• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coded on PSP!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i recently (3 minutes earlier,that is..) came across an announcement which states that "Final Fantasy Agito XIII -- will be released on the PSP as well." (SOURCE: Parasite Eve 3, FF Agito XIII PSP Bound do you think that there is a chance that coded will be released on the PSP too??

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well unfortunately the page no longer exists, though it's a possibility I don't really like the idea.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Ren

adios motherfucker
It's possible that they'll push Coded onto PSP, but who knows? I'm hoping they do.
Agito was old new, though.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
We already have BBS on it, I don't think it'll happen. They had the other 2 FFXIII games on consoles, so it wasn't changing all that much to put agito on the PSP. Having Coded on it would shift the balance between the DS and PSP.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
the reason agito moved to psp, correct me if im wrong, was because they decided to go a different direction(it was solely card based, now its more actiony) that the phone couldn't handle.

FreakyStyley92

I don't think that coded will have enough substance to be a psp game. It will only be a good cell phone. I don't think they can make a ten hour game out that storyline.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
As of right now, you're right. But, they could always add more to it. I'd rather have that, as opposed to a game I'll never play at all.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I don't think that coded will have enough substance to be a psp game. It will only be a good cell phone. I don't think they can make a ten hour game out that storyline.

I don't know about that. They've reconstructed a lot of the KH1 worlds (if not all) in Coded, but with a completely different approach and storyline. I'm willing to bet it'll be as long at CoM was since they need to explain the data world as well as its relevance to the real world.

FreakyStyley92

the reason agito moved to psp, correct me if im wrong, was because they decided to go a different direction(it was solely card based, now its more actiony) that the phone couldn't handle.

nah, i read an article on ign. they said that they planned on making it for the psp since the beginning. they announced it because thet are now turning their attention to it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
As much as I hope that it will come out on something other than cellphones, I bet it won't.
Too bad. D:

K

khsora18

I REALLY hope it gets moved to PSP, it would be so much better and so much easier for me to get. If it was on cell phone I probably wouldn't buy the new phone for it which would suck not being able to play it.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
I REALLY hope it gets moved to PSP, it would be so much better and so much easier for me to get. If it was on cell phone I probably wouldn't buy the new phone for it which would suck not being able to play it.

same here, i hate how they make games that have alot about a games future, but put it on something that no one is going to get.

I would love t to be on PsP "though they were edging toward it on psp in the first place"

K

khsora18

same here, i hate how they make games that have alot about a games future, but put it on something that no one is going to get.

I would love t to be on PsP "though they were edging toward it on psp in the first place"

Yeah and do u know how much more money they would make? They are really dumb for keeping it on mobile imo...

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Yeah and do u know how much more money they would make? They are really dumb for keeping it on mobile imo...

Lots of people will buy it for the phone in Japan. It's not a problem over there like it is in the west. There's nothing stupid about it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back