• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Broken Chain of Memories (Kingdom Hearts Infinities 2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should the first Infinties be put in novel format like BCoM?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
I’m sorry it took soooooo long guys. I’ve had to deal with a lot lately. School is… >_> here is the new update.

Saix was sitting on the floor of his room. Being the commanding officer had its perks. He was alone and cold. That’s how he liked it though. The cold was cheap and unforgiving; it was something he had modeled his life after.

Alone… he had always been alone. No one to take care of, no warmth. He only needed himself.

Saix stood up and took up a defensive posture. He swept his hands through the air as he moved his feet. Saix leaped up into the air and landed on the bedpost, pulling his left leg up as he landed.

“Daddy.”

Saix fell off the bedpost and landed in a heap on the floor.

“That damn girl is doing this to me. Her pathetic love is making me weak.”

Holly pushed herself up again and again. Her brother had always told her a free minute was a minute to become stronger and to her that meant pushups.

It had been a day or so since Riku went missing. They had looked for him but it was a big city and he could be anywhere. There was very little hope of finding him now.

Holly stopped to readjust herself. She had put River on her back for weight and she wouldn’t stop moving.

“River if you keep moving like that I wont be able to push myself up.” Holly groaned as her muscles strained to life the tiny cat girl up.

“Its… its just…” River pulled her tail closed to her chest “WAHHH!!!” she cried as she started to cry.

Holly screamed as she hit the ground. She rolled over to yell at River but stopped as she saw the girls face. It was just… so sad.

Holly smiled a crooked grin “You really like Riku don’t you?”

“Uh-huh.” River said shaking her head.

Holly pulled River into her arms and hugged her.

“Don’t worry River we’ll find him.”

“Are you sure?” She cried.

“I’m positive.” Holly said as she tickled River’s ear.

River giggled for a second as Holly brushed the tears from her eyes.

“Holly what do you think of Riku?” River asked.

“He’s like a brother. A really stupid brother.”

River giggled again.

“Do you have a crush on him?”

“No, not him.” Holly said as she laughed at the thought of herself in Riku’s arms.

“Do… do you think he likes me? I get the feeling he doesn’t.” River said her voice heavy with sadness.

Holly put her finger under River’s chin and made her look at her in the eyes.

“Riku likes you more than you know River. Trust me when I say that.”

River smiled “Thank you Holly.”

“No problem, come on lets get back to the apartment. Trevor is probably wondering where we are.” Holly said as she scooped River up into her arms and started walking.

“Okay now just life the gun and set the sights.” Axel said as Roxas picked the rifle up.

They had gone to the gun range to work on Roxas’s shooting. Roxas disregarded what Axel said and started to fire from his side.

“No you idiot you never shoot from the hip.”

Roxas turned his head and looked at Xigbar. Xigbar was one of the best shots in all the worlds topped only by Summer.

“Here let be show you how it’s done.” He said in a cocky voice as he picked up an identical rifle and shouldered it. He quickly fired down range. The second the bullet left the barrel Xigbar’s right hand flew down to pick up a new round as he dropped the gun and pulled the bolt back freeing the empty round and sliding the new one home.

He shouldered the gun again and fired. He continued the process until he ran out of ammunition.

Roxas rolled his eyes as Roxas shouldered his own weapon.

“No Roxas like this.” Axel said as he reached around the younger boy’s body and pulled the butt of the gun deeper into Roxas’s shoulder. “Now just ling up the sights.”

Roxas blushed as he felt Axel’s hands on his. Axel noticed how uncomfortable Roxas was feeling and backed off.

Déjà vu.” Axel thought as Roxas raised the rifle and fired. “I’ve seen this before.”

Roxas cheered as he hit the bull’s eye almost dead on.

“There ya go kid. You gotta remember how much ammo you got left in a fire fight or you’ll end up dead. Got it memorized?” Axel said as he gave Roxas a ten second applause.

“If you keep this up you’ll be better than Xigbar in no time.”

Xigbar grunted “Yeah as if.” He said as he pulled out another belt of ammunition from the weapon locker. “Not bad though kid. I’ve seen other keyblade wielders use guns before and they are as dumb as a baby chocobo.”

Roxas and Axel laughed as they too got more ammunition from the locker and started shooting.

“Perfect keep it up! Yeah just like that, you got it!” Axel yelled as Roxas hit the target dead on.

“Perfect keep it up! Yeah just like that, you got it!” Roxas herd the same thing in his head.

Roxas’s started to feel dizzy as people he had never seen before past in front of his eyes. He couldn’t make out their faces but he could tell that one of them was a girl and a very pretty girl with Blue hair at that. There was also an older boy with brown hair holding odd shaped keyblades.

“Roxas!”

Roxas opened his eyes and saw the gun range around him again. He didn’t know how but now he was on the ground.

“You okay man?” Axel asked as he helped him to his feet.

“Yeah I’m… I’m fine.” Roxas stuttered as he picked up the rifle. “Just a memory.”

Winter unstrapped his belt and took off his gloves and laid them on the table closing the door behind him. He had just gotten back from another mission to some world he’s seen too many times to kill another diplomat that history would never remember.

He scratched his eyes that lay under the cloth of his blindfold. They longed to be set free from their dark prison of cotton. Winter slowly removed his blindfold. He turned and looked at himself in the mirror. He saw his face; it had been ages since he had cared what he looked like. Centuries of seeing a face that never changed would do that to you.

He fell down onto his bed and looked up at the ceiling. His dark eyes starred blankly up at the dark blue paint.

Blue… it was Autumn’s favorite color. Winter missed the little girl more that anything. She was the light in a life filled with darkness. He started to think of her, her voice, her hair, the way he changed when she was near him, and… nothing.

Winter gasped and for the first time in a long time felt pain. He was starting to forget Autumn’s face. Her voice was the only thing of her that remained clear in his memory.

Ten thousand years of faces and he couldn’t remember the only other face that mattered to him. He felt… sad. His life was nothing up to that point in his life. Winter didn’t care about anything except seeing her smiling face again. He knew he never could though. It would still be millennia before he died and when he finally did he still wouldn’t see her. No when he died he would not to the same place she did. Summer and Autumn would have to go to that place with out him. He could not follow.

Winter had found Autumn on one of his many missions. She little more that a toddler when he found her. He thought her everything; how to walk, how to read, how to write, and even how to talk in his own language beside human.

She had been the only other living thing in centuries other that himself to speak and understand that tongue. He had raised her as his daughter and he… he had loved her. Summer and Autumn were the only things he lived for and Autumn died calling for him to help her.

A member of Organization XIII had done the deed. Winter didn’t know the face of the one who did it but he knew one thing. He used cards to kill.

Summer had taken a photo of them together a few months after she joined the group. He turned his head to look at the picture on his bedside table. Winter picked it up and looked at it.

Winter closed his eyes and dove down deep into his memories. Everything he was and had done flashed before his magical eyes.

“<I’m almost there. I love you my daughter, my Eukiko.>”

Thanks for reading. Once again sorry the update took so long. ^_^

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
The world it ends on wouldn't happen to be Chrisen, would it?

Now, now that would be telling but I'll tell you that you were really close. Ciencia (The Chrisen world) will be a big player in what's going to happen. Christoph will have a treamendous affect on Riku so you can bet on reading about more of Christoph's past. You'll be surprised how things tie together.

I still don't know who will end up with Riku. River is obviously the girly one while Holly is the tomboy. Who seems more appealing to you? I can't make up my mind. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Who knows, I might kill one of them off. Who's death do you think will hurt him more? (Laughts an evil laugh)

I would concentrate more on Trevor's relationship with Holly's older sister Stephan. Riku wasn't the first person to fall for a alien girl. Everyone knows how Humans hate Chrisens. They would gladly turn the fire hoses on them rather than be friends with them.

HUMANS ONLY!
CHRISEN WILL NOT BE SERVED! (Lol Human restaurant prejudice)

Lets see how much these kids can take before they finally break. XD Expect to see Roxas and Namine get the worst of it though. Namine does have her daddy to help her through it though. ^_^

Thank you for reading!

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Okay time for the new update! =^_^= (Lol double post!)

1 ½ years ago…

“Drop zone in ten, get ready people!” Lyric shouted from the cockpit of the helicopter.

“I can’t wait!” Summer yelled over the roar of the rotating blades.

“I know this is going to be fun!” Autumn commented as she found her place next to Winter.

Normally two J.A.C. squads weren’t sent on a single mission but sometimes in high priority missions exceptions were made. A leader of a cult that put its faith in darkness had just been seen wielding a keyblade. The J.A.C. deemed him to powerful of a threat to be left alive. The cultists were a large group and no one squad could handle them alone. The music and season squads were called in to put them done.

The music squad consisted of three members: Lyric, Forte, and Note. They were the second most known squad in the J.A.C. with a 94% success rate. Winter’s squad had a 100% success rate.

“Go, Go, Go!” Lyric yelled as the drop ropes fell to the ground. “Get moving I have incoming anti aircraft missiles!”

The teams nodded and grabbed the ropes. They repelled done pulling out their guns as they hit the ground with a loud thump.

Winter acted without thinking as he scooped Autumn on his back and looked for cover from the cultists who were flooding out of the church. Summer followed them only inches behind.

Summer raised her sniper rifle, aimed, and let off a round. It found its mark in the head of the machinegun man in the pillbox on the second floor of the church. With out wasting a second she pulled the lever back releasing the spent round and popped a new one in the chamber.

Forte concentrated a large ball of fire in his hands and let it go into the crowd. It exploded loudly as it took out 20 or so cultists. Note followed Forte’s example and shoot a series of razor sharp ice crystals at the approaching men.

Winter turned his face towards the gunfire and stood up. He passed his gun off to Autumn as he got up and started running for the entrance. Autumn jumped onto Winter’s back and shot at the men Winter was running towards.

“Okay Winter I’m ready!” Autumn whispered. Today was the day she went off on her own. Autumn wasn’t even half the age of the men but she packed more punch then any of them could hope to have. She leaped off of her protectors back and into the fray.

Her eyes started to glow yellow as the cultists swarmed around her. They wasted no time unloading on the small girl.

Autumn raised her hands and stopped to bullets with magic that had not been seen by a human in centuries. She pulled her hands into fists and smashed the guns in the men’s hands. They screamed in pain as jagged pieces of metal sliced into their fingers.

Dark clouds started to from around Autumn as she let herself be taken by the darkness. Her eyes were now red with power. She pulled a bandage from her pocket and tied it over her eyes blinding her to the spectrum of light. She now perceived with life force like Winter.

One of the cultists was crawling away in pain but was caught as Autumn grabbed him with a dark magic hand. She lifted him high in the air and flung him at the walls of the church. Two others came at her with their knives.

Autumn sensed them and removed her blindfold for a second. She gazed into their eyes and killed them with intense magical pressure. They disincarnated before her.

There are some magic techniques for which there is no defense and bombarding magical aura onto a person was one of them. It was like overflowing a glass of water. You put too much water in and it overflows over the top washing the outside of the glass. A similar affect happened here. The body would be so filled with magic that it destroyed itself.

Autumn opened a darkness portal and pulled a small sword from it. It was covered in spikes and was katana sharp. She moved faster than the men could shoot at her as she sliced her way trough them. Darkness now eclipsed her entire body. She grew more darkness hands and pulled more swords out of the dark realm freeing her real ones.

She cut through the cultists like a hot knife through butter as she levitated after Winter.

Winter broke a man’s skull on his hand as stormed the stairway to the main room where the leader had barricaded himself. He was about to kick the door down when he thought how good of a test this would be for Autumn. He waited.

A few seconds later he herd the screams of men followed by the sight of a small pitch black girl with blood smeared on her body. He smiled to himself as he motioned her over.

Autumn took one look at the door and knew what he wanted her to do. She nodded a big smile on her face as she broke the door down. She was met with a hail of bullets that she stopped with ease.

She walked slowly passed the last line of defense slicing them with her swords. She held her head high as she walked savoring her soon to be victory. She stopped as the last man in the room pulled a blue curved keyblade out of the air.

“You’ll pay for killing all these innocent people you demon!” Piclow the cultist leader screamed as he came for her.

“Lets play a game.” Autumn giggled in a satanic voice, her long black hair now in her face shadowing her face.

At the last second Piclow lurched to the right as he lunged. He was obviously trained in the art of fighting with a single hilt keyblade. From who though was forever to be unknown.

Autumn reacted as fast as she could pulling away. It was not fast enough though as the blade cut through her first coating of darkness. She hissed in pain as the light found its way to her flesh pealing it back like a cheese grater.

Lightning erupted from Piclow’s finger tips as he leaped back. Autumn wrapped herself in a bubble of darkness to protect herself. The dark outer shell absorbed the lightning and held it. Some sparks still zapped and crackled as she lifted the bubbled from off of her body.

Piclow charged at her again lurching to the right again as he lunged. But Autumn was ready for the move this time. A darkness hand sprang from her chest and grabbed Piclow around his chest palming him like a playing card. Autumn tightened her grip, crushing the man’s bones like twigs. She smashed him into the marble ceiling and back done to the stone floor.

Piclow struggled to keep himself up. Just as he righted himself Autumn ejected her lightning charged bubble at him. It pushed him back to the far side of the room and stuck him to the wall like a chewed piece of gum. The electricity crackled through his body as he wailed in pain like a beaten dog.

Autumn teleported herself forward almost like blinking and stopped in front of Piclow.

“Die… you bitch!” Piclow moaned as he raised his blade for a last desprate strike.

Autumn put up her own darkness eclipsed hand and caught the blade. She froze and broke it like it was nothing. She rested her hand on Piclow’s head and shot bolts of lightning and darkness trough of his body killing him in the most gruesome way possible.

The second Autumn felt the man’s pulse stop the darkness reseeded back into her body. She turned and looked over at Winter. He had his arms open waiting for her to run to him.

Autumn ran into the ancient man’s arms. Winter lifted her into the air and praised her without end.

“I did it, I did it!” She cried “I found how to control my darkness on my own!” “I did it, I did it!”

And she had. The mission was over. Her reward was a memory that she and Winter would never forget.

1 year later she died.

Kinda short but I hope you liked it anyway. I wanted to write about Autumn (Eukiko) so I did. XD Thanks for reading! ^_^

Haku

<3
Missed out on quite a lot of action the chapters have been a bit short but I can overlook that considering they're filled with many memorable sequences, great work.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Sorry its been so long since the last chapter. Ever since school started up I don’t seem to have a minute of free time. Junior year too, if I mess up this year well… lets not waste time talking about that and get to the chapter. V_V

1 year ago…

“Papa, look at that one! It looks like a chocobo!” Eukiko said, her finger pointing up at the white puffy cloud above her. “And look at that one Mama that one looks like a muggle!”

Winter had been through much in the last few months. The J.A.C. had sent him on many missions regarding some organization of nobodies. Not only the that but Ansem had gotten bold and has tried to spread his empire. There was word that he had attacked the Chrisens. Winter looked up at the clouds that Eukiko had pointed out. He needed to just get away from that life if only for a few hours.

He had taken Summer and Eukiko to a special meadow on the farm world of Granja. It was the only place he felt at peace. He loved his squad mates. They were the only two people that he cared about and the only people he could be around with his blindfold off. They had been exposed to his darkness and proved able to handle it.

Winter sat up as Eukiko picked some of the flowers around them. She slowly twisted the stems and fashioned herself a crown. Winter smiled as the young girl giggled. He pulled her in for a hug.

“I love you too papa.” She said as she kissed him on the cheek.

Summer smiled as she saw the loving father, daughter moment.

Winter opened his other arm up inviting Summer to get in on the hug too. Summer moved closer. They hugged and for a single second there wasn’t any war, politics, or J.A.C. There was just them.

Eukiko snuggled into Summer’s arms.

“I love you mama.” She said as Summer rubbed her back. “Thanks for brining me here papa, and thank you mama for buying me this new white dress.” She said as she stood up and did a little twirl in the flowers. The scent of the honeysuckle was brilliant and embracing.

“<Eukiko, do you know what honeysuckle symbolize?>” Winter asked as he too stood up, Summer following him.

“No papa. What do they symbolize?” Eukiko asked, her voice filled with childish curiosity.

“Devoted affection.” Summer finished.

“<How do you know that?>” Winter inquired.

“Back on Hollow Bastion if you loved someone truly you would give them a paopu fruit and honeysuckle. They were to show your devoted affection and undying love for that person.” Summer answered.

Eukiko picked more of the honeysuckle and handed it to her mama and papa.

“There!” she said “Now we are really a family!”

Summer and Winter looked at each other now on the verge of crying. They hugged in unison.

“We don’t need some flower to show how much we love each other Eukiko. All we need is our memories of each other.” Summer said as she kissed her on her forehead.

“Really!?” Eukiko said her eyes filled with innocence.

“<Really…>” Winter said as he lifted her into the air.

Eukiko cheered in excitement.

“Higher papa higher! I wanna touch the sky!”

This was a day of love and the last that they would a real family.

Present day…

Winter looked down at the flower before him. It had wilted and was a dark brown. He sniffed the pages of the book he had put the flower in. They stilled of that day and the fresh honeysuckle. He held the flower in his hands and kissed hit and pressed it to his heart.

“<I like you forever, I love you always, my daughter, my Eukiko…>”

Saix pulled Namine by the hair to his room. She had disobeyed his orders to discipline one of the soldiers. He would have to show her the price of doing such an action.

She kicked and screamed as he tugged at her golden hair.

“No daddy please don’t do it. I promise I’ll never disobey you again. Please!!!” She crooked through her cries.

Saix snapped his fingers and one of his men pulled a dog cage out and opened it. He dragged her into it and locked the steel link door.

“Get the hose.” Saix ordered as he kneeled down and looked at the terrified face of his “Daughter”.

“Please daddy let me go!” She cried again as she pushed her fingers through the openings in the cage.

Saix simple laughed as he pushed her fingers into the steel and rubbed them on the sharp edges; tearing her skin on her palms. Saix breathed in deep as he heard the young girl howl in pain.

“I have the hose sir!” The soldier said as he walked through the door behind Saix.

Saix took the hose from the man. The hose he held in his hands was strong enough to remove the over coat of cement on a sidewalk. It was used to get engraved dirt off the sides of tanks.

He turned it on and a steady bar of water spurted out of the rubber hose.

“Are you sorry Namine?” Saix asked spitefully.

“Yes daddy! Namine is really sorry!” Namine said her eyes fixed on the column of water. “Will you let me out daddy?”

“Yes Namine.”

“Really!?” Namine said cheerfully as she rubbed the tears off her cheeks.

“No!” Saix yelled as he turned the hose on her.

Namine screamed as the water hit her in the face. She choked and coughed as the water found its way into her mouth. She put her hands up to try to protect herself but the water only tore at the already ripped skin.

Saix laughed hysterically as Namine screamed in pain. The punishment continued for hours. Occasionally Saix would order the soldier to gather up some stones and dirt to through into the cage at the terrified teenage girl before him. He just loved the way she screamed and moaned in pain. Eventually he stopped.

“So Namine do you have anything to say?” Saix asked as he opened the cage. He wanted to see the girl try to attack him for doing what he did. That was his favorite part; seeing them try to get revenge.

Namine crawled out of the cage. The entire outer layer of skin on her arms was gone leaving only a leathery red appearance. She folded her arms around Saix’s legs and held them as hard as she could.

“Well?” Saix said again as he looked down at the pathetic girl.

“I…” She started.

“I?”

“I love you daddy.” Namine said as she passed out at his feet.

Saix felt a pain inside him as she said those words. He couldn’t move for minutes. Finally he snapped out of it. He looked over at the soldier that had been with him in her punishment.

“Take her back to her room.” He said in a low almost sad voice.

“Y-yes sir!”

He picked her up in his arms and walked out.

Saix fell to the ground and tossed the hose down. He hit the wall behind him as a single tear dropped down to the ground.

Thanks for reading. Sorry it was so short.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Saix knows better than to have ''feelings'' or ''care'' for anyone. That's how idiots mess up. A second of weakness means death!

Namine is a threat that he may have to end if he wants to keep his resolve. The fish rots from the head and if he becomes soft than it won't take long for his troops to become so too.

I guess he'll just have to kill Namine...

Hmm... I wonder what Axel (And Roxas if he ever finds out) will do if that happens?

Thanks for reading everybody. Oh and remember weakness = death!

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Need more Luxord. And when will you tell us how Winter is/became immortal, or even what he is?

This is probably the only fic, other than the first Infinities, that is better than War of the Universes.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Okay now lets get back to Riku shall we…

“What are you doing in this part of town anyway?” Shiki asked nicely. “This isn’t the safest place.

“I was following a spice dealer. I need to find the information Tono.” Riku answered

All of them except Neku looked shocked.

“Umm… did I say something wrong?”

The friends looked at each other with worried glances.

“Riku…” Shiki started.

“No one sees the information Tono unless he wants you to see him.” Neku finished.

“Well how do I do that?” Riku said as he rolled his eyes.

“You do what we do.” Neku said almost annoyed

“And that is?” Riku spat.

“Move in on his territory and start claiming hot spots.” Neku answered “If you make him angry enough he’ll show up sooner or later.”

Riku thought about what Neku just said.

“So you’re another gang?”

“Yo dog we are the leaders of the gang.” Beat interrupted.

“And what drug do you sell?” Riku asked.

“We don’t sell anything.” Rhyme said, her voice tinny almost as if she was afraid of something. “We just want our home back.”

“Oh it’s okay Rhyme…” Shiki walked over to Rhyme and put an arm around her. She looked back at Riku as she cradled the younger girl’s head in her arms. “Ever since the Information Tono showed up this world has been a hell. The worst scum in all the worlds come here to try to get the upper hand on each other. The tono has thousands of secrets that he sells to the highest bidder. Government officials and crime lords come to him just so they can sleep at night without the fear of walking up in the afterlife.”

Riku remembered how the world looked when Trevor had brought them in for the landing; it looked like one big ghetto. Drug, small arm, and secret exchange might as well be taught in schools.

“Is… life here really that bad?” Riku asked as he looked at Rhyme trying to hold back tears.

“Yes.” Shiki answered.

Riku inhaled sharply as he brushed his long hair out of his eyes. He walked over to Rhyme and took her hand in his.

“I’m going to help you guys. Together will drive this bastard out” Riku said firmly.

“Yeah right!” Beat interjected “What can you do!?”

Riku smiled. “More than you think.” He said proudly as he pulled his keyblade from the air.

Everyone except Neku gasped in amazement.

“Well if you’re onboard with us we should get to work.” Neku said as he removed his headphones “We have a lot to do.”

Kairi followed close behind Cloud and Sora. She could hardly contain herself. This would be the first time she would be on a gummi ship. Well that wouldn’t be correct; obviously she had to be transported to the other worlds somehow when she had lost her heart, but this would be the first time she’d be on one and remember it.

She and Sora had grown to like and look up to Cloud. He was like the older brother neither of them had ever had. He was strong, fearless, nice, and always had their best interest at heart. Kairi looked over at Tifa. She didn’t know much about her other than she was an old friend of Cloud’s. She seemed nice but Kairi didn’t want to let her guard down just yet.

“So were going back to Hollow Bastion huh?” Sora said as he walked next to Tifa, his fingers locked behind his head as he walked.

“Yeah, thousands of heartless are gathering near the castle. They are making regular attacks on the cities.” Tifa exhaled her held breath before she started again. “If we don’t stop it now it won’t be long until were just like the Chrisens’; Hiding in pillboxes with guns next to us while we sleep.”

Sora looked down at the ground.

“I’ve done this before haven’t I…” he said.

“Yes…” Tifa answered.

“What’s the point then? I mean if the darkness is just going to comeback every time then why even go on?” Sora asked.

“You don’t understand Sora. The short time where the children don’t have to be afraid when they go to bed; those few years where we don’t have to fight… it’s”

“It’s everything.” Cloud finished.

Sora looked over at Cloud.

“Cloud…”

Cloud rested his hand on Sora’s shoulder and looked at him right in his ice blue eyes.

“Come on Sora. What do you want to do? Only you can decide that.” He said in a calm voice.

Sora thought of it for a few moments and then answered.

“I wanna be like you Cloud; brave and strong! A SOLDIER 1st class!”

Cloud smiled. He remembered when those words came from his mouth.

Cloud stepped onto the gummi ship ramp and turned around. He stretched out his hand.

Sora and Kairi looked at each other and nodded. They took his hand and walked up the ramp.

“Can you follow?” He asked.

Sora and Kairi nodded. Their blue eyes locked onto his own. They were filled with determination.

Cloud became less serious and smiled.

“Oh Cloud you take things much too seriously.” Tifa interrupted laughing.

Cloud turned and looked at her.

“Damn it Tifa! Why did you have to ruin the moment like that!?” Cloud yelled

Tifa rolled her eyes “Come on spiky one and two let’s go!” She said playfully as she ruffled Sora and Cloud’s hair.

“How are you two friends Cloud?” Sora asked.

“I ask myself that question sometimes too.’ Cloud answered.

“I don’t know I’m starting to like her.” Kairi said as a grin slowly made its way across her face.

They all got onto the gummi ship. Old friends and new enemies waited for them at their destination and they didn’t want either one to be kept waiting.

Really short but I hope you liked it. The next few chapters are going to focus on Riku and Sora since the last few have been on the others. Thanks for reading! ^_^

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Okay everybody new chapter up and ready! Sorry its sooo short! V_V

Kairi started out the view port on the gummi ship. Her mouth lay open as she gawked at the decorations of the heavens. Nebulas, hot Jupiters, Star clusters, water worlds, the galaxy started back at her.

“You shouldn’t keep your mouth open like that. It’s very unbecoming of a lady.” Tifa said as she patted Kairi on the back.

Kairi blushed with embarrassment as she put her hand up to her mouth. “Sorry” she said “It’s just that… the blackness is beautiful.”

Tifa smiled. “You got that right.” She said as she brushed a stray lock of hair from Kairi’s eyes.

“Dude look at that one! That is freaking awesome!” Sora shouted, killing the sisterly moment.

“Yeah man I see it too! Look how red it is! Can you imagine if that one went supernova?” Cloud shouted back.

“Oh man that would be…” Sora was cut off as Tifa struck him over the head. “Ow! What was that for!?”

“You idiot! Your girlfriend and I were having a moment!” Tifa scowled.

Cloud laughed hysterically “Ha… She said Kairi was your girlfriend.” Cloud snickered.

Tifa turned about and hit Cloud too.

“Hey! What was that for!?” Cloud said mirroring Sora’s words.

“Don’t go encouraging him!” Tifa yelled

“Stop it Tifa!” Cloud screamed.

“Why!?”

“Look around you…”

Tifa turned around to be met with the awkward stares of the rest of the commercial gummi ship passengers. She looked at Sora and Kairi.

“Kairi… Kairi isn’t my girlfriend…” Sora mumbled to himself as he twisted his hair in his finger.

“Is it that… obviously?” Kairi whispered clutching her arm.

Both of their faces were ruby red.

Tifa felt sweat flow down her neck. She bowed her head slightly.

“Sorry folks I’m… That is to say… I get a little…” She fumbled over her words.

“You’re just making it worse.” Cloud whispered.

“Shut up!” Tifa scoffed.

“It’s okay everybody. You see our sister here is a little slow. She has Ukyle syndrome.” Cloud laughed his lie passing over the crowed as if it was backed by a college professor.

Everyone in the cabin nodded and went back to their business.

Tifa gave Cloud the stink eye. She turned to Sora and Kairi.

“Uh sorry about the girlfriend thing…” Tifa said as she once again fumbled over her words.

At that second Sora and Kairi caught each other’s eye which just made things even more awkward.

“Let me handle this.” Cloud said triumphantly “Come to me little ones. Big brother Cloud will protect you from the weirdo with the black hair and the even weirder fashion sense.

Like magic Sora and Kairi leaped to Cloud.

“I hate you…” Tifa mumbled.

Cloud responded with a big smile stretching ear to ear.

“So what do you do Neku?” Riku asked.

“None of your business.” Neku scoffed, his nose pointed up towards the sky

“He handles relations with other gangs.” Shiki explained.

Riku looked confused at Shiki’s explanation.

“What do you do Shiki?”

“I look after the other orphans.” She smiled “You could say I’m the mother of the group.”

“And you Beat?”

“Yo dog I train everyone to fight and shoot. It pays to be on the safe side ya dig?” Beat said as he gave Riku the thumbs up sign.

Riku returned the sign. He turned and looked at Rhyme. She was kinda short maybe Holly’s size and just as cute.

“What do you do Rhyme?” He asked as clam as he could. Rhyme was obviously the shyest of the group.

Rhyme blushed and looked down at her shoes. She put her finger to her mouth and mumbled something he couldn’t hear.

“What?” Riku said making sure he was still smiling.

“It’s okay Rhyme you can talk to Riku. He’s just trying to get a feel for the group.” Shiki said.

Rhyme nodded.

“Sorry.” She said as she bowed “I look after…” She closed her eyes for a second. “The weapons.” She scratched her head as she saw Riku’s jaw drop in amazement. “I’m kinda a tomboy…”

“She’s so cute…” everyone except Neku (Of course) thought at once as they saw Rhyme blush.

“Okay…” Riku said “I guess you can’t judge a book by its cover.” He locked his hands behind his head as he walked. He thought of Sora as he did his signature safety habit. “What are we going to do now?”

There was a long silence until Neku talked.

“I know I guy in the lower city that can hook up us with meeting with former informant for the information tono. He may have been hired through an agent but it’s better than nothing.”

“Well what are we waiting ‘round here for? Let’s get going dude!” Beat said enthusiastically.

“Yeah let’s go!” Riku said as he started to run down the ally.

“Riku its… the other way.” Rhyme said in a tiny voice.

Riku stopped and spun around and started running the other way.

“Like I said, let’s go!”

Really short again. Sorry, I had a lot of homework. V_V I got tired of writing about sad things so the next few chapters will deal with Sora, Kairi, Riku, and the TWEWY gang. Don’t worry Namine fans. She’ll be back in a few weeks. XD Thanks for reading! The next chapter will be longer. I get 3 day weekend this new week.

Last edited:

Riku Fan1415

lol Riku's becoming more like Sora every day :lol:

Dang, Riku just meets cute girls everywhere he goes.........but soon, he will have to choose...........mwahahahahahahaha!

Another :lol: at "big brother Cloud very entertaining, lol!

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
lol Riku's becoming more like Sora every day :lol:

Dang, Riku just meets cute girls everywhere he goes.........but soon, he will have to choose...........mwahahahahahahaha!

Another :lol: at "big brother Cloud very entertaining, lol!

XD Yeah I wish I had Riku's luck. Can you just imagine how hurt the girl who didn't get chosen feel?

Riku does like River even though he doesn't show it. Holly has already put Riku in the ''Friend Zone'' so he'll need to do something REALLY CHARMING to win her over. I think the girl that doesn't get picked will die but I love both of the characters a lot and would be hurt almost as much as Riku if one of them gets killed off.

I would like to know what girl you guys would pick if you were in Riku's shoes. Remember that River still has a bit to grow before she will be even close to Riku's height now and that Holly will most likely out live Riku if nothing happens to her.

River is cute while Holly is beautiful.

I made River's feelings for Riku sorta like that ''First crush'' feeling. Throwing all caution to the wind and diving in head first kind of Love.

In contrast... Holly as of now has NO feelings for Riku. Her feelings even border on hatred at times.

Feel free to post or PM me about who you think Riku should be with, in the end. I'm having trouble with it all by myself.

Riku Fan1415

I'd pick Holly, the way you describe her, true beauty *smitten*. It's Riku, though, right? Soon, he'll show how much of a hero he is, and then, BAM! Kinda reminds me of the love interests in Final Fantasy VII. Tifa seems like Holly kinda, while River, being all hyper and energetic, resembles (guess who?) our favorite ninja.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I'd pick Holly, the way you describe her, true beauty *smitten*. It's Riku, though, right? Soon, he'll show how much of a hero he is, and then, BAM! Kinda reminds me of the love interests in Final Fantasy VII. Tifa seems like Holly kinda, while River, being all hyper and energetic, resembles (guess who?) our favorite ninja.

well then, all thats missing is an immortral vampiric-uber-emo who has the ultimate weapon/being locked inside of him... Why does that suddenly make me think of Winter?

Riku should get Holly, but then we might start seeing her as Aerith...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back