• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can riku die in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitar

Yes, but it isn't automatic Game Over since he isn't the main character of the game. :D

H

Harmonium

I use to wonder the same thing. But yes, he can.
I did it before. Take away all his abbilities first. Make sure you have Goofy in the party and not Donald because he can heal. Don't heal yourself because most likely it will heal Riku also.
It might help to take away Goofys abbilities as well so theres no chance of him healing Riku.
Oh, and make sure he doesn't have any potions.

Have fun killing Riku.! ^-^

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
Overall yes, It is possible for Riku To be KO'd(Not dead Because that's not the proper word).
You can either:
-Take off his abilities
-Take Him to lots of enemies That can do high damage
-Or Both at the same time.

But, Don't let him Get KO'd during the Final Xemans Fight or It will count as a KO for you as well.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
But he gets up rather quickly doesn't he XD

damnit riku stay down XD

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
My Riku dies because he keeps healing Sora when Sora has a dent in his HP bar and Riku has one HP left XD

That's made of win. I forgot this was even possible! (Probably because I'm ridiculously protective of him.) What does he look like when he's down? Collapsed on his ass like Donald and Goofy or falling with style like Seifer?

SuperSephiroth15

The only time Riku died in my game was the first time I faced the Laser Beam From All Directions attack from Xemnas.

And the only reason for that was because I didnt see the Reaction Button appear, so I was only pressing X, and thinking..."Why AM I DYING !" XD

After that first time, I figured it out XD

Qarx

The only time Riku died in my game was the first time I faced the Laser Beam From All Directions attack from Xemnas.

And the only reason for that was because I didnt see the Reaction Button appear, so I was only pressing X, and thinking..."Why AM I DYING !" XD

LOL I remember that. I actually realized this moments before I died. Pressing both △ and X was retarded!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Wow, I've never realized that I've never realized that I've never seen Riku die O_O I'm assuming its possible

Apollo

Silver Member
Riku has too much style for that.
I do recall something akin to what's already been described of him hunching over though :3

Yes I belive that is what happenes. Or he takes a knee.

I rember for the longest time i could never figure out why Sora was dying! I was only pushing Riku's button,and I thought you had to go fast enough to protect Sora. Eventally after getting pissed many many times I figured out your suppose to push both X, triangle.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
He heals like fucking crazy with tht ability. Hed only die if he got hit with a rapid mass damage attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back