• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle in the Sky

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Pretty good work.
The left cheek and the lips look a little odd IMO, but good nonetheless.

kago

Pretty good work.
The left cheek and the lips look a little odd IMO, but good nonetheless.

The lips don't look weird to me, but i understand with the cheek. I never worked with high and long cheek bones. That's something i need to practice on with Aurora.

And thank you princess.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
I can see why the cheek was questioned but i think you done a brilliant job overall. I like it ;-) The castle in the back looks awesome. The colouring, magnifique ;-)

Blue

home is where the heart is
Niiice. I like the colours you used and the castle in the background.

kago

I can see why the cheek was questioned but i think you done a brilliant job overall. I like it ;-) The castle in the back looks awesome. The colouring, magnifique ;-)

Yeah, the cheek was giving me problems, i'm not liking high cheeck bones right now. But practice makes perfect. But i'm glad you like everything else.

I'm glad it's too your liking Blue Sky :)

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Aside from the cheeks and all, it's really nice! You got talent or something--you should work at Disney or something! XD

kago

Yeah, i'm gonna practice on shading her cheeck on some other pictures, when i have time. But thanks for the compliment, Disney is one of the places on my list that i would like to work for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back