• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Butthole Tattoos: The 'Next Big Thing'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
What is wrong with these people! That must have been incredibly painful.

Awards
okay everyone, this is what we're gonna do. we're all gonna wax our buttholes and between our buttcheeks (so the hair doesn't grow back as fast and it's smoother), and then we're all gonna get our buttholes bleached so it looks nice and skin-toned. then, afterwards, we all go and get these rectal tattoos of a paopu fruit because its a star and the anus is called the brown star but also because of the connection the paopu fruit symbolizes for people like us. that way, all of khinsider will be connected forever, no matter how far away we are from each other. then imagine one day, you're rimming this girl or dude or you decide to stick it in them from behind, and suddenly you see a paopu fruit tattoo on their butthole. it will make you two even more intimate now than before even the act of inserting yourself into someone's anus. i already went and got mine, so now i'm just waiting on you guys, my friends, to share the paopu tat with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back