• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BWHoPL?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The two have to be, in essence, at least very close to the same thing. If anything, BWHoPL is just broader so it doesn't limit the beings to being solely female.

Which, as I said before, can simply be because in KH1, they already knew who they were. In BBS they don't, thus - whether or not a male can be a BwHoPL, they can't rule it out.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Okay, Last time i checked, it was Princesses of Heart. When did it change to Beings With Hearts of Pure Light? Can someone please tell me what I'm missing?

its probably that there wasnt a real term, they probably didnt discover that only seven princess' had hearts of pure light.

i think they thought males could have pure light aswell.

Tatsu

As others have said, it's primarily a fan-created term for those with pure hearts in Birth By Sleep.
Due to the fact that those with pure hearts are never once referred to as "Princess" or the "Princess of Heart" in BBS trailers, it led to some fan speculation that BwHoPL =/= PoH, and that most likely, there is a male BwHoPL.

Let me guess. Little Sora is a BWHoPL.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
You know, the only reason the BWHOPL are called princesses of heart is definitly a disneyfication. Only disney would completely rule out men simply to appeal to a certain, young female audience.

Muse

you look atrocious
Or that could have been Nomura's plan from the start. :v To have nothing but females with hearts of pure light.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You know, the only reason the BWHOPL are called princesses of heart is definitly a disneyfication. Only disney would completely rule out men simply to appeal to a certain, young female audience.

Maleficent said:
There are seven maidens of the purest Hearts. We call them the Princesses of Heart.

Maleficent already knew who the seven were supposed to be, hence why she could call them that way.
BBS had them searching for the BwHoPL, hence - they didn't know who they were looking for. Hence, a title that doesn't discriminate between genders or anything else at all.

Muse

you look atrocious
Or it could just be him using Disney's penchant for making Princess movies with female heroisims as a part of the gameplay? Not necessarily him being sexist...

That's what BWHoPL's for. For both guys and girls to have hearts of light.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Or it could just be him using Disney's penchant for making Princess movies with female heroisims as a part of the gameplay? Not necessarily him being sexist...

That's what BWHoPL's for. For both guys and girls to have hearts of light.

And animals could also be thrown in the mix as well.....xD

Muse

you look atrocious
Of course. That's what 'beings' means. >.> It doesn't specify that it has to be human anywhere, does it?

Muse

you look atrocious
Yeah, it's becoming really annoying. Nomura needs to give us the facts, not ideas of whats going on.

If he spoonfeeds us every little thing that he plans on doing, then there's absolutely no need for this section or any need of playing the games at all. Because we'll all know before hand.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He has given us the facts, the things we need to know at the time. We thought we knew all the facts with the Heartless, then it turned out that Nobodies also existed. That didn't change the facts, it just added to them while fitting in with existing ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back