• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chris Sanders confirmed as Stitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axelroxasxion91

As many of you are aware, Chris Sanders (aka voice of Stitch) left Disney for Dreamworks, and I was wondering whether someone else will replace him as Stitch's VA. But the I e-mailed him, and he confirmed he just finished recording session for BBS recently. I know it's not really big news, but at least it's news:wink:

here's the link:

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5194/christ.gif

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Omg, an alien that can hardly speak any english or any language we understand is gonna be in the game.

Mind explain how you have his email?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
As many of you are aware, Chris Sanders (aka voice of Stitch) left Disney for Dreamworks, and I was wondering whether someone else will replace him as Stitch's VA. But the I e-mailed him, and he confirmed he just finished recording session for BBS recently. I know it's not really big news, but at least it's news:wink:

here's the link:

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5194/christ.gif

Good to know that they are getting the voices finished for BBS in english, wont be much longer now, I am interested to know who will voice TAV, MX, Vanitas, and Eraqus in english.

axelroxasxion91

Good to know that they are getting the voices finished for BBS in english, wont be much longer now, I am interested to know who will voice TAV, MX, Vanitas, and Eraqus in english.

true, hopefully it'll be relesed in NA around Spring

Omg, an alien that can hardly speak any english or any language we understand is gonna be in the game.

Mind explain how you have his email?

http://alohalilo.deviantart.com/ (got this from wikipedia)

his e-mail is somewhere in there

Last edited by a moderator:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i just screamed. really loud ;w;

ahsoidfhasdoh Thank yew thank yew for confirming that! And, well... it's big news to anyone who likes Lilo and Stitch a lot! There's only been one time (i think?) when Stitch was voiced by someone else besides Chris Sanders, so it's absolutely fantastic to hear that he's voicing Stitch! :]

The only problem with that is there's two or three different emails for him. XD; I found that email on one of the pages on deviantART, though, so the email's probably very accurate which means YAAAAAY.

Last edited:

axelroxasxion91

i just screamed. really loud ;w;

ahsoidfhasdoh THANK YEW THANK YEW FOR CONFIRMING THAT! And, well... it's big news to anyone who likes Lilo and Stitch a lot! There's only been one time (i think?) when Stitch was voiced by someone else besides Chris Sanders, so it's absolutely fantastic to hear that he's voicing Stitch! :]

little overdramatic, but it's great that you're satisfied:wink:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
ahsoidfhasdoh THANK YEW THANK YEW FOR CONFIRMING THAT! And, well... it's big news to anyone who likes Lilo and Stitch a lot! There's only been one time (i think?) when Stitch was voiced by someone else besides Chris Sanders, so it's absolutely fantastic to hear that he's voicing Stitch! :]

What is more awesome imo is that they are already recording the English voiceovers when I did not expect them to do it so early.

αsiя

space coke
Shit so we now see they are getting the voices done
and i bet you a couple weeks after the JP version we're gonna get an english trailer for it
Fuck i just i wish i knew who is Terra's VA

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Guys, they started recording voices for the english version of days before the japanese release of 358/2 days too. This isn't really all that surprising.

αsiя

space coke
Guys, they started recording voices for the english version of days before the japanese release of 358/2 days too. This isn't really all that surprising.

Then we know it only going to take around 3-4 months for it to come out

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And this confirms that Birth by Sleep is coming out in English, too. 8D

...Well, Square hasn't put out a press release yet! D: They're only "planning" on releasing it in other territories. Now it's sorta kinda confirmed! YEEEEEES. :D (you still have to wait for a press release, though. maybe a release date will come with it? .-.)

zexyishsmexy

I hope we get more washed out teen disney pop stars! No legit, Jessie McCartney is actually a really good VA, one of my faveorites of KH.
This is really good news :D I love Sanders.

αsiя

space coke
I hope we get more washed out teen disney pop stars! No legit, Jessie McCartney is actually a really good VA, one of my faveorites of KH.
This is really good news :D I love Sanders.

Chris Sanders in not a Disney Pop Star
They got Jesse when he was really famous
He was on everywhere and now he's not that important anymore
We probably have a bigger chance of having a jonas brother being a VA for someone
I know some of you dont like it and neither do I but I wouldnt be suprise if we find out one of the Jonas Brothers will be VA of someone
Just imagine who Ienzo's VA will be

zexyishsmexy

Chris Sanders in not a Disney Pop Star
They got Jesse when he was really famous
He was on everywhere and now he's not that important anymore
We probably have a bigger chance of having a jonas brother being a VA for someone
I know some of you dont like it and neither do I but I wouldnt be suprise if we find out one of the Jonas Brothers will be VA of someone
Just imagine who Ienzo's VA will be
XD I know Sanders isn't a pop star XD I like disney VAs
Personally I like the English VAs
better the japanese in most cases. I don't think the Jonas brothers will VA, they're too big. Maybe someone like those twins? the short blone ones? They're disney. Or maybe not a Disney star at all :D
I do like Jessie alot though, alot of people don't, I think his naturally growly voice is perfect for an urban kid like Roxas. :D

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Jesse McCartney is good for Roxas and Ven. But the Jonas Brothers? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back