• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can we expect an American/European bundle of 3DS with KH3D ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34215
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 34215

Just like the title says.

I don't own a 3DS yet. I surely will play KH3D but I wonder if I should wait for a potential bundle release, or just buy a 3DS when I want to.

Do you think they'll make a bundle?
Also, do you think they'll release the Mark of Mastery Edition in Europe too?

Thanks, cya!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
We won't know for sure, I'd say wait until July, there would most assuredly be an announcement by then.

ShailsTDSPT

I am getting my 3DS by my birthday (6 of July) but if there is a bundle, hell I am asking my parents to wait until DDD's release :)

Riku/Sora-Rule

I highly doubt there will be a 3ds bundle, they are already releasing the Mark of Mastery bundle in America, (which means europe will most likely get it) and for Sqaure, that's a pretty big surprise. Seeing as how the MoM bundle includes a KH designed case for the 3ds it is highly unlikely they would release a themed 3ds. I wouldn't get hopes up (but if it does happen by some miracle I want people to spam my inbox saying its coming and I will graciously smile and say "sweeeeet") hahhaha

ShailsTDSPT

I highly doubt there will be a 3ds bundle, they are already releasing the Mark of Mastery bundle in America, (which means europe will most likely get it) and for Sqaure, that's a pretty big surprise. Seeing as how the MoM bundle includes a KH designed case for the 3ds it is highly unlikely they would release a themed 3ds. I wouldn't get hopes up (but if it does happen by some miracle I want people to spam my inbox saying its coming and I will graciously smile and say "sweeeeet") hahhaha

You can bet I will spam your inbox. And if there happens to be a 3DS bundle with a themed DS with the MoM bundle, I will buy both and offer the game in the 3DS Bundle to a friend of mine xD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's hard to say but I hope we get. Although if it's not coming I have chance of getting the MoM bundle so I'm ambivalent now.

joo sure you want that? XD

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Doesn't seem likely that they'll release any kind of 3DS bundle outside of Japan, but I hope they do as I have yet to get myself a 3DS. And I would love a KH themed 3DS~

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

They released 2 separate bundles in Japan so saying that they already announced one in the US doesn't really mean they won't release a second. Also, they announced that the MoM bundle is specifically for NA, not Europe. I would hope Europe gets something else and I do believe they will, but they did get the BbS CE that nobody else got, so SE might see this as payback (completely ignoring the fact that they didn't get Re:CoM, yes, I know, lets NOT bring that conversation over here). Also, the bundle in Japan, one had the exact same protect case as the MoM edition, and the other had the limited edition 3DS, so there is still hope :)

Doesn't seem likely that they'll release any kind of 3DS bundle outside of Japan, but I hope they do as I have yet to get myself a 3DS. And I would love a KH themed 3DS~

They did release the Deep Silver Kingdom Hearts GBA SP everywhere so maybe it is time for another return?

I would think that if they are going to release it internationally, they will announce it at E3. They announced both bundles 2 months before its Japanese release, E3 will be roughly 2 months before its US release, so that will be the optimal time to showcase it.

D

Deleted member 34215

I see. So the keyword here is: "wait". Thanks guys.

I was of the idea that we wouldn't see a bundle since the MoM Edition has a cover for the 3DS, but if they released in Japan both a special edition with the cover, and a special bundle.... we'll see.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Yes I don't care if my inbox gets spammed. Let's be real, Square keeps the best stuff in Japan, and the KH themed 3DS is the best of the best. So it is unlikely it'll come, but in the event that it DOES I would happily have people tell me it came as obnoxiously as they want hahaha. Like I said before, the MoM bundle comes with a specially designed case for the 3DS, consider that one of the games of the series. The other bundle in Japan had a special designed 3DS, consider that a Final Mix...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The other bundle in Japan had a special designed 3DS, consider that a Final Mix...

But with BbS in Japan, it got both a Final Mix and a limited edition system. I don't think that is how SE thinks things through xP Also, "best things" is determined by the person viewing them. Don't get me wrong, I think the limited edition consoles are some of the best KH merchandise out there, however, I don't think it is the best. I think the best KH merch goes to the different figures and statues SE releases, and those come across seas.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I don't think so considering NoA has only gotten one special edition 3DS which was the Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary edition 3DS. Most special bundles/decorated 3DS' have been exclusive to Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back