• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coldplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tima

I really like Coldplay. "Trouble", "Clocks", "The Scientist", "In My Place", "Fix You".......magic for the ears. They are melodic geniuses.

I know there are a lot of people that don't like them, but everyone is entitled to their opinion....I suppose

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't like them. sorry, but I don';t think thay have A good voice. but I don't like them.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Coldplay are a weird band in my opinion, the music is superb, but OMG Chris Martin's voice is sooooo annoying and bland, it is the most annoying voice in Music @ the moment...

juniper_berry

Awards
Website
img.photobucket.com
YAY!!! I did get the Album after all!!! And it's really good! It is so in my CD player at the moment.

They have this code thing in it aswell, and that's cool - it's why the album cover has those coloured things on the front.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
I'm getting the X&Y CD a week from today ^_^, finally.

Edit: Yeah, Martin's (the lead singer) voice was a tad awkward to me at first, but now I don't think his voice seems weird at all. (I guess i've just gotten used to his voice or something.)

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Chris Martin I dont really like so much- have you seen him playing the piano- quite scary really. I would recommened Parachutes and Rush of Blood to the Head to evry1. I didnt overly love speed of sound but Fix YOu is just beautiful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back