• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chaser theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
ok just a quick question, did we ever have a confirmation of TAV being called keyblade apprentices? if they have been officially confirmed that then....this theory is a total fail...but i dont know, so i'll just tell it anyways.

my theory is that the rank TAV is called chaser. of course, the theory originally based on the word chaser from the dictionary would some one who makes keyblades.

so i think part of it is true. i believe the keyblade apprentice rank/level is called "chaser". they are called chaser because they need to complete the keyblade and they need something within themselves to complete it (you know, the whole keychain thing). so what do you think?

i know it might be a total fail...but i like it...so go easy

RANDOM THEORY: marluxia=DS

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
ok just a quick question, did we ever have a confirmation of TAV being called keyblade apprentices? if they have been officially confirmed that then....this theory is a total fail...but i dont know, so i'll just tell it anyways.
Well TAV's Master is a "Master" and since they work under him, that would qualify them as apprentices. So yeah....

my theory is that the rank TAV is called chaser. of course, the theory originally based on the word chaser from the dictionary would some one who makes keyblades.
They are Chasers' of the Light, which would mean that if they found the BwHoPL, they would in turn find who that are actually chasing, MX.

so i think part of it is true. i believe the keyblade apprentice rank/level is called "chaser". they are called chaser because they need to complete the keyblade and they need something within themselves to complete it (you know, the whole keychain thing). so what do you think?

i know it might be a total fail...but i like it...so go easy
Eh, I've contributed more than enough to say that this theory is not possible.

RANDOM THEORY: marluxia=DS
Marluxia can't wield a keyblade...

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
no i know they are apprentices of there master, but not the keyblade itself i mean.

also xemnas doesnt wield a keyblade, that doesnt stop people from making terra=xemnas theories

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
no i know they are apprentices of there master, but not the keyblade itself i mean.
Nobody is an apprentice of a Keyblade for all we know...

also xemnas doesnt wield a keyblade, that doesnt stop people from making terra=xemnas theories

Yes, but he did open a supposedly unbreakable lock in HB/RG Plus, they look almost identical.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Except Xehanort had no memories of his life before being Xehanort. Since he lacks memories, he could easily be in the same boat as Roxas was in the artifical Twilight Town: forgot that he could wield the keyblade or loss the ability all together.

CougarsforJesus

Except Xehanort had no memories of his life before being Xehanort. Since he lacks memories, he could easily be in the same boat as Roxas was in the artifical Twilight Town: forgot that he could wield the keyblade or loss the ability all together.

how do u mean that "he could easily be in the same boat as Roxas was in...", because Xehanort was not a Nobody, right?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
how do u mean that "he could easily be in the same boat as Roxas was in...", because Xehanort was not a Nobody, right?

I mean that while in the artifical Twilight Town, Roxas had his memories replaced. Because of this, he could not wield his keyblade or simply lost the ability all together. Since Xehanort appeared without any memoreis, he could have at one time wield a keyblade but, like Roxas, he either forgot that he could or simply lost the ability to.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i thought they were only called chasers because they were looking MX so were chasing him.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't think Chaser is their actual rank. I just think that it means that they're chasing the light/BWHoPL which in turn leads them to MX. The fact that they have a Master hints that they are at least an Apprentice of something.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I don't think Chaser is their actual rank. I just think that it means that they're chasing the light/BWHoPL which in turn leads them to MX. The fact that they have a Master hints that they are at least an Apprentice of something.
like i said, i know they have a master, so they are apprentices to there master. but not the keyblade itself.

also i believe marluxia's somebody could possibly be DS. he has a scythe (i know that doesnt explain anything)

and he wants to overthrow organization XIII, but why does he want to overthrow the organization? i know it was said why, but there wasnt really a real motive, or what he will do after he takes over.

i believe marluxia's memory of terra somehow found out xemnas was terra and wanted to overthrow him for that reason.

and also about the defeating marluxia....that would mean he would come back as a full being (heart body and soul).

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
i still cant see the whole marluxia=DS thing. i kno bbs is supposed to change everything we kno, but thats a bit TOO much for them to do. nice twist, but very unlikely.

and for the chaser idea, isnt it jus cause their chasing after the light to find MX? btw, were they ever specifically labeled chasers?

Muse

you look atrocious
like i said, i know they have a master, so they are apprentices to there master. but not the keyblade itself.

Never even hinted at them being Apprentices to a Keyblade. :v

also i believe marluxia's somebody could possibly be DS

You said that. In your first post on this thread and in another one. Still not buying it.

he has a scythe (i know that doesnt explain anything)

If it doesn't explain anything, why bother putting it in your post?

and he wants to overthrow organization XIII, but why does he want to overthrow the organization? i know it was said why, but there wasnt really a real motive, or what he will do after he takes over.

He didn't like the idea of Xemnas running the Organization, is all. He wanted to be the one in the high chair. As for what he'd do afterwards, who knows. He never got that far, so no need to think back on it. :)

i believe marluxia's memory of terra somehow found out xemnas was terra and wanted to overthrow him for that reason.

If Marluxia was DS previously, I doubt that he would have wanted to overthrow Xemnas and become the new leader of the Organization. I think he would have just killed him right then and there and leave. Not plot to take over the world like the Brain.

DS doesn't seem like the type to want to rule, to me. He seems more like someone who enjoys fighting. But, Iunno.

and also about the defeating marluxia....that would mean he would come back as a full being (heart body and soul).

Only if his Heartless has been defeated, and we don't know if it has or not. It might have, it might not. There are a lot of Heartless that Sora's fought and his might not necessarily be one of them.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i still cant see the whole marluxia=DS thing. i kno bbs is supposed to change everything we kno, but thats a bit TOO much for them to do. nice twist, but very unlikely.

and for the chaser idea, isnt it jus cause their chasing after the light to find MX? btw, were they ever specifically labeled chasers?

its a theory, i never said they were actually labeled that.

also if you look into it more marluxia is very mysterious, theres like no plot to him, he just wanted to overthrow xemnas? i mean he has no motive, he doesn't really have much to show, and I'm still wondering how he got the other members to join in? he must have told them something important enough to actually join him

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

That makes no sense. what did I tell you about that?

Terra=/=Xemnas
Terra=Xemnas=STUPID.

Xehanort couldn't remember wielding a Keyblade. And because of such, his ability to wield was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back