• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded coming to another platform ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacha

Website
www.ffring.com
Apparently, the latest issue of Otona Fami has an interview with KH coded's main planner. Seems like he's talking about how few people can play it on mobile phone, and how it would be cool if more people were able to play the game ? That's what I managed to gather using Google translate/Excite world, but could anyone provide a proper translation ?

『コーデッド』の今後の展開について「遊べる機種が少なかったので、
遊べるユーザーさんが増やせるように何らかの展開ができるといいなとは思っていますが……。」と答えています。

また、「あと、『コーデッド』は完結しますが、シリーズとしては他の作品と相互に関わっていますので、
いろいろイメージができるかと思いますのでご期待ください。」とコメントしています。

コーデッドは手紙の内容を直に触れているのでファンなら是非とも抑えておきたいタイトルだと思います。
もっとたくさんの人が触れられるタイトルになるといいですね~。
KH?????????????????????????????independent

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, that's pretty much what he's saying!

"It wasn't able to be played on many models, and I'm thinking it would be nice if we could develop it somehow so the number of gamers able to play it would increase."

"And, 'coded' is complete, however, because it is connected to other titles in the series, I think there's are some images that can be formed from it, and so please anticipate this."

When he says 'model', I dunno if he just means he wants to release it on other mobile phone models (it's limited at the moment), or if he means 'platforms'.....

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
In the Bbs Voice actor thread DarMar106 got a reply from Eddie Carroll, the voice of Jiminy, but Jiminy apparently is not in Bbs, so does that mean Coded get's an english release?
Ok guys, here's the Eddie Carroll email, and this is via his official website

4372500181_26bcec40b2_o.jpg

A

Azrael

Because mobile phones outside of Japan don't have the capacity to play KH games.

PSP's the best shot.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
by 'model' I think he means models of phones.
This could just mean he wants it to be on more models of phones so that more people can play it.
Or we might get it on a handheld or downloadable for consoles... WiiWare? Please?

Gram

Banned
Awards
by 'model' I think he means models of phones.
This could just mean he wants it to be on more models of phones so that more people can play it.
Or we might get it on a handheld or downloadable for consoles... WiiWare? Please?
what about dsiware?
seems more likely.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I'm thinking more PSN, Wiiware, DSiware, and so on and so forth

I would most prefer PSP though, if it were to be released

siegleeagle

I'm thinking more PSN, Wiiware, DSiware, and so on and so forth

I would most prefer PSP though, if it were to be released

Yeah I agree. If they bundle it with the english release of BBS then the game would reach more people because there are A TON of people who is going to buy BBS.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Oh gosh, I hope they release it in something other than mobile phones if it's released in America ;_; ((wait, has a NA rrelease been confirmed or not?))
If they have it on PSP then I'll have an extra reason to buy one for BBS..
~Umbra~

Radon

mofo
Remember an interview from a bit before BBSs release where Nomura talked about a work that wasn't entirely new? This could be it. He also mentioned that the voice recording had started and we all know about the email from Eddie Carrol, we very well may be getting coded.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But didn't Mr Carrol later say he wasn't...? Or have people decided that means he's lying now cause Disney is holding him at knife point...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back