• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coldplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
After hearing Speed of Sound from their X & Y album I thought they would be a pretty awesome band =/. Unfortunately the only songs i've got right now that I like by them are Speed of Sound and Yellow. Anyone like this band?

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I've got to say, I hate Coldplay.

It's my opinion.

I find Chris Martin's voice to be annoying. It's slow and... ungh. I hate them. Tons of people I know love them and are all like "OMGZ!! Coldplay is liek relising a nu cd!!!@! OMGZ!@@!" and that probably contributes to my hate for them too. The music, the voice, the band - I hate it all.

No offense to anyone who likes them of course.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Johnny Stooge said:
I've got to say, I hate Coldplay.

It's my opinion.

I find Chris Martin's voice to be annoying. It's slow and... ungh. I hate them. Tons of people I know love them and are all like "OMGZ!! Coldplay is liek relising a nu cd!!!@! OMGZ!@@!" and that probably contributes to my hate for them too. The music, the voice, the band - I hate it all.

No offense to anyone who likes them of course.

I like them Stooge V-V.

Compared to the other music I listen to, this band is the most mainstream, and the lightest.

I don't really like the voice of the singer, but the lyrics are just touching. The combination of the piano and the guitar mesh together like gears, producing a musical sound like no other.

I have two of their albums (A Rush Of Blood To The Head, X and Y).

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
The best Coldplay songs are Yellow and In my place. I do like the band but theres way too much hype just cos Chris martin is married to Gywneth Paltrow.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I like White Shadows and Fix You on X and Y.

In My Place and The Scientist on A Rush Of Blood To The Head.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol, I love Coldplay. I had X and Y a week before it came out, I loved it just as much then as I do now.

I don't really buy cds, but I've downloaded Rush of Blood to the Head, Parachutes, X and Y and some other stuff :)

I can't really choose a favourite song by them, cause I like them all really :)

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Coldplay is awesome, one of my favorite bands. Clocks is my all time favorite one. Yellow was also another one of there good songs. My parents bought Rush of Blood to the Head but now I can find it...><
I've only heard Speed of Sound from X&Y, and its really good. I don't know if I'll be buyin the CD though 'cause I've only heard one song from there album so far. But like I said before, they are one of my favorite bands.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back