• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Calling All Graphic Artists!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Hello, I am interested but; is there going to be some sort of pay? Also, at what time is the deadline?

No pay. However, you'll be able to put on your resume that you made graphics for a website for free (employers love voluntary work like that, trust me). You know, assuming you are looking for a field in the arts.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Well <small>kupo!</small> it, I'm out. I had a whole portfolio all ready to go, but I don't work for free.

What does it matter? I've been on the site team long enough to actually put it on my resume, and not once have I been paid. Besides, it's not like we're exploiting you for your services.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
No pay. However, you'll be able to put on your resume that you made graphics for a website for free (employers love voluntary work like that, trust me). You know, assuming you are looking for a field in the arts.

This is true, the Media industry knows you are willing to do work for exposure or " free" in my line of work its called TF ( Trade For)

I certainly hope that you guys were joking, some of us would love to just be apart of the team working on the graphics, as someone mentioned earlier this is a KH fansite what pay would be involved. CME if i get picked i look forward to working with you.

Last edited:

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
hey i'm vox and i want to see how brown i can get my nose teehee

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
way to be professional guys must really make the people that applied feel valued

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hey, I admit I forgot about this so yeah sorry kids but hey it is a lesson in real life

When you apply for work people never reply. :c

Back