• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cloud in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademasterja

i had a thought i noticed that cloud and sephiroth have some past in kingdom hearts do you think they will go over their past in bbs (yes i know they have history in ff too) and they will be younger but do you think they will change their past or keep it the same as in ff just a thought ....sorry if this has been covered already

Athaydea

Bronze Member
in all honesty .. i hope they arent even in the game .. i mean im sure most people want them there .. but i dont think it fits with the BBS "mood" .. its not like the first 2 KH's ..

to answer you question though .. i dont believe they will make an appearance at all because cloud would practically be a kid .. look at his difference in appearance from KH1 to KH2 .. it was really different .. and he looked young in KH1 .. so idk .. i dont think we'll see him

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
in all honesty .. i hope they arent even in the game .. i mean im sure most people want them there .. but i dont think it fits with the BBS "mood" .. its not like the first 2 KH's ..

to answer you question though .. i dont believe they will make an appearance at all because cloud would practically be a kid .. look at his difference in appearance from KH1 to KH2 .. it was really different .. and he looked young in KH1 .. so idk .. i dont think we'll see him
well don't forget we do get to go to HB/RG so you never know. not that i'd like to see this happen. no really i wouldn't. ^_^

Athaydea

Bronze Member
well don't forget we do get to go to HB/RG so you never know. not that i'd like to see this happen. no really i wouldn't. ^_^

well i know we get to go .. but you also cant forget about the effect that time has on those places and its inhabitants .. like cloud .. hell probly be about 10 or so at that point .. and you cant do much with a 10 year old yah know??

i would be very angry to see that as well though .. i dont wanna see it happen at all

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
well i know we get to go .. but you also cant forget about the effect that time has on those places and its inhabitants .. like cloud .. hell probly be about 10 or so at that point .. and you cant do much with a 10 year old yah know??

i would be very angry to see that as well though .. i dont wanna see it happen at all
well they did that with Yuna, Pain and Rikku. so you never know but i agree with your last statement. ^_^

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well maybe, but a younger one, maybe we could see him at Olypus Colessium. Maybe other FF characters as well, but I want it to focus on TAV and other characters and Mickey as much as possible

Athaydea

Bronze Member
well they did that with Yuna, Pain and Rikku. so you never know but i agree with your last statement. ^_^

well they just turned them into like "fairies" almost lol .. ??? nothing about them was really done because of an effect on time? .. they looked the same to me other than the short height and ability to like fly and stuff ..so i dont get your point?

and seriously .. i will lose alot of respect for nomura and KH if sephy is back .. like alot

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
well they just turned them into like "fairies" almost lol .. ??? nothing about them was really done because of an effect on time? .. they looked the same to me other than the short height and ability to like fly and stuff ..so i dont get your point?

and seriously .. i will lose alot of respect for nomura and KH if sephy is back .. like alot
ah tis' true they were fairies. i don't know they seemed to act like little kids to me. that was my point.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
ah tis' true they were fairies. i don't know they seemed to act like little kids to me. that was my point.

well look at Paine lol .. shes was still all "im PMS'ing - back off Bitc*"
rikku was just as annoying and peppy
yuna did seem to appear more childlike though .. ill give you that ..

but i think they were just shorter and were able to fly .. i dont think it had to do with time and stuff .. = /

UrbanQuattrus

This is how I feel. Cloud has no reason to appear in BBS, and even if he did, he would be about 12. The heavy FF7 coverage in KH2 was mostly about hocking Crapvent Children anyway; that's in the past now. (If anything, BBS will probably feature someone from one of the eight FF13 games coming out for the same purpose.)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Possible that Cloud might make an appearance as a younger youth, but I really hope Sephiroth does not make an appearance, he probably won't look presentable young, and in my opinion, the plot regarding the battle between the two, is really taken to the extreme. I have nothing against Sephiroth, but enough is enough. I would assume Cloud would be living in Radiant Garden with the rest of the young Final Fantasy characters. Hopefully due to the time differences, the beef between Sephiroth and himself is not there if Cloud happens to be in the game.

Reina-ali

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the FF characters were in BBS in general. I mean think about it, in KHI, aerith and leona and yuffie talk about how they knew Ansem in their old world, and Ansem is directly related to Xehanort. So considering MX IS Xehanort (cause also remember how Ansem said he found Xehanort without any memories), I mean, it wouldn't really be a surprised if the FF characters showed up here and there, even if they were just kids. And also keep in mind that even though they retain recognition of related FF characters, the FF characters thus far in the KH games have relatively completely different stories. I mean, just the fact that Aerith is ALIVE is one example, and then all of the characters knowing EACHOTHER, even though from different games.

So FF characters showing up in BBS is completely believable, but they'll be like the ages from 10-12.

One last comment: GODDAMNIT i WANT A PS3 EVEN IF IT IS ONLY TO BY THIS GAME!

UrbanQuattrus

^I'm totally fine with FF characters showing up, so long as they stick to the main story instead of rehashing their own dumb conflicts. I don't doubt that people like Squall or Aerith might make appearances as kids or teenagers.

The only way I'd be happy with Sephiroth showing up is if the game briefly shows the origin of his and Cloud's enmity, and that origin is something stupid like Cloud walking home from school while eating a sno-cone and Sephiroth comes along and slaps it out of his hand, and then takes his lunch money. That would be fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back