Speed Rave~> Ven's personal fighting style that puts a large emphasis on overwhelming enemies with wide-ranged, speed-based combos. (exclusive to Ventus)
Thunder Bolt~> A swift mode change that unleashes powerful lightning upon attacks.
Fire Blazer~> A ranged and versatile mode change that focuses the keyblade to erupt flames while attacking.
Note*: It's not confirmed if Ventus has a fourth mode, however it is speculated to be Neo(or Zero) Graviga.

Aqua:
Magic Wish~> Her own exclusive mode change; it utilizes the power of light to attack enemies, while enhancing her magic capabilities as well. (exclusive to Aqua)
Diamond Dust~> An ice-based style that seems to specialize in crowd-control and dealing with multiple enemies.

Though I put in perenthesis the modes that are exclusive to each character we can assume Rockshatter (Terra) and Diamonddust (Aqua)....and maybe Neo-Graviga (Ventus) are also exclusive to each character. I only put what is exclusive because it goes along their unique battlestyles. (Terra-strength, Ventus-speed, Aqua-magic).

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
This is really good. Gives us a bit of info on both the gameplay and the charecter's styles. Thanks for putting this together!

Liege

You forgot Rock-Breaker, for Terra. Unless that's what you meant with 'Rockshatter'.

Also, I'm fairly confident there will be many more for each character; these are just the ones revealed thus far.

Na?lo

didnt someone already say this a couple weeks ago.....
Yes. I DID. ¬__¬ This was my old post:
Naëlo;4357728 said:
Terra can use Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt, Fatal Mode and Rock Breaker.
Ven can use Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt and Speed Rave.
Aqua can use Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt, Diamond Dust and Magic Wish.
That's all I've seen. I think I didn't forget any style...
And ZeroGraviga is NOT a style; it's just a magic.

Abbot

Yeeeah. I'm pretty sure Nomura said that each character only had one exclusive style. And, as you can obviously see, the other styles are based on elemental magic. Obviously, all the characters will be able to use the magic. What does that mean? All characters can use all elemental styles.

Naëlo said:
Terra can use Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt, Fatal Mode and Rock Breaker.
Ven can use Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt and Speed Rave.
Aqua can use Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt, Diamond Dust and Magic Wish.
That's all I've seen. I think I didn't forget any style...

That should really be

Terra: Fatal Mode, Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt,Diamond Dust, Rock Breaker
Ventus: Speed Rave, Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt, Diamond Dust, Rock Breaker
Aqua: Magic Wish, Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt, Diamond Dust, Rock Breaker

Exclusives in Bold.

The only thing is, I'm not completely sure about Rock Breaker, since I have no idea what spell that is. I've forgotten the other spells besides the three basic ones. Dx

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Terra:
Fatal Mode~> A powerful fighting style that utilizes slow, but heavy hits to their maximum. (exclusive to Terra)
Rockshatter~> A powerful and long-ranged style that works best on the ground.

Ven:
Speed Rave~> Ven's personal fighting style that puts a large emphasis on overwhelming enemies with wide-ranged, speed-based combos. (exclusive to Ventus)
Note*: It's not confirmed if Ventus has a fourth mode, however it is speculated to be Neo(or Zero) Graviga.

Aqua:
Magic Wish~> Her own exclusive mode change; it utilizes the power of light to attack enemies, while enhancing her magic capabilities as well. (exclusive to Aqua)
Diamond Dust~> An ice-based style that seems to specialize in crowd-control and dealing with multiple enemies.

Though I put in perenthesis the modes that are exclusive to each character we can assume Rockshatter (Terra) and Diamonddust (Aqua)....and maybe Neo-Graviga (Ventus) are also exclusive to each character. I only put what is exclusive because it goes along their unique battlestyles. (Terra-strength, Ventus-speed, Aqua-magic).

And where did you get this info from?

Na?lo

Yeeeah. I'm pretty sure Nomura said that each character only had one exclusive style. And, as you can obviously see, the other styles are based on elemental magic. Obviously, all the characters will be able to use the magic. What does that mean? All characters can use all elemental styles.

That should really be

Terra: Fatal Mode, Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt,Diamond Dust, Rock Breaker
Ventus: Speed Rave, Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt, Diamond Dust, Rock Breaker
Aqua: Magic Wish, Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt, Diamond Dust, Rock Breaker

Exclusives in Bold.

The only thing is, I'm not completely sure about Rock Breaker, since I have no idea what spell that is. I've forgotten the other spells besides the three basic ones. Dx
We haven's seen Terra or Ven using Diamond Dust yet; just like we haven't seen Ven or Aqua using Rock Breaker.
Please, don't mess my post up. ¬¬ xDDD

Abbot

We haven's seen Terra or Ven using Diamond Dust yet; just like we haven't seen Ven or Aqua using Rock Breaker.
Please, don't mess my post up. ¬¬ xDDD

I'm not messing your post up. >:

"And, as you can obviously see, the other styles are based on elemental magic. Obviously, all the characters will be able to use the magic. What does that mean? All characters can use all elemental styles."

Unless, for some odd reason, Terra and Ven can't use Blizzard, and Aqua and Ven can't use that rock spell or whatever it is.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yes i already seen it though i meant to say the name of the attack. i wish i could see aqua's

Abbot

yes i already seen it though i meant to say the name of the attack. i wish i could see aqua's

You mean Speed Rave? That one looks the funnest, but only cause I love speed, and Ven seems to have the funnest scenario. To me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back