• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chris Sanders confirmed as Stitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
XD I know Sanders isn't a pop star XD I like disney VAs
Personally I like the English VAs
better the japanese in most cases. I don't think the Jonas brothers will VA, they're too big. Maybe someone like those twins? the short blone ones? They're disney. Or maybe not a Disney star at all :D
I do like Jessie alot though, alot of people don't, I think his naturally growly voice is perfect for an urban kid like Roxas. :D

You mean Zack and Cody (dont know their real names)
Its possible
I agree Jesse was good for Roxas (except when he said "shut up" to Riku) and he is probably going to be Ven's VA

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Their real names are Dylan and Cole Sprouse. And yeah Jesse has to be Ven or else it won't make sense....

zexyishsmexy

Their real names are Dylan and Cole Sprouse. And yeah Jesse has to be Ven or else it won't make sense....
Oh, I didn't mean them as Ven, I just ment them...or someone at their level of like...medium fame, being VAs for some of the characters without confirmed VAs opposed to someone as big as The Jonas brothers.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I honestly hope Richard Epcar voices Terra. Aqua, I am still trying to think of a good VA for her.

Now I truly think Morgan Freeman would make one hell of an MX.

Chris211

Agreed, I dont want some famous Disney star playing the VA's of someone in BbS, personally I think it'll ruin the game, but then again they could use the star to attract a younger audience or something, tbh just from what we've seen from gameplay, true gamers will come flocking into stores when it comes out, so they wouldn't be needed.

zexyishsmexy

Morgan Freeman needs to be the godly voice that eminates from the omnipotent being that is Kingdom Hearts XD THat would MAKE THE SERIES

Chris211

Morgan Freeman needs to be the godly voice that eminates from the omnipotent being that is Kingdom Hearts XD THat would MAKE THE SERIES
LOL that would be awesome if Morgan Freeman played someones voice. I think the english voicing has begun I guess, and you and me both, just waiting closer till the game comes out in NA till I buy a psp or it'll seem like a waste to get it before its close to being released. It's planned to be released in other territories.

Last edited:

Lazybones

This is good to hear. Gone are the days that Square Enix waits til the Japanese version is released to start localizing. Thank goodness. And I'm glad they seem like they're trying to get authentic VA's.

Can't wait to see who does Terra, Aqua, and Ven.

I expect this game out sometime in April/May. Hopefully not too long, but I don't mind. I'll have FFXIII to keep me busy.

Xilmarahs

I love how the original voice actors we haven't heard from in the longest time can cooperate and help put to together an awesome game instead of just getting some random person off the streets.

Khaki45

This has got to be fake....they havent even announced it officially for NA, not to mention its not even done yet in the Japanese version! Plus voice actors arent allowed to release information on stuff they voice act till its out! Why would he reply to an e-mail from a random memeber of this site who isnt even a mod and tell you that?

Blizzara

Woot!! I don't really know the guy, but this does mean they've started english voice acting. Man, an english trailer would be ze bomb. @_@

Sora1915

Bronze Member
This has got to be fake....they havent even announced it officially for NA, not to mention its not even done yet in the Japanese version! Plus voice actors arent allowed to release information on stuff they voice act till its out! Why would he reply to an e-mail from a random memeber of this site who isnt even a mod and tell you that?
If I remember correctly some of the english Days VA's confirmed their involvement before its release as well.......

A

Azrael

As many of you are aware, Chris Sanders (aka voice of Stitch) left Disney for Dreamworks, and I was wondering whether someone else will replace him as Stitch's VA. But the I e-mailed him, and he confirmed he just finished recording session for BBS recently. I know it's not really big news, but at least it's news:wink:

here's the link:

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5194/christ.gif

Sort of obvious since Stitch barely spoke any English.

αsiя

space coke
Yea but they had officiallyl announced it was coming to NA for that...although we KNOW it will come to NA and the rest of the world, there has been no official confirmation yet.

How is it a fake
They wait till later to confirm it

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol! Yay for emails! (It's isn't like Chris is bombarded with emails everyday like certain famous people so there is a high chance of it being legit so one shouldn't worry about how real it is)

I'm more concerned that he said yes to the question. Most people avoid those "are you voicing..." questions and especially since BBS hasn't gotten a press release outside of JPN yet it makes me wonder if he remembers there are disclosure laws for these kinds of things.

(I doubt he would get in trouble by Disney or SE though. It is their fault for not having any info out yet.)

(Am I the only one who feels like once BBS is announced Stateside, there is going to be a flood of people going "LOLOLWAT A NEW KH? LAME/YAY" that makes you feel like "Uh, known for like three/four years now"?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back