• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Burger King or McDonalds? (This is why you're fat.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

McDonalds or Burger King?

• McDonalds

Votes: 64 64.6%
  • Burger King

Votes: 35 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
*sighs* I hate them both so much. (Fatty foods) but if I had to pick, Burger Kings. The whopper Jrs. for a buck are loaded with so much.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Fast food chains get heat from dateline NBC's top 10 ranking. | Restaurants > Fast Food from AllBusiness.com

1. BURGER KING--The 100 Burger Kings we sampled rang up 241 total critical violations. Health inspectors cited a Virginia Burger King for 14 separate critical violations: employees not washing their hands, uncovered food in the fridge, grime and debris on the ice chute, and others.

And according to this: http://www.thatsfit.com/2010/05/26/top-10-worst-fast-food-meals/

Burger King has the 3rd "deadliest" fast food item available, the Burger King BK Quad Stacker at 930 calories and 28 grams of saturated fat. McDonald's isn't even on the list.

And while the McDonald's of the past takes a huge hit for their unhealthy reputation, they've been making changes to be healthier with different chicken/beef, apple dippers instead of fries, fruit juices available, etc. which is more than Burger King seems to be trying.

McDonald's it is.

You should put a poll to make it easier for you.

EDIT: To clarify, I don't like either of these places. I'm just picking the lesser of two evils.

Last edited:
Awards
HERACIOUKING.gif

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
After watching Supersize Me, I was going to say Burger King, but after reading the article Dogen posted... I guess I prefer McMurder.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i dont really eat @ either place.
I like Burger king for their Chicken tenders...... and personally i like there burgers way better then mcdonalds (mickey Ds burgers are watery yuck!) . wendys has the best burger though imo.
Mcdondals has the best fries and i like there Cinnamon melts. also there chicken selects are pretty good too.
Mcdonalds also is easier to get to imo. ( there is literately 80+ mcdonalds on the island of manhattan alone " can you say overkill" )

Fortissimo

Burger King. McDonalds is too greasy and uses too may onions. Burger King gives you more for the value and taste way better. I don't eat a lot of fast food, but if I had to pick, I would pick Burger King.

darkened123

Yeah Mcdonalds, Come the welly in nz and ill get you some free big macs next time im working!

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
I say Mc'Donalds.
Its just good.
Burger King used to be the shit, but now it really is, THE SHIT.

Callaghan

Awards
Burger King are way over expensive for the crap they try to give you, and even McD's chicken has more chicken in it then BK.
So I like to take my $5 and go get me a cheese burger, small fries, small frozen coke and an apple pie from McD or a Breakfast Muffin Happy meal, oh that s*!t is the bomb!

E

Eyesore

McDonalds, man...
Over a billion hamburgers sold.
It's legendary.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Burger King are way over expensive for the crap they try to give you, and even McD's chicken has more chicken in it then BK.
So I like to take my $5 and go get me a cheese burger, small fries, small frozen coke and an apple pie from McD or a Breakfast Muffin Happy meal, oh that s*!t is the bomb!

Absolutely not. Have you even compared the 1 dollar whopper juniors to the 1 dollar cheese burgers from McDonalds? The whopper has so much more stuff for the dollar. It's crazy.. :|

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Absolutely not. Have you even compared the 1 dollar whopper juniors to the 1 dollar cheese burgers from McDonalds? The whopper has so much more stuff for the dollar. It's crazy.. :|

Well, when someone wants a one dollar meal, they want a light meal. BK is being a fag by trying to best McD's at every turn to the point of copying them and bragging about it. As a company, they are pretty arrogant bastards.

As food? Terrible. I have never ate a Whopper that didn't turn my digestion system upside down. They are pretty limited into what you can get. McD? Chicken, burgers, fish, salad. BK? Burger and chicken. And don't even mention those stupid Ribs they are pushing. I wouldn't eat those if I was starving.

Callaghan

Awards
Well our pricing seems to be different, as our deluxe cheese burgers are $2, and wopper jnr like $3

And same with Ulti, the whole BK burgers making me sick thing puts me off a bit, maybe it's their sauce?

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I have never gotten sick off BK, but I've felt very sick at Mcdonalds before after I ate their one dollar burgers. And the whopper juniors are actually very filling. :| BK's french toast sticks aren't half bad either. We'll agree to disagree then I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back