• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Command Board opinions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What did you think of the Command Board?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I just got BBS, and I've begun playing the command board. I love it. I've had to have played at least five times already. It's a great way to level up weak commands fast so that you can meld them quicker. I also got Ragnarok befor the first world, and many other commands. I've having a lot of fun playing it; right now I'm about to beat Cinderella... I won! I leveled up my Ignite, Tornado Strike, and Magnet. I'm only at the Keyblade Graveyard about to vs Vanitas the first time, and I'm level 18, and have some great moves as Ven.

I know a lot of people have complained about the command board, but as anyone else enjoyed it as much as I have?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I like it. Played it once as Terra. Gonnna play more of it after I finish Ven and Aqua's story.

CreativeGenius13

I love the command board.

I jsut wish that buying things would NEVER affect your over all GP Stats. I purchased a few command boards on my way to the finish line because I had over enough and, when I got there, I didn't have enough to win.

Other then that, I love it.

BTW, How do you unlock the Skull Board for Terra? I've finished Neverland and didn't get it.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I really liked the command board. It's cool how it's in the shape of the things from the world.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
When I realized it was essentially Monopoly I got a lot more into it. Then I tried two players on a big board with Cinderella, and I was like, oh god. So, sticking with the original until I get a better one.

Regardless, I enjoy it, and it makes leveling up things handy when I don't feel like level grinding or just progressing in the game a whole lot.

CreativeGenius13

The trick is to keep going in a cricle from one color square to the other, passing the kayhole on the way and buying commands as you go.

I've actualy only won once which was on the Dream Board and I, for whatever reason, felt bad for it aftering hearding Cinderella say one of her sad lines when I won. :p

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
The trick is to keep going in a cricle from one color square to the other, passing the kayhole on the way and buying commands as you go.

I've actualy only won once which was on the Dream Board and I, for whatever reason, felt bad for it aftering hearding Cinderella say one of her sad lines when I won. :p

lol, pussy! if it was me id be like "yeah bitch wupped yo ass i dont give a damn if your hearts is pure light! I TORE THAT ASS UP!!!!!!!!!!N"

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol, pussy! if it was me id be like "yeah bitch wupped yo ass i dont give a damn if your hearts is pure light! I TORE THAT ASS UP!!!!!!!!!!N"
-_- children come here you know.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was sad when I won Castle of Dream's CB because I think Terra would be so cute with Cinderella, so having him beat her was a punch in the gut to my ship. D:

And I'm about to lose on the 100 Acre Woods CB. Tigger owned me and Pooh. But I got Sacrifice for it. Whatever it does...>_>

Rudeness, much? Kids wander about here. Birth By Sleep IS a children's video game. >_> -says this but totally curses and says lewd stuff here-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

...I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that.

Anyways, command board. Great game; I love it to pieces. I've gotten a bunhc of very useful commands from it, especially Magnet and Cure. Good thing I got distracted and went to play before heading to Castle of Dreams. Magnet was especially helpful in the Cinderella protection mission. If SE just released this on it's own, I'd totally buy it. Haven't lost another game after that first one when I didn't know what I was doing. I think I'll try the Cinderella board later, but my PSP is charging right now, and I should be doing hw XD

αsiя

space coke
It's great fun but unfortunately for me I got into it too late. I already had a lot of my commands already leveled up and only used it to get Pete D-Link and the missing commands I needed. But when I start on Ven, I'm going to use it in the beginning.

Also I find it sorta too long. I always feel like why do this when I can just go level up the commands in battle. But it's still fun and necessary to complete the Journal Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back