• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can riku die in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bleachmagic

i am truly srry if this has been posted before but i need to know can riku in kh2 as a party die?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
yeha thats a good question to tell you the truth ive never seen him die either but thats not confirmeing that its not impossible

Azerty

Riku is just like every other party member, so it is possible for him to die. It's just that he has an ability called Cure Potion which he uses frequently, so he always keeps Sora and himself healed.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He can. Take his "cure" ability off of him and watch how fast he goes down. XDD

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yeah, he can die, just try making your way to Xemnas right off the bat without taking time to level up <.<
It's just rare that he does since he has hastega and Curaga abilities.

$P!K3Y_613

Actually he can and when he does he juss stands there with the stars around his head.(And if im correct he's bending over a little bit with his hand on his head)

Muse

you look atrocious
Hm... I want to try that now. =D

Muwahahaha. Just see how many times I can kill Riku. >D

Castle Oblivion

Website
youtube.com
Yeah, he can die, I tried it.
I was wondering the same as you: Can Riku die?

So I took away EVERYTHING from EVERY party member and took away ALL potions and found some Beserkers and ran Riku into them XD And $P!K3Y_613 was right, he just sort of stands there with stars above his head and he is a little hunched over.
Well hey, it's better than what Sora does when King Mickey has to come and save him. Sora just FLOATS there....that's kind of..off...but then again it's Kingdom Hearts :D

Sweet Genocide

It is rare due to his healing ability, plus your partners are the same level as you and most people are at a decently high level when they reach that point in the game.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
It is rare due to his healing ability, plus your partners are the same level as you and most people are at a decently high level when they reach that point in the game.

Not the same exact level.They are around the same level.They can be within a 1-4 level range.Im on lvl 72 and Donald is on 69.Goofy is on 71.

And yes Riku finally did die!Or faint.

Sweet Genocide

Not the same exact level.They are around the same level.They can be within a 1-4 level range.Im on lvl 72 and Donald is on 69.Goofy is on 71.

And yes Riku finally did die!Or faint.

Thanks for correcting me....:glare:
my point being, riku usualy isnt at a weak level at that point in the game so he doesnt get poned all that often.

dickie619

lol wen i got to the end of the game i was only 52 n goofy was the only one stronger than me (53) n i owned him easily:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back