• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cinderella, Ven, and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKRVAT

Actually you meet up with the princesses again in the Castle Chapel. So she has met Sora.

Yah I was pretty sure they met up, and sorry bout the double posting, I'm still kinda of getting used to this website since I'm not on that much.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well during the second visit to HB to be more precise, and they don't really share vital information so it's not hard to forget they are there.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Plus, it's not even an actual cut-scene, so it could be overlooked by many, considering that she says maybe two things.

Anyway, the likelihood of Cinderella recognizing Ven, who's blond, has different hair, and face structure, in Sora, who's brunet, spikier hair, and has more of a round face, especially after the ten years.

Had it been Roxas that she had met, there might have been something hinted at her remembering him vaguely, but it's not Roxas she meets.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well I can explain that to you really simple.

First of all, KH1 was made without KH2 and all other games in mind. Roxas etc were not in their mind.

But therer's something else.

Ven is not Sora. Ven is someone totally different. Roxas is Sora's shell, but he has the body of Ven. Roxas is probably somehow connected to both Sora and Ven, but Sora is not connected to Ven.

Cinderella doesnt recognize Sora because she doesnt know him, she knows Ven.

If Ven and Sora are not connected, why does Ven and Sora look like?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I believe Ven is connecter to Roxas, therefore making him related to Sora, in a way.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, whatever happend to Ven, happened DIRECTLY to Sora, so...

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i think New2Ya is right , nomura said he wasnt sure about kh2 and only made it because of the demands of his fans and the success of kh1. Having said that , if he planned the whole story ahead im sure he would've made cinderalla say something like: "he reminds of the others." because if i met 3 keyblade weilders 10 years ago , id remember and be shocked and/or intereasted in this new kid with a keyblade.

Happy Chap

as far as we know, meleficent could well have kidnapped cinderella, snow white and aurora those ten years ago and so in that case they were probably trapped in those pod-things for the whole time. now i dont know about you but if i came out of a box after 10 years my first words wouldnt be 'you look kinda like this guy i knew' they would be 'god dam my foots itchy'

Wevvy

as far as we know, meleficent could well have kidnapped cinderella, snow white and aurora those ten years ago and so in that case they were probably trapped in those pod-things for the whole time. now i dont know about you but if i came out of a box after 10 years my first words wouldnt be 'you look kinda like this guy i knew' they would be 'god dam my foots itchy'

Those Pod things are like cold storage.
Only way their memories woulda disappeared was by Namine.

And I doubt Namine ever made contact with Maleficent. Let alone, all the PoHs.

Happy Chap

are we talking about the same pods - coz im talking about the green ones in HB. also, their memories wouldnt have disappeared but rather faded with age so yes, i to doubt the PoHs ever got stuffed around by namine

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Cinderella has never even laid eyes on Sora. You never catch a glimpse of her outside of her little pod-in-the-wall.
So, she doesn't even have anybody to make this vague connection with in the first place.

You're wrong.
Sora talks to them all in the chapel, including Cinderella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back