• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion, Aqua, and Organization XIII...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey D. Rocky

How was Organization XIII able to use Castle Oblivion? Only Aqua has the power to travel through the castle without being lost to Oblivion, so how did the Organization use it? Doesn't it have something to do with Aqua's armor?

PhantomSoD

I think anyone can navigate through the castle at its most basic level, but unlocking its hidden secrets (i.e chamber of awakening/land of departure) requires Aqua to be present. Although how they found the chamber of repose is beyond me

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think the "lost to oblivion" bit only refers to finding the Chamber of Sleep. CO doesn't seem to be all that special per say, it's just that the CoS is hidden away so you're "lost to oblivion" while you're trying to find it specifically.

I think anyone can navigate through the castle at its most basic level, but unlocking its hidden secrets (i.e chamber of awakening/land of departure) requires Aqua to be present. Although how they found the chamber of repose is beyond me

The Org. had actually made the CoR, the original six apprentices I think, for the purpose of awakening Xemnas's/Apprentice Xehanort's memories.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Quick question since this made me think, how did Sora and co. end up at CO in CoM? I mean, since CO is LoD, were SDG in LoD during that time before that or were they somehow just magically transported there?

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Quick question since this made me think, how did Sora and co. end up at CO in CoM? I mean, since CO is LoD, were SDG in LoD during that time before that or were they somehow just magically transported there?
I guess that field where they end up after beating Ansem SoD is part of LoD. It didn't seem like they ended up there and then later transported to another world.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

The chamber of Repose wasn't found but built by Xemnas and Ansem's apprentices.
Beside that, the chamber of Repose is located in Radiant Garden and not Castle Oblivion.
Only the chamber of Awakening where Ven's body is located (and the Keyhole of Land of Departure as well) is within the castle and that room cannot be found by anyone but Aqua.

Axel was sent more than once to search for the chamber, either by Xemnas or Saix, but never found it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Anyone can navigate the castle to an extend but actually finding its secrets and truly knowing the layout is something only Aqua knows.

As Sephiroth0812 pointed out Axel searched it numerous times yet got nothing.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, since co is in the I between realm, I always figured that somehow wherever sora was transitioned into it, like that path that was behind e dtd.

WaveK89

Yeah, since co is in the I between realm, I always figured that somehow wherever sora was transitioned into it, like that path that was behind e dtd.

Wouldn't be surprising if Marluxia had something to do with it since he's the one who showed Sora the direction to follow.

kupo1121

Awards
Wouldn't be surprising if Marluxia had something to do with it since he's the one who showed Sora the direction to follow.

I always thought it could be something with Marluxia but the thing is, how did he manage to transport SDG through the Lanes Between from wherever they were to LoD in a matter of seconds without using a gummi ship or the corridors of darkness? That's what I was curious about >_<

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's this from the KH1 Ultimania Scenario Mysteries interview. Take it as you will:

---Which worlds did Pluto travel when he had that letter?

Nomura: I can say that he appeared in worlds that do not appear in the game.... well, other than the current worlds, there are other worlds that the Heartless erased. The End of the World did not exist at first and is a world that is made up of erased worlds put together. Also, there is that place the door to Kingdom Hearts appears. At first that was another world, so that means that Sora and the others are now residing in that world which returned to what it once was.

Edit: Also from the CoM Ultimania main Nomura interview:

---Looking a little more in-depth in the game: about Castle Oblivion, what world is it a part of?

Nomura: In the endng scene of the previous installment, Sora runs up a path that ends up in a crossroad. It is accurate to think that Castle Oblivion is at the end of one of those paths. This isn't explained in the game but the building's upper floors and underground floors respectively represent the Light and Darkness of memories.

kupo1121

Awards
There's this from the KH1 Ultimania Scenario Mysteries interview. Take it as you will

The way I'm taking it at least is that the final battle of KH1 took place in fragments of LoD, which means that part of LoD was in End of the World and the final battle took place in a portion of DI (first battle) and then LoD (the rest), which makes me spaz out because it all connects and that sounds so cool!!!!!

Monkey D. Rocky

End of the World is basically small pieces of all the worlds, not just the ones in KH1, so if that last place was the LOD, it's very possible. Nomura....you just screw with my mind every freaking day! :)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I always thought it could be something with Marluxia but the thing is, how did he manage to transport SDG through the Lanes Between from wherever they were to LoD in a matter of seconds without using a gummi ship or the corridors of darkness? That's what I was curious about >_<
They weren't in the rol, so I don't think the lanes between were completely necessary.

but this idea of the final battle taking place in a piece of Land of Departure is intriguing. Especially since the dtd looks like it could be part of that world.

kupo1121

Awards
Especially since the dtd looks like it could be part of that world.

I really agree, the stained glass on the door goes very well with the main "temple" IDK what to call it in BbS. I mean, I know at the time of KH1 that Nomura definitely wasn't thinking about BbS but it is still so cool if it came around full circle ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back