• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coded on PSP!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cporky1992

the reason agito moved to psp, correct me if im wrong, was because they decided to go a different direction(it was solely card based, now its more actiony) that the phone couldn't handle.

It was because The Cell Phone couldent handdel the grappics and all that they whanted for it

They Probably wont move coded to PSP because of BBS. :thumbup:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I say they should make it for the PC. Now, that would be an interesting twist.

Macabre

Gold Member
They made Agito available to the PSP because it was too advanced for the mobile phones.

I hope they port Coded to the PSP.
Because I'm not going to be buying a mobile phone for one game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hope it does go to the PSP. 2 games for one system. that would be awesome

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I hope Coded comes to the PSP, cause I don't have the phone to play it on.

In all honesty I don't think anybody has a phone that powerful yet =/. I think it's a ridiculous idea in all honesty, especially since Nomura said himself that the game is of great importance. Such a wasted opportunity, and even if it wouldn't be a full blown PSP title, it could at least be released somewhere more suitable - perhaps a download on WiiWare or the Playstation Store?

Never mind, I guess we'll be left to download all the clips and get the story off the net. Unless it makes a sudden leap to a proper games console, screwed be I. At least I can still get 358/2 Days and Birth By Sleep ^^.

-- Andy

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Since it's suppose to also come out on the PSP (playstation phone) that shares the same name as the PSP(Playstation portable). There was no demo at the DK event and the graphics are substantially high maybe it's also coming out on the latter PSP

Edit: it is for the phone

Last edited:

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
yay the only reason they had it with agito is because there was no phone software(or they had to wait too long for it )

untitled.jpg

Disluxia

I don't know why some of you are complaining. I think coded should come with like preorders of BBS or something. Seriously I think the idea of coded being on a cell phone is hella retarded. Who's going to buy a cell phone just to play this game and it sucks for not very rich people like me who can't afford these new cell phones.

ShadowXIII

i recently (3 minutes earlier,that is..) came across an announcement which states that "Final Fantasy Agito XIII -- will be released on the PSP as well." (SOURCE: Parasite Eve 3, FF Agito XIII PSP Bound do you think that there is a chance that coded will be released on the PSP too??

well, maybe, maybe not. Agito and 3rd Birthday are on DoCoMo (Japanese) cellphones, so it would be limited over in other countries, thats why they are formatting it for the psp as well. usually you don't consider a cellphone game a real game, so if Nomura is making Coded equally important to the series, similar to Chain of Memories, then he should put it on the psp, but probably the ds due to the fact that it would look nice on the ds, due to its limits. if it was on a psp, they would have to redo everything to take advantage of the system, most specifically the graphics.

Y

Yannis

That would be so awesome! I already have a psp for BBS and the psp would be worth more if Coded was for it.. Awesome that would be! But could it happen? Yes. Will it happen?.. Will I die tomorrow? Who knows..

KeyMaker

Well this is the first time I have heard about the 3rd birthday being on PSP
that's great.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
No. BBS is PSP. If Coded should be on anything, PS3. I dont like the cellphone idea.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I don't think the cell phone was the right way to go in the first place -_-
But you have to diversify platforms to keep the series interesting I guess.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Originally posted by Yttrxium
But you have to diversify platforms to keep the series interesting I guess.
I don't agree with that.Nomura wants to "give a little of KH spirit to everyone who has a game console". that is totally incorrect (at least!!).from my point of view,a high percentage of people buy their home consoles depending on the titles they wonna play! sony had TEKKEN,crash,spyro,god of war, nintendo had mario and wario and so forth and each company had a target-group!!it's imposibble for us to buy all the consoles there are so we can play KH series.i'm sure many of you will borrow a psp or a ds so you can play the future titles...
.....................................................................................................................................................
i think we all agree in two things.the majority of KH community thinks a KH title in mobiles is -where did i see it,oh yes- HELLA RETARDED" (thanx Disluxia for the expression).and the other thing is that we all can agree that coded is really important to be realised on mobiles we will never get our hands on..

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I guess. Congrats on being premium :3

Why thank you =3

I don't agree with that.Nomura wants to "give a little of KH spirit to everyone who has a game console". that is totally incorrect (at least!!).from my point of view,a high percentage of people buy their home consoles depending on the titles they wonna play! sony had TEKKEN,crash,spyro,god of war, nintendo had mario and wario and so forth and each company had a target-group!!it's imposibble for us to buy all the consoles there are so we can play KH series.i'm sure many of you will borrow a psp or a ds so you can play the future titles...
.....................................................................................................................................................
i think we all agree in two things.the majority of KH community thinks a KH title in mobiles is -where did i see it,oh yes- HELLA RETARDED" (thanx Disluxia for the expression).and the other thing is that we all can agree that coded is really important to be realised on mobiles we will never get our hands on..

Well that is true, but having a game on the go isn't that bad. Surprisingly some people only play portable games so I think that most of us will have at least one of the new titles, I know I will. And branching out to different platforms is a refreshing start to a series that really needed it and KH REALLY needs it.

Yeah a lot of people will disagree with the way the new KH titles are headed and I know there are plenty of DS and PSP haters out there. But honestly it's something new that really intrigues me and hopefully will get people to start appreciating hand helds again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back